If you think it may be, but not sure, PLEASE ASK!!! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

If you think it may be, but not sure, PLEASE ASK!!!

Thank you friend for your advice but in my humble opinion it is good that as beginners first we go to read the rules so as not to fall into being repetitive with our questions and not for some scammer to lie to us that instead of helping us, it hurts us in our publications Sometimes we need you to give us a hand to move forward and the support of the group is good and we all help each other with cordial greetings from Argentina.

• +1 1

Hello my crypto mate's. As you can see I'm also a new member in the this great forum of cryptocurrency, and i know there are many crypto expert that are ready to guide us through in achieving our aims and objective in this great platform.

Hello my crypto mate's. As you can see I'm also a new member in the this great forum of cryptocurrency, and i know there are many crypto expert that are ready to guide us through in achieving our aims and objective in this great platform.

Thanks for your advice. I am a new member in this forum but i like this job from the very first time. It gives a lot of pleasure. For this I tried to understand all of the rule at first time, I didn't get any worning notification yet. I think every body should do the same thing for working here. 

You're right buddy we should all first look for good topics to post on here which are helpful for newbies and literally for everyone who's spending time here and looking for different solutions about their life threads and we should contribute making theirs better as it will indirectly make ours better.

Asking questions about what you don't know is never a crime because no body knows everything because a new member tries to avoid some mistakes.  You can get some good profit if you do regular work here.  Thanks

You're absolutely right., The first thing all new members have to do is read the forum rules and fully understand them. When they encounter problems or want answers, ask for help from the old members and admins.

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you. We should think before doing anything and get information about it. It will benefit to us because our own work will improve. By doing that we can also avoid warning points.

I agree with you. If you don't know about something you should ask the experts about it. We should not be ashamed of asking about something because we will learn neww thing by asking questions.

• +4 1

This forum have rules and regulation and rules are rules they are same for old and new members if anyone don't follow rules then they ban this is very good platform It hive us knowledge information and money .

Thank you 

The novices portion of this discussion is really about asking questions and fixing selected problems brand new buddies may possibly have. It's to take into account cryptocurrencies and as it's around novices, everybody else with doubts could cause a post in regards to the problem or problem he/she's confronting and certainly will find the right replies. That was not any requirement to be more fearful, simply don't post concerns which are super easy to find around the web and generalizations. Coming into the crypto entire world additionally requires exploration out of our role too.

On 7/29/2020 at 11:36 AM, Guru2050 said:

As a beginner in this forum
If you're not sure of what you want to do, please ask first before doing it.
Don't be repetitive, you can go and reviewed the pined post in each sections, get cleared then go ahead and do it as expected, without going against the law.
Doing what is right will keep you safe from getting warning points or even getting suspended/banned from this forum.
With due respect, I hope this will give you a focal point on the course of your journey as a newbie in this forum.
Wish you SUCCESS...

I think proper study and research will make our all doubt clear.But thank you so much for your suggestion.This is really helpful for us as beginners to ask questions and to query about every problems.Because remaining uncleared about these problems makes us vulnerable to warning and banning in this forum.So really we should be concerned about every step we make.

Yes, my friend, we must be confident of the information we want to post or comment so that the novice user is not lost in the scattering of information. This is done by gaining experience from the forum in addition to applying the rules.

Hello my dear friend I am new here in this platform  I have no knowledge but I follow the rules and regulations about this platform  this forum is really good for earning and learning and lot of knowledge...

Absolutely right . You are saying well . Its duty of beginners to follow the rules and regulations of this forum if they want to ask something they should research don.t repeat the same topic . 

It is very important topics my friend. As a beginner,at first you face some difficulties and make mistakes.But you should not disappoint in any situation. If you do not sure what to do and how to do you will ask to your seniors. You should discuss with them and try to get more information. 

hmm yeah it's may ask it to the old members or to your friends or if you don't want to ask for other members you may also use the search engine to find specific information. For all the newbies. that's all my dear friend

I am a new member of this forum and I have got all the information by reading the various sections of this forum and the topic of experienced members. Whatever I host, I first take the advice of a good member and do research and publish the post. I advise all new members that if you need an answer to any question you can seek the help of experienced members. We need to take a step forward by asking and confirming so that we can avoid mistakes.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

You have a good suggestion mate. If as a beginner you are not sure of what to do in this forum its advisable to ask other members for clarification of how things are been done. Ask for help instead of doing the wrong thing. 

Most of members are just targeting the newbies but actually, I have also found several forum rules violations even from old members. If we are not sure what to do here even after reading the forum rules, this is very good it help our many time it is better nao.

Beginners need to read the rules and be useful and this is it. There is not many requirements or differences between all of us, of course there is a small advantage to the older members but this is not anything that will not be achieved by someone that just begins.

When i make sure that,this is right. Then only i can share my opinion. Because i say this for anyone's help. If i give wrong information this will harm for anyone here. So we should have share our actual knowledge and idea here. Without having sure don't say anything.           

I assume that if you look for a topic and are not able to get your answer from there and are nonetheless uncertain then you ought to sincerely ask and there are many participants here on the way to be greater than inclined that will help you out and to provide you right recommendation and guide you within the proper route. It is the reason of this forum in any case, to assist each other and to educate every different as well. There are in all likelihood other members on this discussion board that have the identical query or concern and are too scared to invite.

The search button can be used to search for any topic for which we cannot find an answer or publish a topic in which we ask a question and the other members will answer and help him.

• +2 1

Exactly, doing something without knowing about it will lead us to struggle on a wrong track which will not lead us to success. If we post without knowing the basic rules to just safe our time and complete posts then we will be warned or banned by moderators so we shouldn't practice things without proper knowledge. 

• +3 1

You are rigjt dear when i was new i also faced a lot of difficulties but i asked by creating topics and it helped me a lot i think it the best way to learn more and work more comfortably you just ask forum members for help and then do whatever you want to do best of luck biggeners