Now you can withdraw your earnings. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Now you can withdraw your earnings.

Thank you very much friend, I am very new to this and thanks to post like yours I can learn to avoid making mistakes. I really like this forum.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Likewise friend, I am also a beginner in this cryptocurrency, I hope that this airdop gives me some profit. I certainly wish you the best

• -3 1
  • -2 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

4 hours ago, yato987 said:

@Calvinpriva this button problem happen from time to time , i don't think it is even a problem anymore , maybe the admins disabling it to clean the forum , now the talk withdraw button is working fine but BTC withdraw button not working , same happening with you too right? 

i think maybe they ran out of BTC for now because if it was a cleaning they would disable the TALK button as well

@yato987 Am not sure if they've ran out of BTC because forum cleanup was happening in BTC payments most of the time. When the moderators announce about that we will earn BTC as well, multiple accounts created so that some members can like their own posts to earn BTC ever day. So i think it's a forum cleanup for BTC payments only.

• +2 3
  • +3 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

43 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@yato987 Am not sure if they've ran out of BTC because forum cleanup was happening in BTC payments most of the time. When the moderators announce about that we will earn BTC as well, multiple accounts created so that some members can like their own posts to earn BTC ever day. So i think it's a forum cleanup for BTC payments only.

@Calvinpriva if it like so then why the payment box not yet working.. It has been two days but there has no news about it.. Don't its Moderator duty to inform us about the problem of btc payment.. Yah we understand that mostly time payment box become locked but noob member cant be patience.. So Moderator should say something to them..                 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

3 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Calvinpriva  Don't its Moderator duty to inform us about the problem of btc payment.. Yah we understand that mostly time payment box become locked but noob member cant be patience.. So Moderator should say something to them..                 

@Dorjoy12 Moderators have other task to do at most priority and btc payment box gets emptied many times and its usual things in the forum. Shortly it will be filled Don't worry about that.

And talking about moderators duty I believe you are seeing the massive spams increasing in the forum that's why they are more focused for stopping them. So let them do their jobs wisely and keep some patience.

If noob members give a search about the payment of btc stop they will find enough thread for conclusion of their concerns.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

39 minutes ago, Ridam said:

So let them do their jobs wisely and keep some patience.

@Ridam actually i am not much hurry for btc payment because the btc payment very low but i am waiting when the talk token trade will start.. As you know our last 3 month earning now depend on talk token trade not on btc payment.. How it will be if the trade again delay for 1 month 😁😁.. Yah forum authorities has lot of work and we should not Disturb them but its just an idea i give when we face btc payment problem..                  

• -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

52 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam  How it will be if the trade again delay for 1 month 😁😁.. 

It would cause great problem with trust between forum and members working here. I don't think they will again delay the trade as we are seeing good sign of significant growth of the forum these days though most of the members are here for AirDrop only but few good members will stay with us working wisely. And we are just 2 weeks away from talk token trade start so let's be optimistic.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

if it like so then why the payment box not yet working.. It has been two days but there has no news about it.. Don't its Moderator duty to inform us about the problem of btc payment.. Yah we understand that mostly time payment box become locked but noob member cant be patience.. So Moderator should say something to them..   

The aim for the forum it's to support each other, there is no need to wait for moderators to do everything while you can help as well. Two days! Really? You are talking about two days for cleaning the forum? Old members we know, it takes a week or even more, the withdraw button will not work until the forum cleanup finishes. So my friend, it's not bad to help the moderators with small things like this. @Dorjoy12

2 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

I don't miss @Calvinpriva , Cryptotalk  forums now offer talk tokens for work, but you must first invest to withdraw the token, if you do not invest the tokens but you cannot withdraw your tokens, so you invest your tokens on yobit platform and at 1% interest  You will get tokens, so we will all invest our tokens and every day we will benefit from those tokens

My friend @Mosharraf it's not a must to invest your tokens in the investbox so that you can withdraw them. Investing is optional and you will be able to withdraw your Talk earnings anytime even if you will not invest them.

2 hours ago, Ridam said:

@Dorjoy12 Moderators have other task to do at most priority and btc payment box gets emptied many times and its usual things in the forum. Shortly it will be filled Don't worry about that.

And talking about moderators duty I believe you are seeing the massive spams increasing in the forum that's why they are more focused for stopping them. So let them do their jobs wisely and keep some patience.

If noob members give a search about the payment of btc stop they will find enough thread for conclusion of their concerns.

Thank you for explaining to him @Ridam

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

9 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Old members we know, it takes

@Calvinpriva do you think that i am new member in this forum??  I have Working in this forum since December of 2019 but this is my new account because i have buy new phone so i thought it would be better if i continue work here with my new account.. I know the duty of Moderator as well as you know.. Also its true Moderator never gives us any information too about locked payment but i have no much tension About it.. We Just want forum become more clean ❤                

• +2 2

31 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Calvinpriva do you think that i am new member in this forum??  I have Working in this forum since December of 2019 but this is my new account because i have buy new phone so i thought it would be better if i continue work here with my new account.. I know the duty of Moderator as well as you know.. Also its true Moderator never gives us any information too about locked payment but i have no much tension About it.. We Just want forum become more clean ❤                

@Dorjoy12 It's really surprising if you are an old member and you say we should wait for the moderators to give us info about forum cleanup. By the way, moderators already informed us about delaying of payments when a situation like this happens. We feared when it happened for the first time, but they informed us the withdraw button will not work for a while until they finish to block spammers (cleaning the forum) from there we knew the reason and that's why it's our duty as old members to give this information to beginners. 

Read here the reason for delay payments.

news.JPG.27ac1a2d480b041f81a8840d9184e0b7.JPG

• +3 1

yes i also miss it and thanks for you to give me good information about this topic and i hope many peoples are invest in this way to earn profit .

8 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

We feared when it happened for the first time, but they informed us the withdraw button will not work for a while until they finish to block spammers

@Calvinpriva  sorry to say but that time when Moderator gives this clarifications about payment Lock, i was not active in this forum.. That is why i missed up this information...almost 5 month ago news but i am active again in this forum from last 3 month.. Okay,thanks you for the news but it would be more better if we get any update news by forum authorities      

• +3 1

@Dorjoy12 good information you are such an experience member here because you have spend alot of time here and that is my wish to become an expert member here and help people like you are. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

3 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 good information you are such an experience member here because you have spend alot of time here and that is my wish to become an expert member here and help people like you are. 

@Mark wood i am not a expert member   friend..here has lot of expert member in english section who point out much information than us.. So you should follow out all the member in this forum who has high reputation plus almost every day create a useful topic.. Again thanks for your support.. I am trying my best..               

• +3 1

This is a welcome development! Thanks for your informative post because i have someone who has been looking forward to hearing this kind of info. I will inform him right away.

• +1 1

Investing your profits in exchange for 1% per day is very wonderful, especially as it will increase without doing anything from you. I mean you will not play dice. I hope that the price of the currency is good when trading

في 26/7/2020 الساعة 17:28 ، قال ريد جونز:

ستكون الصورة الأكبر ، كيف سيتمكن الجميع من بيع عملاتهم المعدنية في نفس اليوم وفي نفس الوقت وبعد ذلك كل يوم سيبيع الناس. العلاقة بين الشراء والبيع حتى لا تنخفض إلى مهمة صعبة للغاية

I think it will not be a problem if the value of the currency is high and the current investment remains at 1% per day, so you will earn daily and this is good

9 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Calvinpriva if it like so then why the payment box not yet working.. It has been two days but there has no news about it.. Don't its Moderator duty to inform us about the problem of btc payment.. Yah we understand that mostly time payment box become locked but noob member cant be patience.. So Moderator should say something to them..                 

as someone who has been on this forum for almost a year now i can assure you that this happened more than once and the payments always resume in a couple days, dont worry about it and have some faith in this forum.

• +2 1

On 22.07.2020 at 20:43, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There were some issues about withdrawing our earnings (Talk) but now everything is solved and you can withdraw you earnings. Just remember you can invest them in the yobit investbox and earn 1% of interest everyday without any action. Some members missed this at the first time, now its your chance withdraw quickly and invest.

@Whited35 Don't miss this!

Thank you, I was just worried about this, thank you for saying and giving feedback, it was important for me to know this news. Thank you for creating this topic and keep the latest news for us.

Yes of course with Talk coin we can earn some interest in investing them on Investbox of Yobit website exchange, and according to some moderators of Yobit says that Talk will be one of the best valued coin in Yobit platform in the future. So don't miss doing post here to collect it and investing on it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I am a rookie in this of Cryptotalk's campaigns, when i am reach my first 100 post, after exceeding the threshold will pay me with the Token Talk, but that Token is automatically invested or should be processed manually? Excuse my ignorance about the subject, but I prefer to ask.

AirDrop only but few good members will stay with us working wisely, but I think it would be better for us to invest

Yes, our Talk balance was withdrawn, but the problem was solved quickly.
We are now waiting for this coin to start circulating. I hope the Talk coin will have a higher value.
I expect that the value of this currency will be related to the quality of forum content, so we should provide the best content about cryptocurrencies.