Now you can withdraw your earnings. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Now you can withdraw your earnings.

Its great news. There is always some issue in withdraw but the problem is solving very quickly. May be they are upgrading this site and making it easy for us thats why withdraw delaying sometime. 

Thank you dear for sharing this information, as I a beginner I was unaware of investbox. So now we are able to earn a little more than what we actually receive. This is a good opportunity to earn more, its a good service to us by this site. Thankyou for giving us ways to increase our earnings. This makes us work more dedicated to this forum. 

This is very true as mine i already did it weeks ago its already started growing bigger cant wait for the value of talkcoins to be released as many people didnt knew about this they should know this soon its very important!

That's right, sometimes there are problems on the exchange when the administration closes the withdrawal of funds for users, because they want to fix the problem that bothers them, that's why they come to solve it all!

• Useful or interesting 1

I was also one of those who didn't saw the investment box option for talk tokens and lost well quite a bit for an earlier investment.

Regarding talk tokens issues, i had none so far unless the ones stated by the staff team saying there would been some disable time for their exchange service.

But overall it's very good now and thanks to them for allowing us to exchange and withdraw talk tokens into other currencies.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I really missed the time on having to invest this talk token more and more on the invest box, as or even earn on it, as I think I really missed the peak as to earning they talk, as its now at it's trading phase for any transaction pair it can trade on

This is an opportunity the community forum provides for it members we should try as much to invest our talk token in invest box so that we can benefit the %1 daily investment for instance if you invest 10000 talk token every day you will receive 100 talk token even though you are sleeping the %1 will still come into your balance passively .

1 hour ago, Mohamad ibrahem said:

I noticed this investment several weeks ago and has been investing in everything I get from writing posts here. This was really good and helped me increase my earnings by a huge percentage.
I hope that we will get another investment of more than 1% because this reason helps to increase the price of TALK significantly due to the increase in demand for it.

In order to avoid too much  fall  in the price of talk token members should invest it ,it will serve as a double advantage your token will increase by %1 daily and the price of the token will not fall too much.

Earning talk currency and investing in it in Investbox in the Yobit platform is a special and wonderful thing that we get in this forum, with good and effective participation and fair reputation for comments and publications.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have the plan to invest my talk token if I start to earn so that I will accumulate %1 of my investment daily but I will invest the minimum of 10000 talk token so that I will receive 100 talk token daily.

Hello colleagues now that you can withdraw the talk these cryptocurrency talk I personally invest half of what I obtained in yobit bone in investbox and with the remaining currency I trade with them
Good luck and great luck for the whole community
Big greeting

My brother the truth is that when it comes to investing like me, this is a good opportunity for beginners because they can raise money, participate in larger investments and make even more profits.

Yes, the funds are transferring well and there are no problems.  Sometimes the send button to the credit stops temporarily, but it returns to work within a week.  You have to invest your money in Investbox and earn 1% daily and also make good money every day.  In my opinion, investing money is better than storing and freezing it in the wallet.

• +3 1

On 7/22/2020 at 10:43 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There were some issues about withdrawing our earnings (Talk) but now everything is solved and you can withdraw you earnings. Just remember you can invest them in the yobit investbox and earn 1% of interest everyday without any action. Some members missed this at the first time, now its your chance withdraw quickly and invest.

@Whited35 Don't miss this!

Thats a good idea, 

I am already doing this. I sold some of my talks on the day of trading, because price is high at that time. And invest rest of my tokens in yobit investbox. And this is a good way of increasing profit without doing any thing. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for your information. I didn’t know about it. It will be helpful for all of us. Keep sharing like this topic with us. 

I failed on investing my Talk token when the exchange of talk token started. But on my next talk token that I'm going to receive, I will invest my talk token so that I get an extra income while posting daily. Investing in investbox is quite profitable so I Will go for it. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Investing your profits in switch for 1% apiece day is very wonderful, particularly as it will intensify without doing anything from you. 

It is good that we can put it in the investment fund and earn extra money every day, but the investment percentage is small for me because it is only 1%
I think that if this percentage is increased, a lot of people will put their money in the investment fund in Yobit.

• +2 2

Thanks for the information my senior member of this forum i have withdraw tomorrow and its. Easy to claim it  i just want to know more about rhis website can you explain me about it. How can i get more benifit from this forum.

I know about the youbit its anexchanger with the help of this i can exchange my btc in every curremcy and i can send it to my personal bank  and  i can get it by the bank. Thanks for the information that the youbit withdrawl system is active for all so everyine who have not get their money go to youbit and withdraw it.

On 7/22/2020 at 1:43 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There were some issues about withdrawing our earnings (Talk) but now everything is solved and you can withdraw you earnings. Just remember you can invest them in the yobit investbox and earn 1% of interest everyday without any action. Some members missed this at the first time, now its your chance withdraw quickly and invest.

Hello friend, without a doubt, talk is a good investment, I would have liked the percentage to have been a little more like DLRS but well, 1% is acceptable for large amounts of talk and allows the price to last more stable in Over time, I hope they will soon increase the minimum amount of investment to see if its price increases a little more...

• +1 1

Thank you kindly for the counsel. I truly failed to remember that I could contribute it on Yobit and keeping in mind that I was remarking on your post I put my duty on the InvestBox.

This is a highly beneficial feature that would unable to use to get good interest from their investments. I found this invest box a bit late but still I make it a point that I invest every talktoken I earn on a daily basis so that I would be able to have a considerable amount of talktokens to sell once the value of talktokens reaches a good level.

Thank-you for this post my friend.knowing this opportunity it's feel really good to invest or not it' is save talk token.it can send to talk token and earn 1 percent of your investment.i will advice all of us to make the use of investbox and make good profit.

• +1 1

we can send our earned talkcoin to our balance in yobit exchanger now due to the fact the button use to be blocked while maintenance goes on in the yobit platform .

• +1 1

Yes, there is no problem in obtaining profits. You only have to be patient, and then you can trade on them and convert them into Bitcoin when the right time arrives. Therefore, do not rush your profits always because the profit will come. Try to achieve knowledge now and benefit from the topics that you create or comment on.

• +1 1