Have you ever used a tag in your topic? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have you ever used a tag in your topic?

On 7/27/2020 at 10:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Tagging is the best way to get readers for your topic! But since i joined this forum, only few members i saw them tagging other members in their posts. When you tag a member, will receive notification anytime when you will write a post even if they didn't set it in their accounts. Many members tags only in comments and not topics, i don't know why! In platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and etc you can tag up to 100 people in your post so that they can read what you shared and contribute in your post easily after receiving a notification for being tagged. But i wonder why we don't tag other members in our topics here in the forum and we have that feature!

I'm asking this because we are missing many good things in other sections! For example, there are some topics that are very important in the referral section, mobile app section, wallet section, and other sections but very sadly those topics may have only 2 - 5 replies! When we use the tag feature to post in those sections, we can get many members to read our topics... but we should use it in the right way! Don't just tag 10, 20, 30, or more members in every topic, you can tag them in some topics or those sections which they have few viewers daily! Just write this symbol @ without space... then write any letter, names that starts with those letters will appear and you can select any to be shown in your topic.

I will tag few members in this topic for those who don't know this feature...

@Whited35   @Babubu609   @BTC Future   @Zaino34   @kitekite24

You are absolutely right @Calvinpriva ,tagging is an important feature for getting views on your topics and posts.Tagging is used in almost every social media platform like Facebook,Twitter and many more as you said,tagging is greatly done their, but unfortunately it is lacking here , i wish people makes this important feature a trend in this forum.

spacer.png

Edited by Flying11Horse

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

3 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

You are absolutely right @Calvinpriva ,tagging is an important feature for getting views on your topics and posts.Tagging is used in almost every social media platform like Facebook,Twitter and many more as you said,tagging is greatly done their, but unfortunately it is lacking here , i wish people makes this important feature a trend in this forum.

spacer.png

That's true @Flying11Horse many social media they use tag feature and it has large results because it will inform the one who tagged to our posts immediately. I see some members in cryptotalk are already using it, maybe after some days it will be used by more members.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Really cool feature

Putting signs for some people on useful topics will attract them to them in order to follow them and benefit from them

You can tag important topics in the forum with my name so that I can follow them. That would be cool

• +1 3
  • +2 2

21 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

The tagging feature is one of the feature that help you in qouting a long post you only tag the author and write up your opinion on what you understand on that topic.

It is very useful feature and i will suggest the administration don't remove it the way they removed the feature of deleting your own personal post after submitting it in the forum. Did you noticed that the fearture of deleting post is removed?

• +1 1
  • +2 2

1 hour ago, Malcolm said:

Agree with you @Calvinpriva tagging is a very useful feature that when members tag your post you will see it on notification feature,honestly I recently know about this feature with my friend people were tagging me but I don't where to reply them 

@Malcolm Yap, tagging is a very good feature and very useful. Now you know how to use it i hope you will tag your friend when you have an important information and you need them to participate.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I haven't used the tagging system in any of my topic or reply the tags are to address one perticular person if you are making any perticular discussion not to use in each topic.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/8/2020 at 1:10 PM, Solex said:

It is very useful feature and i will suggest the administration don't remove it the way they removed the feature of deleting your own personal post after submitting it in the forum. Did you noticed that the fearture of deleting post is removed?

Well am not much clear about that until later when I realized about it and I am sure the devs are working about and it shall be well fixed for everyone to start using it again.

17 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Well am not much clear about that until later when I realized about it and I am sure the devs are working about and it shall be well fixed for everyone to start using it again.

I hope that happen soon because many people especially the newbies are having problem when the network fails and the post they submit appears twice and it seems it is not everyone that is aware that we can use the report button to resolve such issues.

• +1 3

The feature is just like quoting someone because whenever you tag someone's name on a post automatically the member will receive a notification that he/she is being mentioned in a post, so it it nice and you can make use of it to quote posts that it too long because it is the most simplest way to quote a member.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes mostly members didn't tag in post even comments. And be honest i also didn't tag writer of post in comment . I just quote his topic and reply on his post. And now i think tag is better option instead of quoting the topic. 

Edited by malik6314193
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, Solex said:

I hope that happen soon because many people especially the newbies are having problem when the network fails and the post they submit appears twice and it seems it is not everyone that is aware that we can use the report button to resolve such issues.

I also sometimes face same problem were I have a server problem my Posts keep pending and later submit in multiple or let me say in double with this problem I have to edit if possibly it merged but when it did not merge I have to report for deleting the posts.

Many of the times I used to tag things. Not only in Crypto talk but also in other platforms like Instagram and Facebook. This feature is a very good because sometimes people are in search of a particular think and related to it. For example if anyone wants to know about Crypto and if we tag our post with @crypto then it will shown for the search of crypto. But sometimes people use it for cheap tactics. They use irrelevant and famous tags to their post

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I also completely agree, putting tags on your topics attracts many more users and especially those interested in the topic, tagging other users of the forum causes a notification / warning that appears in their private messages is a very useful thing, i also use tags a few times in my posts

16 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I also sometimes face same problem were I have a server problem my Posts keep pending and later submit in multiple or let me say in double with this problem I have to edit if possibly it merged but when it did not merge I have to report for deleting the posts.

I really like that fearture because even today yesterday i faced such problem and immediately i contacted the administration they deleted one leaving one and it all happened within 5-10 minutes.

Oh, this is like twitter and we can tag other members just like that! This was very helpful and I am very surprised by the forum as this is very limited to a few social media. I'm impressed every day with this forum and the developers that made it so good. This way when we post about something that some friends need to know we can use the tag and they will get notified. 

Yes I do , its always important we tag someone our work because in the end there is a certain good thing that comes out of it, some people gain from its . you know by targeting some guys , you are making sure that there is something about and ready to be released.

Its important to keep trying as hard to really know who to tag, you specifically target a number of people you know will read your topic and your post, thats very important, especially for those who you are trying to pass the message to.

• +1 2
  • +3 2

2 hours ago, Solex said:

I really like that fearture because even today yesterday i faced such problem and immediately i contacted the administration they deleted one leaving one and it all happened within 5-10 minutes.

Without the reporting feature we might face many problems of receiving warning point for submitting double post in a topic and can be considered as spamming.

On 9/16/2020 at 12:55 PM, Babubu609 said:

Without the reporting feature we might face many problems of receiving warning point for submitting double post in a topic and can be considered as spamming.

Yes mate and i just hope many members are aware of this because it will really reduce our risk of losing our various accounts for some days if we receive a warning point from the moderators of the forum which i believe is bad for anyone of us here.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

6 minutes ago, Solex said:

if we receive a warning point from the moderators of the forum which i believe is bad for anyone of us here.

It's really sad when ever we receive warning points for mistakes. We don't need to blame the Moderators for such actions but try to know our problem to correct that mistake from repeating same mistake.

4 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

It's really sad when ever we receive warning points for mistakes. We don't need to blame the Moderators for such actions but try to know our problem to correct that mistake from repeating same mistake.

Yes mate, from my own point of view mistakes are not failure instead they are blessing to us because by making mistake you will be able to know your lapses and make effective corrections which will definitely help you in the future.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Solex said:

Yes mate, from my own point of view mistakes are not failure instead they are blessing to us because by making mistake you will be able to know your lapses and make effective corrections which will definitely help you in the future.

@Solex i think so About it becuase if a member in this forum dont work goodly and received a warning point then its not Moderator mistake but its members mistake as he did not work goodly in this forum.. So after received a warning point he can easily understand his mistake and thus from failure experience he will be good member here while avoid mistake in future                  

• +1 1

The use of the tag is important and useful, but I do not use it because I respond to the comment through a quote and a notification arrives to the person I respond to when writing my comment.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Solex i think so About it becuase if a member in this forum dont work goodly and received a warning point then its not Moderator mistake but its members mistake as he did not work goodly in this forum.. So after received a warning point he can easily understand his mistake and thus from failure experience he will be good member here while avoid mistake in future                  

That is it mate and we shouldn't be afraid of making mistakes because mistake is just like a teacher since it keep teaching us different types lesson in life and in this forum everyday.

• +2 1