Now you can withdraw your earnings. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Now you can withdraw your earnings.

That's a good news for us ! You made a great platform which is best for knowledge gathering as well as profitable ! Thanks for this opportunity

Thank you my friend. I did not know this information about the interest. Now I will put the coins in it.

• +3 1

On 7/26/2020 at 4:47 AM, absooos said:

It is great. You are investing with a profit of 1% per day. If you invest $ 100, you own $ 1 every day. It is a very nice thing to invest. Are you with me on this matter?

I quite agree and I was also spamming the button from time to time. I'm using the TALK investbox too and it will be an extra bonus for members that didn't wait for TALK to get listed and find out how much they can earn first. In my opinion the reward for being loyal will be high.

I love this question very much because am always exited because there is always something good that comes with it, the most powerful thing right now is to withdrawal through the best system that there is , there is a power to what we have right now, its just ripple ,the most powerful and the most wonderful thing is to keep on going and growing that is growing that we need to follow that is not right, Ripple is easy put it in trust wallet then convert it into fiat and withdrawal with your card.

• +1 2

Thank you dear to share this great information with us.Its really very use full and amazing information.

You can withdraw your money easily now.

I also heard that the price of talk token become high.

Hi mate, thank you for sharing this useful post. Sometimes it could be a technical issues by the forums that you face the problems while withdrawing the payment. After a little time, the issue goes solved. And the information about Investbox you have shared is also a useful information. Most the members don't know about YoBit's Investbox feature. It will be good opportunity that, if you face some kind of issue in withdrawing, then you should have to invest your talktokens in Investbox that will earn you 1% daily of your investment. I also have invested my talktokens due to low price of talktokens.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

This post is from july and in July it was not possible to withdraw Talk tokens as it's trade on yobit started on November 3. Yes but we can keep it in investbox to earn profit anytime.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I am very worried about it because I need to know more about whether I can make good money by investing here then I want to invest in it and make some use of my life

• -5 1

Great information. At this time talk tokens price is going down day by day because of lack of supply. Now it is better not to sell them and our all earned talk tokens can be invested in yobit investbox. Then when the talk tokens price will be raising again then we can sell it         

We can withdrawal our earning by talk tokens but the most sad thing is the price of talk tokens going down and down. It's very troublesome for us. Now the price of talk token is going to fall day by day, last night there was a slight increase in the lower price but then its price has started falling. Many people think that maybe they should not sell talk less, they should hold that maybe its value increases again, but many people are waiting for it quickly and they are saying that till now the price of tokens. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

wow, great that I did not know I am a novice and I did not know that you could do that but now I will take it into account to put my earnings in the invetsbox, to get some extra profit from my talk once I start winning, I am novice here but not in cryptocurrencies. 

Yes my friend I have new member on this platform and I have invest my token on invest box and get prefit do not any work to perform. This is the great opportunity to get profit and success easily and early. 

much obliged to you mate it is a pleasant data. I am a learner so I didn't send anything. In any case, unquestionably I will send my discussions there. it is a decent method to bring in more cash.

• +2 1

On 7/22/2020 at 11:43 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There were some issues about withdrawing our earnings (Talk) but now everything is solved and you can withdraw you earnings. Just remember you can invest them in the yobit investbox and earn 1% of interest everyday without any action. Some members missed this at the first time, now its your chance withdraw quickly and invest.

@Whited35 Don't miss this!

Thanks for your information, yes lots of forum member miss the chance to invest their coin at investment box, but now we can invest our talk coin in the investment box and earn daily 1% interest. I think yobit investment box will be profitable if we choose right plan for investment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Hello friend, Indeed obviously with Talk coin we can acquire some revenue in contributing them on Investbox of Yobit site trade, and as indicated by certain arbitrators of Yobit says that Talk will be extraordinary compared to other esteemed coin in Yobit stage later on. So don't miss doing post here to gather it and contributing on it.

Thank you my friend.  I Don't  get start profit from crypto. But your information is very valuable . When  I get profit I will do invest   and get 1% regular.  I will get profit successfully. 😍

• +3 2

I agree with you, my friend, you can invest in an investment fund. Then you will get profits. I don’t know the value of the interest. There you have an opportunity to withdraw if you want.

It's all the time like that some time the button of withdraw to balance don't work but it's from the yobit and the forum they just fix it to calculate some post and other issues but in general they come back after without losing your earning 

• +1 1

On 7/22/2020 at 7:43 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There were some issues about withdrawing our earnings (Talk) but now everything is solved and you can withdraw you earnings. Just remember you can invest them in the yobit investbox and earn 1% of interest everyday without any action. Some members missed this at the first time, now its your chance withdraw quickly and invest.

I am totally with you dear colleague since what you tell us is a very good option since to withdraw we can invest in the yobit platform with your 1 percent interest and so on in the meantime to see if the talk token goes up in Value
A big greeting to the whole community

I have finished 100 posts as per the rules of the forum after joining here.  And after 7 days I will get the payment.  I hope I can withdraw the money.  Relevant and important posts should be made on each topic.  Currently paid on ratings.  So high quality post is very important.  Make good comments with patience from your own thinking.  Which is beneficial and useful.  Then you will be able to earn well.

On 7/22/2020 at 6:52 PM, Whited35 said:

Almost missing ! Thanks for this info my friend. I have successfully transferred Talk token on the Yobit exchange for the first time. Well, I have also placed it in the investbox to get 1% daily. I would like to thanks Cryptotalk forum.😍 

Wow this is a very good information. Though I've heard about invest box for a very long time. I really want to make investment of my tokens their but its kinder somehow complicated for me and difficult. But I will try making the investment again. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm newbie here still I can't withdraw I'm completing my first 100 posts but through this topic I learned how to widraw and invest my earnings to get more  

On 7/22/2020 at 10:43 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Thank you dear for sharing this beneficial idea. I didn't know about this before reading your post. I have 4000 talk token in my yobit exchange account. Now I will follow your advice and invest them in investbox to get more profit on the daily basis. Thank you once again.

It is very nice to be able to withdraw our TALK and put it in the investment. Yobit offers a daily interest of 1% which is very good as an additional source of income. Indeed, it is a good step towards making more profits.

• +2 1