Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

On 7/6/2020 at 6:59 PM, Moaz said:

This is completely true, unfortunately there are a lot of fake investment sites in the internet so you should not invest in these sites in order not to lose your money, I advise you to invest in Yobit It is very safe and you can cancel your investment at any time

You are right I am agree with you there are many fake and unreliable sites that are not paying and making people fool so try to invest in a reliable and safe site otherwise you will lose your money.

On 7/6/2020 at 3:59 PM, Moaz said:

This is completely true, unfortunately there are a lot of fake investment sites in the internet so you should not invest in these sites in order not to lose your money, I advise you to invest in Yobit It is very safe and you can cancel your investment at any time

Completely agree with you dear companion of this great forum since many fraudulent sites where they want to test us our cryptocurrencies and a safe platform for investment is yobit as you comment
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
Greetings to everyone

You are right my friend, there are many platform generated for investing money to earn profit. I have seen many of them are fake and not legit. We have to choose that forum which is trusted by someone who already used it. From my suggestion, You must try the YoBit forum which is using already by me. It is very trusted and secure place to Invest your Money.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

You are right my brother. We have to be careful when we are going to do investments on any site. Before investment we have to know every thing about that site that it is real or scam. If you have knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency and investment sites then you can identify the real sites and if you don, t have experience and knowledge about that you will lose a big money. 

On 7/6/2020 at 5:51 PM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Obviously 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just found on twitter or something.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

Thank you for making beginners like me aware about where we invest and what's better exchange sites. Reading the comments made me surely commit to one exchange site. My friends recommended me to commit and stay in YoBit because that one's really legit. I don't have any knowledges about Binance, kucoin or else. I'll just stay with YoBit. But hey, thank you for this information and made me cautious about different exchange sites.

On 7/6/2020 at 3:36 PM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Obviously 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just found on twitter or something.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

True indeed! It's always advisable to choose the right investment platform for making a good profitable income. Since, there are a lot of online scams, frauds; we must be aware of these and find out the appropriate investment platform. To my experience, I would recommend you to invest all your earnings in Yobit Investbox, as it is safe and secure, also gives a good profitable income in return.

The platform that we are looking for to invest in is the platform that we are looking for in order to achieve quality concentration all over the world. Then we will have fun by investing and earning and we will have a different experience inside us.  Thank you for letting me know.

It's very important.  If want ot invest your crypto, it is very important to know about that forum.  If you invest your crypto currency in a false platform it can be stollen. So it is important to found trusted wallet for investment.  Thank you

Investing in a trusted platform is really important. Many of them will show greed for money. May be they will pay you for the 1st or second time. But when ever you invest a bigger amount they will disappear with your money. So, invest only in those platforms which are trustworthy.

• +1 1

There are fake investment sites in crypto indeed and when I carried out a research on Google they brought me many of them and some looks so real but have a negative feed back and complaints from those who invested there so it's good to not use them at all.

Do not chase a lot of interest. Most likely this is a Scam and all that looks very good is a Scam. It is better to invest on reliable time-tested resources. The percentage there is usually small but reliable.

Caution and attention are the most important things in this forum in order to be able to work properly. You must invest with the most secure and reputable platforms. I think these things are available on yobit and binance

On 7/6/2020 at 2:51 PM, lharost said:

Thank you so much for your advice.yes people with less knowledge and new to digital world face failure and loss of their information and money because the trusted the untrusty  website or  become greedy to get more profit in less time so they invest in it and lose what they have..

So be careful before doing any trade or investing somewhere.

There are lots of scam investment sites existing in the internet so be careful on engaging from those site to avoid being scam. Always look for the trusted investment platform and for me yobit exchange has a great investment feature which is investbox. And also this site is legit and have fast transaction service whether if it is deposit or withdrawal.

Since from COVID-19 start the number of population has increase on website for online earnings many are fake that you will invest and you will get loss

Yeah there are thousands of them and we need to be clear which we join  because there are so many mistakes that  people do and try to lose their ideas that are not right so to me its important to really keep going and put together the right structure that is easy to build your own proliferation, do some serious research to it and then make it better for you that is very important you work on that.

• +5 1

Dear You are right there are many sites that offers a big profit and those people that don't know about those sites they work on those scam sites invest their amount on these sites and at the end they lose their money. So to avoid such misadventures we can trust on reliable sites which its globally scope and we hear that from others successful people they have work on it and we also search such trusted sites which can really beneficial for us . 

I experience that cryptotalk is one of the best site which all trusted qualities and and have many features that a man can want. 

• +4 1

Definitely before investment of your money on any website you must made research on them because most of websites are unreliable and cannot work after your investment so it's a important thing because your money is your asset and don't lose your money in bad work.

umpteen novices routine misplace  cabbage for they're leveraging  simoleons as well as executable files  systems ! 

as we all know we're encouraging to possess yobit investbox ! for the reason that first it's creditworthy , next in order they're bountiful america virtuousness net ! , firstly you'll rub out the general leveraging villus halogen every time you need and you may take away ( the erivan + a quick buck )

Hello everyone before embarking on any online investment make sure you enroll on trusted platform so that your money will not go free, use crypto currency beacuse is fast and affordable so make the smart choice

Yes actually you have to be careful. Because there are much more attractiveness from the businessman's. So then beginners can be attractive by listening to much profit of the invested amount. So one thing you have to assure is that trust . The firm , the company, the organization or the community in which you are investing should have to be entrusted.

Hello dear, we have to invest in a correct way that contains many important and valuable information that have a very great benefit. We have to choose the best where the investment opportunity is great and the profit is very large. I wish you good luck dear

That's a great advice to those of us who are looking to invest much in the future, because one wrong step into a fake investment platform will render one very unfortunate. So we should be careful and watchful

There are many investment sites which are fake and do scam with people on the name of more profit in a Short time .Be careful with it and Don't look for a shortcut as it can cost you badly.Always try to choose the platform which has a good reputation and more popular among the people and have positive reviews about their legitimacy.Stay Blessed!

• +3 1