The advantages of Yobit platform compared to other trading platforms - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sherifsakr

The advantages of Yobit platform compared to other trading platforms

Yobit has too many advantages compared to other trading platform, and I can say that I think yobit platform is mostly leading exchange to have many benefited airdrops. 

• +3 1

It is impossible to explain better, it is a great statement, I think the same Yobit is one of the best badly positioned exchanges, this is somewhat unfair since yobit should be in the top 5 of all the best exchanges in the world, it is a very good platform.

There are many advantages to the yobit. Yobit has many features that keep its users profitable, there are investment boxes, CryptoTalk and Airdrop campaigns. Apart from that the transaction fees are also cheap, so use the yobit exchange for your crypto trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are some points in which this topic is wrong, for example Yobit if it has minimum withdrawal, how in the XRP currency the minimum that can be withdrawn is 25, if you try to make a transaction for a lower amount it will not be processed and you will mark a mistake.

Returning to the topic, yobit for me stands out as a good exchange to be able to generate money, since the amount of opportunities or means that it offers its users to do so are diverse compared to other platforms that try to copy this system.

On 7/7/2020 at 1:56 PM, sherifsakr said:

Main Profit from the Internet Banks and portfolios Explanations Miscellaneous Advantages of Yobit platform than other trading platforms
The advantages of Yobit platform compared to other trading platforms
 8:42:00 PM Profit from the internet, banks and wallets, explanations, miscellaneous

Why do I prefer trading on Yobit?
In this post, we will learn about the most important features of this platform from other trading platforms
charh yobit, minassat

Why is Eubet the best platform on all other trading platforms including reliable and reputable ones on which two such as Polonix, Petrex and Pinas do not disagree?
 Yes, Yubit has many different features that are not available on any other platform and we start listing them one by one
First: Once you register on the platform, you have an account and begin the process of depositing, trading and withdrawing without the need to activate the documents.

Second: There is no maximum deposit, no minimum withdrawal

Third: It contains a feature that enables members to send any currency without fees permanently and the process of sending immediately, not only that there are other features ميزات continued

Fourth: The only platform that supports any Hard Fork gets and gives each member its share of the new currency immediately "Free profit continuously without trading"

Fifth: One of its great advantages is that you can use the Yubit platform to store currencies for long periods, unlike other platforms that prevent storage without trading.

Sixth: Another great feature is that it supports withdrawals and deposits in USD, not USDT

Seven: Withdrawals and deposits are supported on each of the following banks:
Payeer Bank, Perfect Money, Advcash, Capitalist, Visa-MasterCard

Eighth: Acceptable technical support

Now that we know the most important features of the platform that is not available on the rest of the other platforms, we highlight its defects 😌

1: It does not contain a Stop limit feature despite the importance of this tool but it is not currently available on the platform

2: It is not supported by analysis websites such as the popular Trading view website

3: There are a lot of coins, the scam, here is the option of your choice, and it is best to avoid them and trade on well-known and famous currencies

In general, I see that its positives far outweigh its negatives, which is a platform with an easy-to-use interface and really worth the experience

I love yobit, this is because with little money you can work in yobit since it encourages those who have little capital and this is why it differs from other platforms.

On 12/3/2020 at 7:47 PM, guatazoo said:

Yobit has too many advantages compared to other trading platform, and I can say that I think yobit platform is mostly leading exchange to have many benefited airdrops. 

I don't think if there is anyone in the yobit platform who using this platform and disappointed with it because he/she doesn't earn, all members here are eligible to earn with so many ways.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 7/8/2020 at 8:25 AM, Dimba89 said:

I think Yobit trading platform is much better than other trading platforms, because in Yobit you will get all kinds of currencies, and Yobit's transaction fee is very low, you can transact quickly, it is very reliable and secure trading platform, so you can use this platform.  

Each platform have their own charging methods, Coins list, and security level. Yobit has some features which other platform don't have and the same goes for other platforms too.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Thank you very much for sharing the advantages of the yobit as compared to the other trading platforms you share a great information and differences with us. I think there is no need of any addition in your post but I only will say that the yobit exchange is more special and have many features than the other trading platforms. Therefore I will recommend to all friends that they should use the yobit platform for the trading or investment.

Yes my dear friend yobit is the Best exchanger from the other exchanger... And it's features are good from the other exchanger...

It's trading fees are low 

It's security system is best

Use investbox and take good benefits from this

We easily withdraw and deposit from this platform

It's transaction speed is fast from the other exchanger

So that's why I Also prefer them and use this exchanger because it's a Best platform...

The Yobit platform is much more convenient than other exchange sites and there are many currencies to exchange that can be traded with benefits.  One of the advantages of Yobit is that it can be converted into Fiat currency and the trade is well priced.  I have learned about Yobit from the exchange sites since I came to the Cryptotalk forum and since joining yobit I have seen more benefits.

In my opinion yobit platform is better than other trade forums because yobit forum offer much profit on low investment and it is continuously provided the opportunities of trade on cheapest rate.

you have added a lot of them, but you should keep it in mind that you can not do anything at any place if you do not have the right mindset so learn these skills too.

you should add these things too that in other plate forms like the binance there are many other ways to trade like the features trading and the spot trading, but these want you to do kyc and that is a hard decision to take.

As a crypto enthusiasts, Yobit is definitely a one stop cryptocurrencies exchange that could solve all your trading, defi, exchange, or even procurement of other currencies as well as holding of coin as the case may be

I've been using yobit for a couple month but i haven't receive any problem yet. We don't have to do kyc, and trading fee's aren't much for me. We have a investbox option. I can say a lots of thing but these are the things i like most. I hope we can all take a profit with using yobit.

• +1 1

Yobit is one of the best exchanges in the world. The best thing I like is that there is no minimum amount withdrawal and low transaction fees. Secondly it is fast and secure.

Mostly of people are blaming yobit to be having so many dead coins, but those dead coins when they are launched are helping mostly of people freely and become dead coins while people already benefit from it, so that's is different from other exchanges. 

My friend for our platform, the yobit platform has many advantages that actually distinguish it and some errors that need to be fixed ... of which you must create a special application for the platform, this is very important for a famous platform such as yobit.  The presence of more than one field of work within it regarding working in the field of cryptocurrencies Thank you

• +3 1

Well I think the advantage of yobit exchange over other exchange sites are, first, it is more secured than other exchange sites. Secondly, it is easy and good to operate on. Finally, it has a high percentage of of members than other exchange sites. That is take friends, more greetings.

• +2 1

The fee should be more than the amount in case of balancing the wallet. Minimum Withdrawal Limit Registered on Yobit Exchange, make sure you have enough to cut the ribbon. You can understand what you really mean here. Your textbooks need some correction. You misspelled the name "Ubit" more than once as you spelled Ubit.

Thank you so much for asking I want to tell you that the advantages of yobit is more then  anyother site of the trading because you're more comfortable on the yobit and there are safe trading and you can safely survive there

The features that make yobit exchange sites comfortable and preferable for making transactions than other exchange sites is the lowest service fees, list of valuable pair tokens for making exchanges, yobit investbox feature, virtual mining newly added hat is profitable. And lastly is the complex security protecting members capitals from any hacking attempts.

Yobit exchange has numerous advantages compared with other exchange platform. There are lots of different coins in yobit, yobit investbox is also an advantage, yobit exchange has simple and secure interface. 

• +5 1