Have you ever used a tag in your topic? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have you ever used a tag in your topic?

On 9/18/2020 at 7:43 PM, Solex said:

making mistake you will be able to know your lapses and make effective corrections which will definitely help you in the future.

Mistakes are our best teachers therefore we need to learn from it. Try to take care and be vigilant to avoid making mistakes that are meaningless of which you don't learn from it.

I have just started on this forum and I have not felt any need to use the tag so far so I am just simply giving my opinion in words. Maybe I future I may need to use tag

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I have not yet used any tags in posts. But I understand that the tags are useful indicating the specific mention such as whether the post is for beginners, relating to crypto platform, or yobit or with any other specific areas. This way the users get a vivid Idea on the content of the post.

• +3 1

9 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Mistakes are our best teachers therefore we need to learn from it. Try to take care and be vigilant to avoid making mistakes that are meaningless of which you don't learn from it.

Sure mate because only by that we can be able to make a successful future and i am also advising anyone reading this post should try to know there problems and make good corrections because it really hurt when you lose.

• +2 1

I have never use tags in my topics but I think is important for us to understand the meaning of post and it brings the interested persons to your topics 

Sorry brother. As a beginner I never used the tags on my topic because I don't know what is that's useful and how to make a tag. If we make tag on our topics, can we will get 100% ?please tell me more about this... 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I know right,I have never used the same, the right idea is to just write the tag on your work that you are doing, but following your post it is direct for the right use, that is a good tag that works well,and thanks a lot. its good you have state the post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

32 minutes ago, Solex said:

i am also advising anyone reading this post should try to know there problems and make good corrections because it really hurt when you lose

Mistakes are our enemies just like failures but at same time our teachers if we tend to learn from them and correct them as you said it will be a nice going.

6 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Mistakes are our enemies just like failures but at same time our teachers if we tend to learn from them and correct them as you said it will be a nice going.

It will surely be nice because we will always be cautious at everytime and in which ever way we may find ourselves in cryptocurrency world, this is why i like this forum the more because when you are going the wrong way we have lot of good members to guide us back to the right part.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am a beginner in this platform I just now created account in this platform. It's my first post. I have a little idea about the tagging thing. I have seen this in other social media platforms. It's a good feature. Crypto talk is suggested to me by one of my  friend. I think I will do my best in this field.

• +1 1

I have used tag in each of my topic but let me be very clear I haven't tagged any particular person it's a tag about topic like in which section this topic should be.

No I'm new to crypto.  In crypto I have not yet created topics and used tags.  I would have benefited a lot if someone had helped me with this.  Thanks in advance.

I was not that much familiar with this kind of features,now on ward I will use this because it can help to increase your topics more popular ,next time onwards I will be using that feature because it helps to promote.

No I have just started on this forum and I don't even have created a topic so far I am so far just commenting on the topics to reach my posts limit necessary to earn

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I noticed many members tagging me and other members, but in fact I did not need to use this feature in any of my posts and the reason is that I just quote the part that I want to respond to in my comment and this suffices the purpose. But I really want to try the tag so I will tag you @Calvinpriva.

Edited by SuperCrypto
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

I noticed many members tagging me and other members, but in fact I did not need to use this feature in any of my posts and the reason is that I just quote the part that I want to respond to in my comment and this suffices the purpose. But I really want to try the tag so I will tag you @Calvinpriva.

Haha! @SuperCrypto See? If you hadn't tagged me I wouldn't have seen your comments! Because I did not set to receive notifications of new comments or quotes in my topics. But in tagging it does not matter if you have set to be notified or not, you will be notified automatically. So it's good to use a tag when you need a special member to read your post.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

Haha! @SuperCrypto See? If you hadn't tagged me I wouldn't have seen your comments! Because I did not set to receive notifications of new comments or quotes in my topics. But in tagging it does not matter if you have set to be notified or not, you will be notified automatically. So it's good to use a tag when you need a special member to read your post.

@SuperCryptoThat's is right the tagged is very useful for easy identification of post we made. It makes it easier for the tagged member to identify your post and to reply to it as said by @Calvinpriva

36 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

That's is right the tagged is very useful for easy identification of post we made. It makes it easier for the tagged member to identify your post and to reply to it as said by

Thank you so much my brother @Babubu609 for add explanations about this. Tagging is really good and is a better way to notify any member about your post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

tagging is a nice feature that was added to the forum and i used it many times so far , it is important when you are discussing with someone on a topic and you want to make sure he get a notification about it because "quote" doesn't always work if the person who wrote the post forgot to active  the notification on it 

i always noticed when opening old topics that i commented on it before there is someone who quoted me and i didn't reply to him since i didn't get a notification

that is how tagging is important 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Truly when I actually making themes. Indeed, it is on the grounds that those labels can support me and different clients to recognize what are the made subject is about. It can enable them to perceive what they can see when they read it and it can likewise assist them with making a more important answer to the point they've been remarked.

• +1 1

I think that the feature of taging  in the forum is in order to attract attention or when the member is interested in the topic, it is bad for you to tag  all the members in every topic for you because it will become messy

• +3 2

by using tags you can modify your post comments in a good view as, the tags are help others to understand the meaning of the comment better and also improve the details about the posts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I'd like to help say yes to people my good friend and as well appreciate it intended for labeling everyone in this particular information you manufactured. We need to work with which element for people like us that can help different customers in this article after we view much subject matter of which is important in addition to practical to help them to attain much expertise to guide the vacation in this article. I most certainly will at this point work with it my good friend appreciates it all over again available for your tips. I thought this was an enormous guide in my opinion.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/26/2020 at 12:45 PM, Dyozupeter2525 said:

No have just be tag on the reply or comment but I didn't have ideas about how I can tag on the so need to know more about how I can tag on the topic because need to know about it so if you have ideas about this now we need to more about it again.

@Dyozupeter2525 Tagging a member in a topic is very simple, and it's the same just like how we tag in replies. You start with @ sign, and then you type any member's name that you need to tag without leaving a space from that sign. 

• +1 1

I have been using tags after I signed up here.When I first signed up here I saw your post @Calvinpriva containing a tag .So from there I developed a habit of tagging the member with which I would like to share my post.Most of the time I get good results from this tagging feature.I think that it is a good feature for not only telling a member about our post but also for getting reputation.

Edited by Flying11Horse

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎