Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result

Spamming and plagiarism are really bad and should never be entertained as you have said above sir and as a credible member of this cryptotalk community it is our responsibility to report if we ever found such illegal us thus making the content in the forums and the communities more fresh and up to date.

I agree with you, my friend. 

Most of the time when I see fraud or fraud, I report to make this forum more secure, and work with it is problem-free, we have to support positive posts and report fraudulent or fraudulent posts to create a positive environment in Cryptotalk.

Guys we should be truthful to this forum. as following the rules and regulations of this forum and have also important in reporting about scammers. The authority of this forum is effectively taking action against scammers along with we should also take correct measure to remove sammer from this forum

I concur with you, we should help the administrators in protecting the gathering from guilty parties and fraudster, and furthermore keep up the nature of the points distributed in it, by revealing all pointless or dreary substance.

Yes my friend reporting of bad contents on that forum is every member's duty. 

Bad contents like copy/paste, abusive posts, bad comments, useless material on post etc. 

So this will lead us to remain safe and loyal member on that forum. 

To keep clean this forum is our duty. 

I think you have to act like a regular resident of your town. You see the bad guy who posting shit or copypasting - instant report for this trash head!

On 7/22/2020 at 12:02 PM, Guru2050 said:

Once again let me remind us

Reporting is a general duty, don't sit and fold your arms when you come across useless content or unwanted information that is against the law.

You are not helping matter, play your own part as a loyal member by reporting any illicit act, such as spamming/ copy and paste, paraphrasing, offensive or abusive content, giving dislike illegally Etc

Let's continue to take collective responsibility for the forum to remain clean, neat and safe for all 

All of us, the members, have to bear the responsibility in order for the forum to be wonderful, clean and distinctive in order for us to continue working and providing the best publications and information that help us learn everything  @Guru2050

Yes. Whenever we see scammers or we detect scammers we need to report them. If we all are do this together then the environment of this site going to be friendly. We will feel comfortable to work here. Lots of good topics will come then.          

• +2 1

As a genuine member reporting any suspicious act is seen as a right and a duty you need to carry out because its preserve the forum from been dominated by scammers so it does not weather you're an old member or a beginner just lay your part. 

Exactly dear. As a member of this site it is our duty to report useless content present on this site. Mostly people are creating useless content to earn money and increase reputation. But this site needs useful and helpful information that is related to this forum. In this way, we can finished irrelevant material from this forum. 

Collectivity and Togetherness is always the key that will solve our minor and even major challenges in the forum 

I undoubtedly believe in you mate because it is already obvious about how the existence of scammers in the forum is being limited and at the same vein is being well minimize by the moderators.

On 7/22/2020 at 2:32 PM, Guru2050 said:

Reporting is a general duty, don't sit and fold your arms when you come across useless content or unwanted information that is against the law.

You are not helping matter, play your own part as a loyal member by reporting any illicit act, such as spamming/ copy and paste, paraphrasing, offensive or abusive content, giving dislike illegally Etc

Let's continue to take collective responsibility for the forum to remain clean, neat and safe for all 

This is an extremely well point. Every member of the forum is liable for the the good and efficient keeping of the forum. If everyone of the members in the forum indulged in the proper way of reporting the number of spammers in the website will drastically reduce.

Irrelevant posts or copied posts on this forum is really easy.Just click on "Report post" option and give the reason why you are reporting against such posts. Moderators are highly sensitive to remove such posts and they might also punish such post creators.  

Truly exceptionally obvious and in the event that we can't not report, at that point its great we down vote each post that we see isn't useful in light of the fact that at that point is the means by which we will have a delightful forum that is significant for each situation we see around here.

Yes mate, I do agree with you. This forum is giving us enough so it is our duty to keep this forum away from spammers. We should follow the rules and regulations of the forum thay helped us to success. We should ways report spammers soo moderators can take action against them.

I don't know a lot about the forum yet, I read the rules and there have been examples of spam and encouragement to down vote these. I agree we don't need spam and reporting will help a lot if there are some posts that do that. 

Yes exactly it is very well said I think so don't worry my dear I think and be happy my dear when you see a useless post I think then you should need to report it so by this this is easy for us and also for the forum.

• +1 1

Hi my companion, yes you are correct we should perform our responsibility in this gathering without limit, and to illuminate is something that we should maintain yet we likewise ought not utilize them wrong since it will hurt the individuals a ton, so I desire to utilize them decently.

On 7/22/2020 at 3:02 PM, Guru2050 said:

If we see in a post that the post was not done according to the rules then we must report.If we don't report, everyone will post without following the rules.If someone posts against the rules, we will definitely report it to them so that our forum will be clear.

Hello dear friends and colleagues of this great forum I find very interesting information that the creator gives us in the publication since it reminds us how to do a good job, very grateful I am for reminding us of the important points
A big greeting to the whole community

Thanks for reminding us.seriously it is the me, you and others in this forum to legally report anyone found in the habit of violating the rules like plagiarism, spamming, and even scammers who are into this forum to disorganize it.

If you find any topic or comment that violates the forum rules,we must report it in order to minimize spam as much as possible to make the forum better and with good information that is beneficial to all.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes and iwill do it if i see some useless or irrelevant stuff and i do this from my starting carrier of this website i think this is a strong reason if you want to good place in crypto because our duty is to clean the forum from spammers hackers and all types of fraud so you also participate in this thing 

Thank you

Keep posting brother 

Hello brother I think you are right. The Moderator and admin are always trying hard to maintain  the forum safe from spamer and clean free for all user. I think we should help the administrators in their job and Thus we can  fulfill our duty to this forum beside earning.

Remember cleaned forum gives  clear thought clear reaction .👍

You are right, we all bear the responsibility to maintain this forum, and we must report every post that violates the laws or contains inappropriate content.