A minimum price of TALK token should be fixed - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

A minimum price of TALK token should be fixed

Yes, basically! Of course I think the minimum price of token should be fixed.  As a result we can sell this token at the perfect price. Actually! If the price fluctuates the tokens, we can sell them at a lower price. Because we don't know the real price. So it is very important to determine the price of all talk tokens.  And increase its price

I hope admins will do it soon, because price of the TALK token falling so fast and we need some changes in the system to stop it. It's necessary to do something

unfortunately  the price of talk token go down very fast last this week ,i think all member must to invest in it, don't sell it , and let's try to make it go up more and more .

2 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

it is almost stable after the big drop, we hope that its price will rise again

It's not stable at all and i think you do not follow the market movement of talk daily..   Look now price of talk token around  35 satoshi and it maybe be stable in this price for some days because there has a big buy order at 35 satoshi..  Ofcourse long term holder will get profit from talk @Kenan12     

I think that if it starts from 100 sat it will be good and its increasing price depends on the company,if the company earning a lot of profit then it can increase the price to become more and more popular.

@Jami273 Obviously the price of any cryptocurrency is only determined by its users and supporters either to fall or to rise, so in order to avoid this, then we need to hold our tokens even in investbox as we can still earn daily profit from what we invested in order to avoid dumping of these tokens for its market demand to rise up again that will pump up its price

download (64).jpg

• +1 1

Truly the price value of Talk token is not encouraging. And that is because members is selling their talk token as they are earning them. If only minimum withdrawal will be implemented then it's may reduce the value of Talk token decreasing everyday

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As for me, I see that the talk coin is now on the line, its price has decreased very dramatically and in a short period of time and now it is being traded for thirty Satoshi and I am really upset with that. We must protect talk because the continuous selling without taking into account the state of the currency will lead us to a new drop of up to 1 satoshi.

Price will be 1 sotoshi, so I sell all, when reach TALK tokens for minimum order, I don't see future for TALK. 150 sat... and now 30-35. Glad to sold all in 100-150 sat. Hope, we will see good price for TALK, but now, I don't see reasons why price will go up. Some time I hold tokens, but when everyday I see only price lower and lower - I will not hold it.

Well that is not possible at all just because of the simple fact that price is set based on investors price and overall volume available for us to buy.

Fixing it to 100 satoshis is basically the same as tell someone to be giving you 100 satoshis no matter what and that's not how the markets work.

The only possible solution for this problem (as for increasing talk token's price) would be to decrease the amount of reactions that a User could give thus decreasing as well from your posts.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

52 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

Well that is not possible at all just because of the simple fact that price is set based on investors price and overall volume available for us to buy.

Fixing it to 100 satoshis is basically the same as tell someone to be giving you 100 satoshis no matter what and that's not how the markets work.

The only possible solution for this problem (as for increasing talk token's price) would be to decrease the amount of reactions that a User could give thus decreasing as well from your posts.

I completely agree with these, but a fixed price would not be bad at all, ideally I would have suggested a price that would correspond with the price of the bitcoin market, these way, would certainly be better 

This is a really nice idea, but can it be practically applied in reality, if the token price falls below 100 satoshi, no one can sell, and the token will accumulate among the members and they have large quantities of it, and therefore when the price becomes available they will sell it at once, and this is certain, which will lead to dump On the token price.
Unfortunately, the token price is dropping on a daily basis, and today it is only 32 Satoshi and this is very bad, the management has to do something about it, otherwise the result will be negative for everyone.

The relationship between supply and demand determines the value of a commodity in a free market economy. And at this point, considering the fluctuation in the Talk coin price, it does not seem possible to fix the Talk coin price at a certain level. Besides, prices vary in line with the investment decisions of buyers and sellers. This is also healthy for me. An external intervention to the talk token price does not seem possible to me. Only the following can be done. Talk token investors do not offer Talk token sales to the market, except for their urgent needs.
Because there is a general rule in economics: "Scarce goods are always valuable ..."

I am also involved about this forex. If most of the contributors promote it, its price could be significantly decreased, and many participants will withdraw right here, and therefore this could have an effect on this marketing campaign.

Good evening, you want the price of Talk to be fixed and not go below 0.00000100  ... I was not aware that it can get below that number... is that possible??

It a nice idea, the price is very low now ,I think the price of talk should be around 34 Satoshi, I don't think there can be a fixed price for talk token, it will depend on the market,if the talk can be at the range of 100 Satoshi ,many members of the forum would be smiling often @Abideen

• +2 1

I agree with you the associated  team will take action and change the price to 100 satoshi of talk token. But we don't  know it may be high or low in coming days . We all know that when all the coin users sell their all tokens no coin is left ,the coin holders sell their coin and we have no coin for exchange .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The price of talktoken has gone dow, it's very low compared to before. I still don't know the reason why the price of talktoken has gone down this much. I agree with you that a fixed price of talktoken should be fixed.

I don't thinks soo that is very much in need, so what is the need of the talk has to be tried with the minimum. If this happens then it will give some benefit to those who are working people to some extent. In fact, talk token have new digital currency, their value keeps on flactuating then it will be minimum value, it is a bit difficult to do maximum value . 

• +3 1

Basically token price are good .Most members are not satisfied with this price.new members don't know how to sake token and get money.i appreciate your post because through your post most members gain mich information about token money 💰

• +1 1

the exchange is not doing anything for the price of the talk token I think if we all stop selling the tokens for low price that will get the token to a good level and we will be earning some money too by that.

Price of Talk token should be increased and supported, but also the details should be known as it is said it will be used by the forum for advertisements, so it needs to be a token that can be withdrawn in wallets too, as investors probably would see this token to have an impact after one or two years.

• +1 1

On 12/11/2020 at 7:15 PM, Nishat_Tasnim_002 said:

Yes,i totally agree with you that the minimum price of talk token should be fixed. As a result we can sell these token at perfect price.If the price if token is fluctuate we can sell them in lower price.Because we do not know exactly its actual price.So it is very important to fix the price of all talk tokens.

May be in upcoming day we all would get fic number of talk tokens and the price declining would stop because the massive selling dump the price of talk token which was created for forum. The true purpose isn't published yet and hoping it will greater which haven't thought. So stop selling and start staking because when the talk token main purpose will display you all will regret. So for now it's better to hold talk token and support it. Because previously the Yoda and DLRS are dumped now the Talk token is in bottom. 

Yes of course I am really agree with you the minimum price of the 10 talktokens should be fixed on 1000 satooshi because this will be satisfied price and in these days the price of talktokens decreasing rapidly and members are worried about that .

Only minimum price of talk token should be fixed. It will help to increase talk token popularity and people interested on it. If it will happen, talk token will be reliable currency and a huge amount of people invest on it  But maximum price should not be fixed.