If you think it may be, but not sure, PLEASE ASK!!! - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

If you think it may be, but not sure, PLEASE ASK!!!

Yes, it is difficult at first in this forum because your posts are removed for no apparent reason, but over time I became used to it and began to defend myself in order to remain in this forum for as long as possible. One thing I found is that you should not comment on Russian topics in English because you will receive a high percentage of negative reputation and reporting, which will result in your account being banned.

Okay, to the best of my ability and understanding, I will, as best I can, assist not only you but also myself, as I am a free thinking individual who is always willing to take constructive criticism from any member. Since I understand that it is their way of expressing their genuine feelings about the topic/issue. They are welcomed and respected by me.

friend you are right, we must read all the words All the rules, and even there are some experts, ignore reading the rules in this forum, but we must read the rules so that with your own eyes there are new.......

You are absolutely correct, thanks for your precious advice and for reminding us this. We should always make some goals and then try to reach them out by hook or by crook....

I think this forum is not only for earn money..this is also our teacher this forum teach us about everything..like investment trading the btc...this forum also drawn the rules for every mammber..

Certainly, there is no shame in the question.  And adherence to instructions and rules did in the interest of all members.  And for the same person before anyone else, as restricting him will protect him from prohibitions and warning points.  But what if he makes a mistake as a result of a mistake?  We are all vulnerable to that.  Therefore, we must read the forum rules well.

You are right, there is no difficulty in knowing. If you want to make things clear, you can learn it from older members, or if you don't want to ask other members, you can use search to find engine-specific information. For all newbies to this forum, be sure to read the forum rules, it will help you to know the right and wrong things here.

I am new member on this forum.This forum gave you a lot of experince and knowledge about cryptocurrinces.Working hard and get succed in your life.

Hi dear greetings yes you are right my friend because when some big norsar until this forum day in don't care any rules and regulations they end up making mistakes and I think this is the main reason the got kicked out from this forum if you are a mere new member and you are struggling some rules and regulation you should ask the seniors and they will gladly help you

Hi there greetings yes you are absolutely right because some beginners don't ask to the senior and don't get help from the seniors and they will get banned from this forum because they make mistakes that they don't know about it I hope if you knew cucumber inter I think they will learn rules and regulation fast

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. You are right in this topic, a beginner may need some information about something or he may read some rules but he cannot understand them, he can ask about that, there is no mistake in the question as long as you want to learn, this will increase your understanding of the rules and how to work in the Forum And it will increase your communication skills, this will be useful to you so that you will not be banned from this forum as a result of breaking the rules, good luck.

Dear friend @Ahmad11222 @Guru4664 @Ammur Pagli I agree that we must follow a number of things to be able to secure our accounts, for example we must always use the search button before posting a topic or asking a question because it is possible that you will find answers to your questions without writing a previously existing subject we must clear our posts. Thank you 

Right and I also noticed that all beginners try to imitate some of members without asking. Also, if every newbie reads the rules in each section when entering this forum, he will keep his account safe from the ban. This point is very basic and not all beginners know it, but they imitate each other only, and this is not correct.. please read the rules and ask so that you do not get lost and do not imitate others.

Yes, it is not a shame to ask questions to reach the correct answer without making a mistake ... When we have doubts about information about cryptocurrencies, we have to reconsider and increase the search for that information and then make sure that we have reached the right .. Read also experiences and publications Others. It helps us a lot in answering some questions ... to work on gaining experience and perseverance in work to reach what we aspire to.

This advice would be very beneficial to me. I'm trying to use the platform as I can, and sometimes I don't know how to respond to a post but it's too old. And I have other concerns, but I've read the rules and I know how to contribute and make useful articles. Many times I am uncertain, but this has decreased with time, and I am now a little more optimistic, but I still read inconsistencies between posts from various members about how we should act and how some people don't like the forum's process, and so on. But why is everyone here if they have disputes and can't find the platform they want? I say, we can be very strict and angry at times for no apparent reason.

Yes,I agree! if someone is not sure what will happen,he must ask those who have experienced it before doing something ambiguously.It is always better to question before experimenting because margin for the error is minute and you can be banned by doing mistakes.

At the outset, we must understand that the forum rules were laid down to know what we must do and what must be avoided, and this is the most important point
The second point: Experience is the most important way to understand things here
Ask ... search ... compare ... read carefully ...
To collect information and avoid violating forum rules
Forum rules are available at / About /
It is variable for each section..s good luck to all friends

This is really what we must do because if we ask about everything we want to do, it avoids us falling into problems and also avoids prohibitions. So if you need anything, you must ask and search for everything before starting work so that your work is good and useful to all members of the forum

If you're having problems, you should ask questions. We're all here to support others, earn money, and learn from this incredible forum. I believe that before beginning any job, we should educate ourselves in order to avoid making mistakes.

This advice would be very beneficial to me. I'm trying to make the most of the platform, but there are some things I don't understand, such as can I react to a post that is too old? And I have other concerns, but I've read the rules and I know how to contribute and make useful articles. Many times I am uncertain, but this has decreased with time, and I am now a little more optimistic, but I still read inconsistencies between posts from various members about how we should act and how some people don't like the forum's process, and so on. But why is everyone here if they have disputes and can't find the platform they want? I say, there are times when we are too stringent and enraged for no apparent reason.

I completely agree with you that any member can ask questions or do independent research before doing something; in the community, there are regulations which should be observed by all, so we should read them several times while we are new to understand fully them; there are still several members who explain the rules and have sticky comments in topics to assist them; learn their topics then follow them this way you will be ready to post high-quality posts without breaking any of the forum's rules.

Yes you are right. When we enter in any field we have no idea about it. What to do and how to do. It become difficult to understand and unintentionally we violate the rules and regulations. It is ok to ask and seek help. Many posts here are so informative. Good posts also help to understand. But we should not feel ashamed about asking for help

The rules are not complicated but not bending to any member who have high or low status in forum.Forum administration gives all members equal opportunity and punishment.No one is exempt from them.So as a beginner you have to work hard to run for long run where you have to determined either you will be kicked in a week.

On 7/28/2020 at 10:36 PM, Guru2050 said:

As a beginner in this forum
If you're not sure of what you want to do, please ask first before doing it.
Don't be repetitive, you can go and reviewed the pined post in each sections, get cleared then go ahead and do it as expected, without going against the law.
Doing what is right will keep you safe from getting warning points or even getting suspended/banned from this forum.
With due respect, I hope this will give you a focal point on the course of your journey as a newbie in this forum.
Wish you SUCCESS...

Yes dear friend you are right that as a beginner when you have any confusion then asked it to other members because your slightly mistake or negligence can end you journey on this forum you are banned by the forum.

Yes I am agreed with you it may be very good understand all the  beginners to take their first step in this online forum without any chance of getting a warning point. 

• Useful or interesting 1