Have you ever used a tag in your topic? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have you ever used a tag in your topic?

1 hour ago, Flying11Horse said:

I have been using tags after I signed up here.When I first signed up here I saw your post @Calvinpriva containing a tag .So from there I developed a habit of tagging the member with which I would like to share my post.Most of the time I get good results from this tagging feature.I think that it is a good feature for not only telling a member about our post but also for getting reputation.

Of course, tagging feature is really good because it has many benefits. The member that you've tagging will be notified quick, and there is a good chance to receive positive reputation if you have tagged any member in a useful post. @Flying11Horse 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Using a tag is very important in a comment especially if there is need to do so thanks to @Calvinpriva he mentioned the meaning of the tag though some newbies do see it all times used by members but they don't know how to use it or they don't know the purpose the meaning is that when you tag someone he will be notified that you mentioned him or her in your post.

Hey, thanks for giving to us this important advice @Calvinpriva. We maybe can use this to ask our friends in the forum to inform about our post and give advice too. I am see that the forum can now be a little difficult to earn the bitcoin because we are not get any attention, the new members are only interest in make post and not reading, and our ideas are lost and never read. I am find this to be maybe very useful.

• +4 1

6 minutes ago, Mella said:

Hey, thanks for giving to us this important advice @Calvinpriva. We maybe can use this to ask our friends in the forum to inform about our post and give advice too. I am see that the forum can now be a little difficult to earn the bitcoin because we are not get any attention, the new members are only interest in make post and not reading, and our ideas are lost and never read. I am find this to be maybe very useful.

You are welcome @Mella it's true there are many new members in this forum and they are just here for earning but not for learning as well. Using a tag in some of your topics will help to notify any member who you need to read your topics, so it's a very important feature because sometimes you will submit a topic but not all members will see it.

The tag fearture is one of the coolest fearture i have known in this forum because it offers users to call the attention of anyone they wish when you have some ideas to add to what he post or corrections, so thank you for your update @Calvinpriva because this topic will help many members especially the newbies who just joined newly.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 minutes ago, Oxygen99 said:

The tag fearture is one of the coolest fearture i have known in this forum because it offers users to call the attention of anyone they wish when you have some ideas to add to what he post or corrections, so thank you for your update @Calvinpriva because this topic will help many members especially the newbies who just joined newly.

You are welcome @Oxygen99 tag feature is really good because sometimes you may need to understand something and you know a member who can help, tagging him/her will be the easiest way for you to get their support.

25 minutes ago, fehapan362 said:

Thats maybe force members to make replies, it's a good trick but the main thing that the topic itsself should be not useless.

This is according to your thoughts @fehapan362 but i believe 100% if using a tag in a topic is to force a member to reply your topics, then the moderators would not add this feature to the forum. A tag is used to notify members for something important that you have post, it can be a topic teaching about something or it can be a topic asking for support in something so you tag some members to help you.

• +3 1

On 27.07.2020 at 21:47, Calvinpriva said:

Tagging is the best way to get readers for your topic! But since i joined this forum, only few members i saw them tagging other members in their posts. When you tag a member, will receive notification anytime when you will write a post even if they didn't set it in their accounts. Many members tags only in comments and not topics, i don't know why! In platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and etc you can tag up to 100 people in your post so that they can read what you shared and contribute in your post easily after receiving a notification for being tagged. But i wonder why we don't tag other members in our topics here in the forum and we have that feature!

I'm asking this because we are missing many good things in other sections! For example, there are some topics that are very important in the referral section, mobile app section, wallet section, and other sections but very sadly those topics may have only 2 - 5 replies! When we use the tag feature to post in those sections, we can get many members to read our topics... but we should use it in the right way! Don't just tag 10, 20, 30, or more members in every topic, you can tag them in some topics or those sections which they have few viewers daily! Just write this symbol @ without space... then write any letter, names that starts with those letters will appear and you can select any to be shown in your topic.

I will tag few members in this topic for those who don't know this feature...

@Whited35   @Babubu609   @BTC Future   @Zaino34   @kitekite24

Yes, tags really help us to avoid information storm. Because some many topics on the Forum! And it's really hard to find what you are interesting in without tags.

On 9/25/2020 at 11:16 AM, Sanjay Stanly said:

Till now I haven't used this feature. I will surely use it in the future when I get new ideas for posting a topic. This tagging feature help to promote their topic, the tagged ones will get notification as soon as it is posted. This helps them to identify and to get the post easily.

Sure, using a tag in our topics is really useful because the tagged users will be notified directly and your topic will have many opinions. I hope in some of your topics you will tag some members.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

You are welcome @Oxygen99 tag feature is really good because sometimes you may need to understand something and you know a member who can help, tagging him/her will be the easiest way for you to get their support.

That is why this your topic is good because seeing this will now make those who doesn't know of it get use to it especially the newbies who are new to the system, I will like to be using it when quoting long post because it will more easier to call the attention of the person.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well honestly i didn't use this tag feature yet but i know what it is functionality, this is very helpful because you can easily tag some members here if they're related to your topic and the good thing here is you can tag many people as many as you can but make sure that you're using it in a appropriate way.

means that the tag can tag friends or people we know so that he or she also reads the threads or comments on our thread, huh?
but I still don't really understand how to use it, whether it's the same as usual social media, and it also means that this forum is one step ahead of other forums

I have not made a lot of tags in this forum, but it seems a good idea if we do that, there are many option on this forum Cryptotalk If we approach them are good improving our topic and participation here.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/3/2020 at 2:19 PM, tienda said:

I have not made a lot of tags in this forum, but it seems a good idea if we do that, there are many option on this forum Cryptotalk If we approach them are good improving our topic and participation here.

Well, we can just used this tag feature when you're adding some people or members here to your topic as a based of your content so that many members here will be interested.

It is a good idea because so the other members can also see the topics we publish, for example if I make a post today and they cannot see why they are doing some things, then with the tagging they would already have it in notifications and so if they could read it... It would also help us a lot to tag our friends so they can be aware of our topic in the forum.

A hug brother.

Tags are important to help readers know about what are they read, you must select sections too. For example if you write about app you must choose mobile apps section. 

Edited by awwad

Good to know that, thank you very much for the advice, in the future when I start creating my publications and understand better how cryptotalk works I will take into account that detail of being aware of placing the ideal tags.

Tagging another in a topic must be done with the consent of that person, I see it as a form of spam, even though it is an option in the forum, I do not think it is convenient to tag the first one that appears, I do not know if there is an option to prevent anyone tag me or how it works, I'm new, I'm going to study this option to see how it works, but mass tagging, in my opinion, can be handled as spam.

On 7/27/2020 at 7:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Tagging is the best way to get readers for your topic! But since i joined this forum, only few members i saw them tagging other members in their posts. When you tag a member, will receive notification anytime when you will write a post even if they didn't set it in their accounts. Many members tags only in comments and not topics, i don't know why! In platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and etc you can tag up to 100 people in your post so that they can read what you shared and contribute in your post easily after receiving a notification for being tagged. But i wonder why we don't tag other members in our topics here in the forum and we have that feature!

I'm asking this because we are missing many good things in other sections! For example, there are some topics that are very important in the referral section, mobile app section, wallet section, and other sections but very sadly those topics may have only 2 - 5 replies! When we use the tag feature to post in those sections, we can get many members to read our topics... but we should use it in the right way! Don't just tag 10, 20, 30, or more members in every topic, you can tag them in some topics or those sections which they have few viewers daily! Just write this symbol @ without space... then write any letter, names that starts with those letters will appear and you can select any to be shown in your topic.

I will tag few members in this topic for those who don't know this feature...

@Whited35   @Babubu609   @BTC Future   @Zaino34   @kitekite24

I sometimes tag but not always 😅 but I agree with you that it's good to make people who interested see your topics

Thank you, excellent information that you have given about Tags, the truth is that I have used Tags in my publications because it is a fact that they greatly help a user to locate any topic of interest through certain keywords or Tags that we use.

I do not do it to receive the views in my topics but to have an order and that the user has easy access to the information.

Yes I agree tagging feature in this forum is really very important. Tag will help the members finding their necessary topics. @Calvinpriva thanks to you for giving such helpful tropic to us. Before noticing it I wouldn’t think this feature is available in this forum. As a beginner I must follow this feature if I create any topic in this forum.              

I didnt use any tag in my topic. mainly i didnt know how to make tag in any topic. i am a new member in this forum so i am learning much.

I hadn't used these signs before because I didn't know how to use them.
Agree with you These flags will help us in getting more readers.
It also helps us point your friends' attention to important posts

• +3 1