Now you can withdraw your earnings. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Now you can withdraw your earnings.

After completion of 100 post you are capable to earn from this forum. When your 100 posts are done then you will be paid for every post. Then you can easily start earning. You can withdraw your earning daily, weekly, monthly or yearly

• +1 2
  • +2 1

It is very nice to be able to withdraw our TALK and put it in the investment. Yobit offers a daily interest of 1% which is very good as an additional source of income. Indeed, it is a good step towards making more profits.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I was wondering is there anyone about withdrawing his/her money and this explanation made me happy. Now from that time i am really impatient to complete my first 100 comments to start earning. 

• +1 1

On 7/22/2020 at 10:43 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There were some issues about withdrawing our earnings (Talk) but now everything is solved and you can withdraw you earnings. Just remember you can invest them in the yobit investbox and earn 1% of interest everyday without any action. Some members missed this at the first time, now its your chance withdraw quickly and invest.

@Whited35 Don't miss this!

Always missing!!! 

I do not know that how to invest. As I tried many time to learn through the posts. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. We should read the content carefully and appreciate them

• +1 1

I missed it and if I could have worked in the forum earlier, I could have made a good profit by investing in this talk token.  Now I am getting Talk Token from Cryptotalk Forum and I am stocking Talk Token in yobit.  I will invest this token and take the opportunity of 1% profit.  By investing in Yobit, I will be able to increase the amount of income by withdrawing the profit that will come every day.

This is great to know, I was not familiar with this, yet it seems that your post is relatively old one so my question is whether the interest you are talking about is still available till now, and if you say it is one present daily then by the end of the month it will be around thirty present profit if you repeat the investment on daily basis, am I right? 

On 7/22/2020 at 6:43 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There were some issues about withdrawing our earnings (Talk) but now everything is solved and you can withdraw you earnings. Just remember you can invest them in the yobit investbox and earn 1% of interest everyday without any action. Some members missed this at the first time, now its your chance withdraw quickly and invest.

On 7/22/2020 at 6:43 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Am also missing this because I don't invest I left my earn on my Yobit account without using it for anything. I think for most of us it will be a great benefit if we can invest with our earning it will stand a chance double income. It will wise if we starts investing with our earning....

• +1 1

It was really a good information because I am going yo withdraw my first earning in the coming week. I reached this post in the right time. I will also do the same if I really get profit. 

• +1 1

Indeed you're correct today iam additionally move my discussion tokens in my wallet, and quickly put this present token's in speculation box, since present talk token arrangement not have to play out any undertaking to guarantee every day benefit, so I trust forum individuals likewise contribute and acquire day by day 1% benefit.

• +1 1

I guess we did not get to meet those issues since we are not members then, now that issue has been solved, and everyone can withdraw without any worries, withdraw has been one of the easy things I have witnessed in this forum ,how about you @M.bello

• +2 1

Yes after 100 usefull post we can earn money from here but we need to wait 7 days for pay for our post we have to post here for earn so post high quality post 

Thank my friend for sharing this tip with us on how we can make more money on yobit through investment without doing anything,i will invest my TALK if i withdraw it and 1% daily increase is very good.

• +1 1

On 7/22/2020 at 8:43 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I listened to your advice and just tried to do that , after I commented on your post thanking you for sharing this with us but unfortunately I lost my money , I cant find any talk balance in my account... have you got any idea why is that and how can I fix it? 

• +2 1

Thank you for this information, it has always occurred to me to invest a significant number of talk on the yobit platform, in order to benefit from a good profit rate every day without getting tired.

Thank you for informing us and now finally we can withdraw money or spend it as we like. I almost forgot the option of investing the money in investbox. I think this is a good opportunity for earning some additional money. You literally have to do nothing and you get 1% additional payment. I definitely will take advantage of this opportunity.

Thank you so much. I hope it will be increase our daily income. I don’t have proper knowledge invest box on yobit.  Now i am hearing from you about that, so i am using this method for daily income.  

• +2 1

You are right, my friend, but this is normal, as technology sites often have malfunctions, but they are quickly repaired..For me, I prefer to do my own investment because I enjoy the process of studying the market and the process of buying and selling myself, because I find in it a special kind of pleasure

To withdraw your earnings in this forum make sure you are having a wallet because when you convert your talk token to TRX or other coin because of the service fee,and then when you sell them you will send the money to your wallet before you can finally send to your bank account.

To withdraw your earnings in this forum make sure you are having a wallet because when you convert your talk token to TRX or other coin because of the service fee,and then when you sell them you will send the money to your wallet before you can finally send to your bank account.

As of now I am still not withdrawing any of my earnings because I'm still waiting for talk token's value to increase so that I will gain more income. The problem that I am currently encountering in the exchange is I can not transfer the payment I received to my BTC Balance. I think the only thing I can do as of now is just wait.

In the past, everyone was waiting to be traded. And the wait is long. Now you can transfer your money to btc or any currency you want. However, it became a bad thing, the currency price started to decline. And you can no longer get a good daily profit. It is all because of us.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes I think one withdraw his earning here at anytime. Before the lunch if talk token many people where very lazy but now that a person can get paid for his daily work they are putting more seriousness. 

Yes you can convert your talk token into bitcoin and make your withdraw. Though bitcoin withdraw fee is too high. Personally i recommended all to make withdraw in litcoin. Litcoin withdraw fee is low. Now talk token price are going down i think we should wait for high price to convert talk to btc.

• +1 1

Yes, all withdrawing earnings you collect its better if we invest some part to earn more without doing anthing its good opportunities to everyone to have a lot of profit even we are newbie here, it also started for the beginner to open our mind in investing to practice our analyzation in estimating the situation in cryptocurrency. So if in the future we earn enough don't withdraw all left some tokens to invest in investbox.