If you think it may be, but not sure, PLEASE ASK!!! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

If you think it may be, but not sure, PLEASE ASK!!!

Yes of course, I am agree with your content. This thing we should not to be applied only in this forum but also in our life too. When you feel any doubt about something, you should have to do research on it with the help of others by asking them, before taking any decision. It will not only protect us from mistakes, but also increase our knowledge and experience in taking decisions to do. As we talk about the same in this forum, so it will be great step to search through search feature about the doubt as well as ask to seniors in their PM, because seniors are also like our teachers as they have a good experience in the form. 🙂🙂

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I thank you very much for this wonderful advice and I would like to remain firm and persistent in this platform and make all my efforts to be successful and we must all follow this advice in order to be careful and be good in the forum

Exactly, any uncertainity and doubt must be solved. And users can just ask about that in creating topic or even they could self study in internat as almost all materials are available and after that they could ask what they didn't understand and share what they understand so others could also know that.

If we talk about the section there is separat , Beginer section where you could raise questions that are related to crypto or even forum and aren't already available to read in forum.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 29/07/2020 at 10:36 AM, Guru2050 said:

As a beginner in this forum
If you're not sure of what you want to do, please ask first before doing it.
Don't be repetitive, you can go and reviewed the pined post in each sections, get cleared then go ahead and do it as expected, without going against the law.
Doing what is right will keep you safe from getting warning points or even getting suspended/banned from this forum.
With due respect, I hope this will give you a focal point on the course of your journey as a newbie in this forum.
Wish you SUCCESS...

yes dude as all  of the members are  family so if someone find something difficult to understand and has question in his mind he can freely ask the members by making a topic but it's important to check whether it is not repeated or in the rules of the forum

Yes mate you are absolutely right. I am agreeing with you and my concept is also that we don't need to be shy of asking something we don't know. We should ask others what we don't do then you can improve yourself.

• +1 1

You're right, it's easier to inquire first than to write something you're not sure about. Or you can use the search button to figure out if there is a subject close to the one you need to write so that you can stop boring subjects.

Forum members have written rules many times in each section where they can easily read and share with others. This is not a routine but is not leaning towards high or low level members in the forum. The forum administration provides equal opportunity and punishment to all members.

Yeah. We must have researched enough before we do anything wrong. In this way, we can be able to do the things we will do more accurately and in a better way. We must rethink what we are not sure about.

Well our job is to help others by comments so why we won’t make the comments useful and with full legal hundred precent real information?So don’t comment with your maybe mind comment with sure mind and if you need help just creat a topic.

Yes, this goes to many not only about the website, but also about their messages. They should make confident that the information is right and that they do not support scam ventures. There's a process that we follow before we spend , it's called due diligence. If we do nothing and only repeat something that we read with other words, and what we write about turns into a fraud, we lose all our credibility.

Hey mates asking is a good thing if you have any problems you can ask in post  and you can get opnion from the senior members they can guide you.

As an apprentice, you have to follow all the rules of this forum and post here. You can also experience others by following the posts here. There are many seniors in this forum, you can experience reading the posts of the seniors. It's a great surface. New information is being discovered here. New topics are discussed.

Dear fellow it is our duty on this forum that we follow the rules of this forum and it is true that many old members ignorant the rules so we should work hard on this forum and always respect the rules of this forum and avoid from mistakes.

Hello my dear friend. Of course. If we make a mistake. Then we need to know them. Then we will ask. I will know which mistakes I will correct. Then we'll make our comments better. Thanks.

I agree with you. We should ask before doing something because the purpose of this forum is to share knowledge and our thoughts with the people on this forum. We should have proper knowledge regarding the rules and regulations of the forum. If we have confusions, we should ask. 

• +1 1

First thanks for wishing us succes. I am beginner .l respect all the rules of this forum .I am hopeful to earn reputation and reach to the level of senior member. I only writes the post which is logicsl to earn reputation. 

Hello my friend, this is true and you should add new topics and information to be an effective member in this forum. You can also use the search feature that will help you a lot if you do not like asking others, as it helps you avoid repetition and find what you want .

Hello my friend, this is true and you should add new topics and information to be an effective member in this forum. You can also use the search feature that will help you a lot if you do not like asking others, as it helps you avoid repetition and find what you want .

Yes, my friend, you are right. Any member who needs help in this forum has to ask his question and everyone will provide him with the appropriate answer and support because we are here to help each other. Therefore, he does not face any problem in the way of your work.

As an amateur in this gathering 

In case you don't know of what you need to do, if it's not too much trouble ask first prior to doing it. 

Try not to be dull, you can go and audited the pined post in each areas, stretch cleared at that point go beyond and do it true to form, without conflicting with the law. 

Making the right decision will shield you protected from getting notice focuses or in any event, getting suspended/restricted from this gathering. 

With due regard, I trust this will give you a point of convergence on the course of your excursion as a novice in this discussion. 

Wish you SUCCESS...

Yeah if we getting confuse of anything then we should ask to senior members for clear about it. If we don't ask it but this confusion keep in our mind then it will be very harmful for us. It will be also big mistake for us. So we should always ask to senior members for all solution.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Welcome, my friend, yes, it is true. We must follow the important instructions and advice and that because the forum is offensive, we have to read carefully all the publications and take the important information and then put a comment commensurate with the topic presented here for the benefit and thank you for the good post

He who ask is ready to learn and you won't fail if you ask. Even off the forum, I go to people that I know are well experienced to ask questions anytime I'm having doubts and that's helping me a lot

It's really good to clear the doubts during before completing first 100 post. I seen many topics on the section that helps the beginners. Feel free to ask questions on the posting. Almost everyone is ready to help each other.

If you have a doubt, please avoid it or clear it but don't live with it. This is what we do here. This platform is for clarifying those doubts which every comman man could have in their journey through this platform.