Have you ever used a tag in your topic? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have you ever used a tag in your topic?

This feature has many benefits that many of us lack the know of using it it helps to derived users attention just as you do to get my attention to the topic. It wasn't so much strange to users that are good in  commiunicating in social media. this forum was very great and is always improving we hope to see more amazing features.

I have not used until now but I think I will start using them because that is a way for people to find your publication easier and identify in some way with it, besides that you put your personal stamp on each one of them

4 hours ago, RonaldB said:

This feature is good my friend, in fact I have not tried it yet, but I will work to add it in the future to ask some of the distinguished members here to read my daily posts, so that we all benefit from the content I share thank my friend @Calvinpriva

You are welcome @RonaldB. Of course, this feature is very useful because it helps when you need support from a special member or when you need some member to read your topic. Many members are now using tags in their posts , its good but we have to use it in the right way so that we can avoid violating the rules of the forum.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes I have used tags in my topics. Tags can be very helpful to the members because they can frnd their required item by just searching the tags. Or it would be very annoying for some users.

Tagging in a topic Is very important, because it helps to understand more about what the purpose of creating the topics. And member will find it easy to make good comments. 

@CalvinprivaThat's a very good idea my friend.Surely this technique of tagging members in a topic will increase the reach of the topic and that will help more and more people to learn that included in the topics.Thanks a lot for your nice suggestion.

Edited by Jami273

Yes, the presence of this feature is important, but we must use it moderately so as not to disturb others, so we use it, for example, when we have an important question or an important opinion, and we want some friends to see what we wrote and give their opinion.

• +2 1

19 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

That's the best thing, as you have said, that should be our main major priority, making well constructive post that will benefit other members and we should often focus on our work, the administration or moderators recognizing our hard work is something to be proud about

Yes mate and as long as we would keep working in a positive way i believe the administration will create us more opportunities of earning in this forum because we want to make the forum go to the next level and the only way we can do that is to focus on making good quality posts in such a way that the forum will earn more reputation around the world and crypto community as well.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The truth is there is a  lot of people here its really important to go with what and its really good thing is there is a lot we keep on going and its important to work and build , its really important know where we have a good strong, and build in everything in the light of what we are doing ,that is important to know so we need to grow and take everything in the right perspective

• +2 1

In fact, we didn't use our tags on our own because we can learn a lot here. If we can get a good idea, we can learn a lot about this because we want to know a lot here.  I hope I can learn a lot from here I am very weak about the subject without him when I can better recognize the rain I just want to discuss the subject

52 minutes ago, Raeess Sheharyar said:

Well as of now, but for me i have not yet tried tagging my posts or posts, You can tag me in the posts you post, i want to keep following your subjects, thanks for sharing this post Good luck...

You can also give it a trial mate whenever you need an assistance or suggestions from other members of the forum and that is good because it make us interact with each other in the forum by sharing different ideas among ourselves which will definitely make the forum a better environment for learning as well as earning.

BetFury                                                   

I have never tried it I use to think it would be an offense to tag someone to your post 

But now I understand thanks for the post

You are very correct mate, tagging people on post is a well welcomed idea, it increase your reputation and make your post go viral.

Edited by Lazarock
Incomplete sentence

5 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Yes mate and as long as we would keep working in a positive way i believe the administration will create us more opportunities of earning in this forum because we want to make the forum go to the next level and the only way we can do that is to focus on making good quality posts in such a way that the forum will earn more reputation around the world and crypto community as well.

I really will be glad if members can comply with your opinion , improving the forum, and by that honestly the forum administration and moderators will bring other ideas or ways we can earn more in the forum, nice opinion mate 😎

18 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I really will be glad if members can comply with your opinion , improving the forum, and by that honestly the forum administration and moderators will bring other ideas or ways we can earn more in the forum, nice opinion mate 😎

I believe they can do that for us because they have proved to be good people to us all and just the way I earlier stated only our good work determines this, we need to be making them happy just the way they are doing by giving us two different coins for one work.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

offcourse I use tags  specially if want to employ the views of other prominent and top-notch members of the forum and most atimes to reply to members that quote my posts also

3 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

I believe they can do that for us because they have proved to be good people to us all and just the way I earlier stated only our good work determines this, we need to be making them happy just the way they are doing by giving us two different coins for one work.

That's what we members should put into consideration, this people are making us happy and giving us two different means of earning , why can't we return that happiness to them?, Am sure they have better plans for the forum that we are yet to see. We have to improve the forum.it our responsibility as members to improve the forum

My friend, I agree with you, but we must take into account that in the forum there are beginners who may not know how to give ratings to other people's posts, and on the other hand, they may not like the content of the topics presented so they do not give them a rating .. I wish success to all

• +2 1

I haven't tag any one yet,but I think it is a good feature to tag someone to your topic,I have done a few topics which is helpful to the forum.i feel it is an attractive thing to mention friends in your topic.it is part of the unity of the forum 

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

.it our responsibility as members to improve the forum

That is what some members find difficult to understand and since that is the case then we shouldn't hesitate to report anyone found violating the forums rules and regulations because it seems some members don't appreciate the effort of the administration of this forum which is why they choose to post useless posts.

BetFury                                                   

Yes my friend you are right. I think tagging is a very good feature .If it is used properly it can be a very a helpful feature. We won't miss the important and good contents.

On 7/27/2020 at 6:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Tagging is the best way to get readers for your topic! But since i joined this forum, only few members i saw them tagging other members in their posts. When you tag a member, will receive notification anytime when you will write a post even if they didn't set it in their accounts. Many members tags only in comments and not topics, i don't know why! In platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and etc you can tag up to 100 people in your post so that they can read what you shared and contribute in your post easily after receiving a notification for being tagged. But i wonder why we don't tag other members in our topics here in the forum and we have that feature!

I'm asking this because we are missing many good things in other sections! For example, there are some topics that are very important in the referral section, mobile app section, wallet section, and other sections but very sadly those topics may have only 2 - 5 replies! When we use the tag feature to post in those sections, we can get many members to read our topics... but we should use it in the right way! Don't just tag 10, 20, 30, or more members in every topic, you can tag them in some topics or those sections which they have few viewers daily! Just write this symbol @ without space... then write any letter, names that starts with those letters will appear and you can select any to be shown in your topic.

I will tag few members in this topic for those who don't know this feature...

@Whited35   @Babubu609   @BTC Future   @Zaino34   @kitekite24

@CalvinprivaNice and good post mate. I must just commend this post for enlightenimg most of we beginners more on how to tag and the essence of tagging in a post to create more readers to read useful and important post for them not to miss out from gaining in the post as this will improve we members more on Cryptocurrency trading knowledge.

Thank you friend, I came to know about the tag issue through this topic.  I think the tag feature will help you get better replays on topics and if you tag a lot of members, they will get notifications, which will result in more replays.  When there is a problem with an issue and need help, senior members can easily solve the problem by tagging them.

• +3 1

On 12/2/2020 at 8:04 PM, Razan alikac said:

Yes, the presence of this feature is important, but we must use it moderately so as not to disturb others, so we use it, for example, when we have an important question or an important opinion, and we want some friends to see what we wrote and give their opinion.

That is right my friend, I just hope members make use of this feature wisely because the moderators can penalized anyone who use it in a wrong way and receiving warning points is not good for anyone of us for that i am advising us to use it wisely to avoid problems.