Facing Error in Forum - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Facing Error in Forum

If this is from a phone I am not using this for the cryptotalk but it is problem of the phone and the setting you are need to change something to work but the desktop is not have any of this problem. The connection you are have is good and speed so it is the browser you use that is make this problem happen, other member that use the phone say you have to change option to desktop so it is working for you.

• +2 2

I have not faced this error before but you may have got the solution for that.I also say thanks for the members for sharing to overcome this problem, if I face that same problem then I can recover.

I have not seen this error before but have you tried to tick the option on your browser to use the website in desktop view? This maybe helps as sometimes websites have this option on mobile devices. If this problem keeps happening perhaps contacting the forum admins they can help you with it.

• +1 1

The message connection timed out means that there is a problem with your internet. My suggestion is to reset the wifi router and reboot your device. If this not works you may try to look at the settings of your phone, test if other websites open and your internet is stable and if it is that then contact your provider about the quality of your internet.

• +1 1

On 7/13/2020 at 5:29 AM, Ridam said:

Hello buddies!

I am facing a problem accessing the forum for around a week. At first i thought it would be fixed but it's been more than a week I'm getting same error 522 multiple times & site is running very slow even the comment box doesn't appear multiple times and then next minute it works fine and i checked mine internet speed it's good and everything is running great. 

I have attached photos at different times below. Is here anyone facing the same issue ot I'm the only one?

So please if anyone has idea for solutions i need your advice. 

Screenshot_2020-07-13-10-07-39-590_com.android.browser.jpg

Screenshot_2020-07-13-10-07-20-170_com.android.browser.jpg

Screenshot_2020-07-13-10-06-55-530_com.android.browser.jpg

I think then the site was not normal , it does happen to me sometimes if you observe something like this next time just ignore it and wait after some few hours perhaps they are undergoing some maintenance to keep the site going smoothly.

I think this problem only facing in phone not in PC and I don't have idea about this problem that why people are facing this but I think it is better to use PC for working here because you will not face any problem here everything will be fine..

• +1 1

There are multiple factors at play when you access crypto talk ,the main thing is that you have to have a desktop site enabled in your phone browser another thing might be that the country from which you are accessing the website is banned.

I think it's good to use PC to work here, because you won't have any problems here when they want to improve the up-to-date approach around community forums or delete some issues field about Community Forum Foundation but not everything will be fine.  About my own view.

• +1 1

From the start itself it was advised to use the desktop site in order to browse the cryptotalk platform. I also had similar issues when I try to browse the platform using the mobile phones. This way I hope this problem could be avoided so the users would be able to post without any delay.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think this is because many countries are banned from using the cryptotalk site. Maybe you mighy be from some country like that. You should also try to browse the site using 'desktop site' switched. Other than this i don't know any solutions.

• +1 1

apperently from my guess it would be the server having instability well why you ask? reason is that ever since cryptotalk grew bigger and better i think so that maybe admins and moderators had a chance having a hard time managing many people to another.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • +1 1

On 9/17/2020 at 12:36 PM, gourav789 said:

I also see , sometime forum didn't open or we can get a errors . I will recommend to open forum in leptop or set your browser mode on desktop , then you didn't suffer from any problems here . forum is under development sometime we suffer from these Kind of problem .

@gourav789 You might try clearing the cache and cookies. If the problem still persists, you might contact CrowdFlower support team via contributorsupport@crowdflower.com. You will get support from them why you are getting such problems. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

@Whited35 , yes I also used this trick at that time because sometimes their will be cokies or cache problem behind it . now I have a good leptop ( new version ) as a result everything is working fine with it. thanks for your support for sharing contact address , I will definitely used when I will suffer from any problems here. 

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I have also experience similar connections problems earlier in my chrome browser while visiting the Cryptotalk website. Even I waited, if it was temporary but the issue was not solved, so then I realized my browser is not loading up the website, and I shifted to brave browser. Finally, the problem has been solved and I haven't encountered such issues again.

• +1 1

I had an error similar to that in the forum, it only happened when I accessed from mobile devices, the error I got was "1020". Reading this post I realized that it is solved by placing the browser in desktop version, this simulates that you are from a laptop or desktop.

• +2 1

This is either a server issue or a problem with your settings. I read some suggestion to use desktop option for your mobile so maybe this can solve the problem if anyone else happens to have this.

I had also faced this problems two, three times. It's because using mobile phone to post in the forum. 

You may use desktop site in the mobile phone to work in the forum. 

Then this problem will solved. And make sure that your internet speed is also fine for use. 

I have encountered the same problem as you when I wanted to use furom via phone. The best way is to use PC for working with this forum. The other way is to change your phone browser to desktop mode. I experience the first way and it is work fine

I encountered this problem before, but it did not last long, all I needed was to refresh the page, and then the problem ended, I think you should check with your internet service provider, the site up to the moment is very good, there are no problems like this a lot I have.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It seems a network problem just restart the page with site domain only as cryptotalk.org don't include anything to it the ckick enter it will go it also i think you found my solution right that is how you are going to do when ever you encountered the same problem even in another site

At first I encountered this problem and the solution is simply browser mode, desktop mode. This is the solution.

There is no doubt that you should switch the browser of your phone, and it is better to work on the computer and it must succeed with you, try and try, do not worry

On 7/13/2020 at 10:29 AM, Ridam said:

Hello buddies!

I am facing a problem accessing the forum for around a week. At first i thought it would be fixed but it's been more than a week I'm getting same error 522 multiple times & site is running very slow even the comment box doesn't appear multiple times and then next minute it works fine and i checked mine internet speed it's good and everything is running great. 

I have attached photos at different times below. Is here anyone facing the same issue ot I'm the only one?

So please if anyone has idea for solutions i need your advice. 

Screenshot_2020-07-13-10-07-39-590_com.android.browser.jpg

Screenshot_2020-07-13-10-07-20-170_com.android.browser.jpg

Screenshot_2020-07-13-10-06-55-530_com.android.browser.jpg

I don't think it's a problem of the forum.Because nobody else could face this.As it is showing you connection is poor but you internet speed is perfect,i think it may be any problem with the browser you are using.You can clear all the data and cache of the browser or can try any other browser.Hope it will be okay then.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This error appeared to everyone on mobile browsing and I think that it is due to measures taken by the forum developers in order to prevent the participation of spam, but fortunately this problem has a simple and quick solution, which is to transfer to the desktop display from the mobile browser, so you can work normally and without problems.

• +2 1
  • +4 2