The advantages of Yobit platform compared to other trading platforms - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sherifsakr

The advantages of Yobit platform compared to other trading platforms

Yobit is simple to use and convert to other currencies and it can invest box which enables anyone to invest through it easily and it also provides knowledge about the coins

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

6 hours ago, Whited35 said:

is hard to say whether it is plagiarized or not but I am pretty much sure guy is not managing to have organized texts here. I have detected actually no direct matches while running test engine. Have a look at it

Tricky. High probability there is. No organisation, lots of different spellings for the same word and a couple of more. Until it is caught related to any other posts from within or outside the forum, it can't be regarded as plagiarised I am.afraid. For now we can take the positive side of matter; good article but with lots of mistakes.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yobit platform is so much secure, its trading is so much fast and also the team of the yobit exchange solve the issue in seconds and thats want every investors. Yobit have a lot of coins in their exchange and so many coins are now on low price and we can buy that easily and sell our coins at any time and we will receive the withdraw also fast.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

4 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

For now we can take the positive side of matter; good article but with lots of mistakes.

Exactly. No matter there are several mistakes or not but if user has created it by himself, I salute him because at least he has attempted to present something in his own unique style but unfortunately, after making this post, looking like user has already rushed away. 

584888126_Screenshot(62).png.a58b63e2816987359dc0881b7c4c2e56.png

• +1 1
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

For now we can take the positive side of matter; good article but with lots of mistakes.

Simple as that @Raqeebzy evaluating the format and grammatical arrangement order, tautology and others the post seems to be suspicious. But nevertheless the guy had really tried in publishing a comprehensive information about Yobit exchanger by further itemizing the unique features.

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

xactly. No matter there are several mistakes or not but if user has created it by himself, I salute him because at least he has attempted to present something in his own unique style but unfortunately, after making this post, looking like user has already rushed away.

I think he is just a one time user, there are lots of them around. Only if he had made more posts, there would be more to compare and room for investigation. 

However, since there isn't, we have to give kudos to the writer for making up a good posts, we can overlook the mistakes.

1 hour ago, Guru2050 said:

Simple as that @Raqeebzy evaluating the format and grammatical arrangement order, tautology and others the post seems to be suspicious. But nevertheless the guy had really tried in publishing a comprehensive information about Yobit exchanger by further itemizing the unique features.

Apart from that, I also think he did well. Most of us here don't have English as our natives so there is some probabilities, they were mistakes.

• +3 1

From my perspective i would like to say that I have got to introduced with this crypto world from this cryptotalk forum and from since then Yobit is one of my favorite exchanges site because i can easily get to know each and every thing and its most trustworthy.

Yobit is a great platform for trading because its fee is very less and you can get variety of currency out their in the yobit and at the same time it is very safe and very easy to use for trading.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

13 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

However, since there isn't, we have to give kudos to the writer for making up a good posts, we can overlook the mistakes.

@Raqeebzy Sometime interesting things happen here. I am suggesting members not to mistake but sometime, I have detected myself I am doing mistakes while creating some exchange-based posts.At the very first stage, I got warning point from moderators due to a misleading information about YODA which is from Yobit 😂So now, I am encouraging members to point my own mistakes in the texts too. 

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@Raqeebzy Sometime interesting things happen here. I am suggesting members not to mistake but sometime, I have detected myself I am doing mistakes while creating some exchange-based posts.At the very first stage, I got warning point from moderators due to a misleading information about YODA which is from Yobit 😂So now, I am encouraging members to point my own mistakes in the texts too. 

That's funny 😅. But I think mistakes shouldn't necessarily attached warning points if they are all about grammar (which doesn't change meaning) and spellings. In this topic, the OP did well, information not misleading and every other thing on point apart from grammars and spellings.

• Useful or interesting 1

51 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

That's funny 😅. But I think mistakes shouldn't necessarily attached warning points if they are all about grammar (which doesn't change meaning) and spellings. In this topic, the OP did well, information not misleading and every other thing on point apart from grammars and spellings.

@Raqeebzy I have committed a serious blunder about YODA to receive that warning point. At the very first stage( Newbie) I thought there is no one to review my post in discussion thread. Thinking like the situation is as same as of BTT forum where I have thrown so many irony words to tackle with some aggressive guys but still fine, no punishment has been issued so far😂 ! But on this forum, every situation is under moderators' control. I think you will not get punished just for minor spelling or grammatical mistakes if you have yourself created a unique post. In the case of @epidemia , it is his greatness, I have found some older topics, he has edited some incorrectly created but unique topics(with some minor mistakes) from newcomers. Even if you locate this topic, it consists of some mistakes but they have not removed it due to that reason. 

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you. Yobit is distinguished from other trading platforms in that it allows us to store our currencies without deducting any taxes.
We are also able to exchange cryptocurrencies with the US dollar, and this does not exist in many platforms such as Binance and others

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Well done, you were very creative by explaining the advantages of the Yobit exchange, I love the Ubiquit platform very much, as it always does a lot of action and does a lot of aerobatics for traders who get free coins.

Investbox bought me here and the community made me stay. As well as the great airdrops and IEOs Yobit provides. I don't think I'll ever leave!

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Yobit is golden opportunity for investors. I've checked the investbox lately and there it is 1% daily in BTC. You need some tasks that are not very hard to finish and you can claim the 1% in daily for your Bitcoin. One of the best offers I've ever seen, hurry up!

I have had of alot trading platform like binance and co, the one I have only used is yobit, it has been reliable to me and I feel confident and it very easy to operate,user friendly ,so with all this above feature why would I want to go for another trading platform

I consider the Yobit exchange one of the best exchanges in the world. Every period, Yobit creates an airdrop for users and activates the trading process, but you also said the problem is that there are a lot of fraud currencies that should be removed from trading.

• +2 1

That's right my dear friend but one thing is that. Yobit has a lot of dead coins and I think these should be removed from the exchange...

The yobit exchange is a very good place. It is much more private & anonymous as compared to other giants such as Binance or Houbi. We must use this as they do not ask for any type of identity verification & other regulatory data.

Yobit is a great platform and we can trade in yobit easily and also we make good profit through the investbox option in yobit and also the withdraw and deposit is very fast than the other exchanges.

BetFury                                                   

I like micho yobit because it offers good investment plans, for example its virtual mining is one of the best investments and others that it has so I like yobit a lot and they are low rates that it charges you since other exchanges charge you more expensive.

• +2 2

In my opinion the biggest advantage of Yobit over mainstream exchanges is its extremely friendly user platform that makes placing orders a really straightforward task, compared to other exchange with more complicated interfaces. Other significant advantage of Yobit is the innovative investment tools they provide. I am myself investing my TALK tokens in the Investbox, obtaining lovely daily profits.

• +1 1

I have a long experience with the yobit platform and I did not dispense with it for many reasons and he mentioned a number of advantages in your post, but I addressed some problems in it and I hope that they will be fixed, among which I cannot send any currency to someone who has an account on the yobit platform and also there are many wallets under maintenance and it is not Withdrawal and deposit on it.

On 7/7/2020 at 13:56, sherifsakr said:

Beneficio principal de Internet Bancos y carteras Explicaciones Varios Ventajas de la plataforma
Yobit frente a otras plataformas comerciales Las ventajas de la plataforma Yobit en comparación con otras plataformas comerciales
 8:42:00 PM Beneficio de Internet, bancos y carteras, explicaciones, varios

¿Por qué prefiero operar en Yobit?
En esta publicación, aprenderemos sobre las características más importantes de esta plataforma de otras plataformas comerciales
charh yobit, minassat

¿Por qué Eubet es la mejor plataforma en todas las demás plataformas comerciales, incluidas las confiables y de buena reputación, en las que dos como Polonix, Petrex y Pinas no están en desacuerdo?
 Sí, Yubit tiene muchas características diferentes que no están disponibles en ninguna otra plataforma y comenzamos a enumerarlas una por una
Primero: una vez que se registra en la plataforma, tiene una cuenta y comienza el proceso de depósito, comercio y retiro sin la necesidad de activar los documentos.

Segundo: no hay depósito máximo, ni retiro mínimo

Tercero: Contiene una función que permite a los miembros enviar cualquier moneda sin comisiones de forma permanente y el proceso de envío de forma inmediata, no solo que existen otras funciones ميزات continúa

Cuarto: La única plataforma que admite cualquier Hard Fork obtiene y le da a cada miembro su parte de la nueva moneda inmediatamente "Beneficio gratuito continuamente sin comercio"

Quinto: Una de sus grandes ventajas es que puede utilizar la plataforma Yubit para almacenar divisas durante períodos prolongados, a diferencia de otras plataformas que impiden el almacenamiento sin negociación.

Sexto: Otra gran característica es que admite retiros y depósitos en USD, no en USDT.

Siete: Los retiros y depósitos son compatibles con cada uno de los siguientes bancos:
Payeer Bank, Perfect Money, Advcash, Capitalist, Visa-MasterCard

Octavo: soporte técnico aceptable

Ahora que conocemos las características más importantes de la plataforma que no está disponible en el resto de las otras plataformas, destacamos sus defectos 😌

1: No contiene una función de límite de parada a pesar de la importancia de esta herramienta, pero actualmente no está disponible en la plataforma

2: No es compatible con sitios web de análisis como el popular sitio web Trading view

3: Hay muchas monedas, la estafa, aquí está la opción de su elección, y es mejor evitarlas y operar con monedas conocidas y famosas.

En general, veo que sus aspectos positivos superan con creces sus aspectos negativos, que es una plataforma con una interfaz fácil de usar y realmente vale la pena la experiencia

Everything depending on what point you want to deal with, friend, I am not saying that yobit is much better than others but not all people think the same, I like the yobit platform much more because it encourages new investors with low and medium budgets and this is a big step in terms of user support.

Yobit site is perhaps the best site and has a great deal of highlights and I think it is among the main highlights that it doesn't need kyc to pull out, store and register in the site not with standing the chance of putting resources into numerous monetary standards in it

BetFury