Have you ever used a tag in your topic? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have you ever used a tag in your topic?

On 7/27/2020 at 5:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Tagging is the best way to get readers for your topic! But since i joined this forum, only few members i saw them tagging other members in their posts. When you tag a member, will receive notification anytime when you will write a post even if they didn't set it in their accounts. Many members tags only in comments and not topics, i don't know why! In platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and etc you can tag up to 100 people in your post so that they can read what you shared and contribute in your post easily after receiving a notification for being tagged. But i wonder why we don't tag other members in our topics here in the forum and we have that feature!

I'm asking this because we are missing many good things in other sections! For example, there are some topics that are very important in the referral section, mobile app section, wallet section, and other sections but very sadly those topics may have only 2 - 5 replies! When we use the tag feature to post in those sections, we can get many members to read our topics... but we should use it in the right way! Don't just tag 10, 20, 30, or more members in every topic, you can tag them in some topics or those sections which they have few viewers daily! Just write this symbol @ without space... then write any letter, names that starts with those letters will appear and you can select any to be shown in your topic.

I will tag few members in this topic for those who don't know this feature...

@Whited35   @Babubu609   @BTC Future   @Zaino34   @kitekite24

This is seriously helpful to me. Initially I had my mind on these few : writing good topics with good content of course and following others so that they can see my posts. This insight of tagging people in my posts is so helpful to me and a new information I'm getting since I came on this platform. I'm sure putting all these Informations together, my posts here will gain much attention. Thanks so much, I really appreciate this useful information. 

• +2 1

The truth is not yet, but in the not too distant future I will use tags as this way I will be able to tell my friends and followers about the new publications that I make in this wonderful forum, although without the need for a tag many comments are obtained because this is a very active forum I think than the most active I know. greetings to all and happy earnings

no brother I don't ever used a tag to my friends in my post,,,,I dont tag my friends because I don't know how to do I can tag my post to my friends,,,if you know it please tell me how can I tag my friends,,in my post....

Woah. I never knew how useful tagging is. Thanks for sharing btw.

I would definitely, from now on, use it to increase my engagement to the viewers or readers and also to increase my rates.

• +2 1

the tagged users will be notified directly and your topic will have many opinions, functionality, this is very helpful

• +2 1

Of course, this is a nice feature. But there is a great chance that you will mark the reader in your post and he will not be happy about it. For him, this information may be superfluous. You need to use this wisely!

Hnmm, this is very interesting!

The truth if I had seen it in other posts too but I have not applied it!

It is very useful to know this information, especially if you are starting

I will encourage to try! thanks!

I agree with the author of this post, many topics are not underestimated and do not have a great reputation and few answers, which is sad, an old man writes and he has a small rating. Good luck to everyone and so far.

• +1 1

I have not used tag because I do not usually post but if I know its use, it is a good idea that you encourage to use these tags since they help a lot to organize and identify the content and it makes it much easier when searching the forum, thanks for your post .

On 10/11/2020 at 12:33 AM, maliro2012 said:

I didn't know that you can tag people in this forum . I learn something from your post @Calvinpriva

Of course @maliro2012 you can easily tag people in any of your post to easily notify them something just as you tagged me in your comment. It's good to use a tag because sometimes you can write a topic and you'll need to mention some members so you can discuss together.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I don't know what other platforms offer but Cryptotalk offers many advanced features for their users, but unfortunately not everyone knows these features very well, including me, but now you've mentioned tagging members about us, hopefully everyone will use this feature and tag each other.  

On 27/7/2020 at 13:47, Calvinpriva said:

¡El etiquetado es la mejor manera de atraer lectores para su tema! Pero desde que me uní a este foro, solo algunos miembros los vi etiquetando a otros miembros en sus publicaciones. Cuando etiquetes a un miembro, recibirás una notificación en cualquier momento cuando escribas una publicación, incluso si no la configuraron en sus cuentas. Muchos miembros etiquetan solo en los comentarios y no en los temas, ¡no sé por qué! En plataformas como Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc., puedes etiquetar hasta 100 personas en tu publicación para que puedan leer lo que compartiste y contribuir en tu publicación fácilmente después de recibir una notificación de haber sido etiquetado. ¡Pero me pregunto por qué no etiquetamos a otros miembros en nuestros temas aquí en el foro y tenemos esa función!

¡Estoy preguntando esto porque nos faltan muchas cosas buenas en otras secciones! Por ejemplo, hay algunos temas que son muy importantes en la sección de referencias, la sección de aplicaciones móviles, la sección de billetera y otras secciones, pero lamentablemente esos temas pueden tener solo de 2 a 5 respuestas. Cuando usamos la función de etiqueta para publicar en esas secciones, podemos lograr que muchos miembros lean nuestros temas ... ¡pero debemos usarla de la manera correcta! No se limite a etiquetar a 10, 20, 30 o más miembros en cada tema, ¡puede etiquetarlos en algunos temas o en aquellas secciones que tienen pocos espectadores al día! Simplemente escriba este símbolo @ sin espacio ... luego escriba cualquier letra, aparecerán los nombres que comienzan con esas letras y puede seleccionar cualquiera para que se muestre en su tema.

Etiquetaré a algunos miembros en este tema para aquellos que no conocen esta función ...

@ Whited35   @ Babubu609   @BTC Future   @ Zaino34   @ kitekite24

nice,this I did not know, so I could call my friends when I have a totally hot post of comments and a very incredible topic, thank you very much for the contributionw: D @Calvinpriva yohoho

• +2 1

Hello my friend .. I am still new to the forum as I have not published any post yet, but when I publish, I will tagging my friends to benefit from what I published in the first place and to answer my inquiries if my post is a question about something

27 minutes ago, godislovefll said:

nice,this I did not know, so I could call my friends when I have a totally hot post of comments and a very incredible topic, thank you very much for the contributionw: D @Calvinpriva yohoho

@godislovefll You are welcome friend. There are many good features in this forum, i hope you'll discover them slowly and you will love this forum more and more.

Good friend @Captin a tag is a good feature, you can use it in some of your posts for better results.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

29 minutes ago, Maaz sultan said:

Yes tag is a very useful feature of this forum it dont need any difficulty onle write @ and the name of the user which you want to tag for example you are topic creator so i use your name . @Calvinpriva

@Maaz sultan Yep, tagging a member in some of our posts is good because they will be notified in time anytime when you will write a post and mention them.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is an interesting and constructive suggestion, I saw the option and used it once, however I did not know the scope or the utility it could give it.

9 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Of course @maliro2012 you can easily tag people in any of your post to easily notify them something just as you tagged me in your comment. It's good to use a tag because sometimes you can write a topic and you'll need to mention some members so you can discuss together.

@Calvinpriva recently the tag feature get used by every one because of some reason maybe.. But its really cool because whenever any member tag us we can see what he posted or did he asked any help from us or not..also tag some one mean we are showing respect to the member to get his own idea..             

• +3 1

Wow its great to hear this, i have used many topics but never used any tag. I was unaware of the benefit of using tags. Now i will definitely use this in my topics. Thanks friend for giving us this beautiful advise.

Hi, 

That's a good question there! I typically tag myself as a sort of signature to indicate that I wrote that particular post. You're quite right in the fact that most of the commenters either hesitate to do so or simply abstain from adding tags altogether. 

Best, 
@hiroyuki476

Of course. If someone asks something or you have a confusion about a statement given by somebody else,then you should tag him or her. I do that always. Because such way you can point out your explanation and also sometimes can find out others mistake and show them that it's wrong. It's good to mention and tag someone in a topic. Everyone should be expert of doing that. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1