Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

There are many platforms that offer the same services and have the same reliability, but when a person wants to choose he will ask people close to him about the platforms that they have already tried and found good ..

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you be careful then you invest on this. I advised to invest on crypto this is the best platform of earning money. Cryptotalk is a believe able platform anyone invest on this. Crypto provides huge amount of profits. 

Yes you are right we should all aware well about the forum in which we are investing. So please take all the information about the forum through Google and read all the reviews so  if you find it trustworthy then invest on this form otherwise avoid. Because there are many scammers working in this market.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many platforms for investing.  However, investors are not getting the money they are currently investing.  Everyone be aware.  Do not invest in any site.  Save money before investing. If you find a trustworthy site, be careful.  Either or face loss.

Everyone should make own research before investing money on investment platform.There more scammers create investment platform to cheat their members.So be careful when you invest money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello friends

I think that we should invest on bitcoins because the rate of bit coin is increasing day by day so on investing on them you can earn a reasonable profit. To invest on bit coin is very simple you have to just singup in to youbit account and deposit your money in it so from it you can take bitcoins.

• +1 1

On 7/6/2020 at 2:51 PM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Obviously 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just found on twitter or something.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

Dear @lharost you are right and said right thing that we must invest in those coins and exchanges that are trustworthy and stable so that we will be assured of be safe from any kind of scam.

It's obvious that we came under the web of the scammers when they offering us many profit. We must have to change our habbit to be safe from such types of scam.

You will find many sites to invest your stingy currency but not all sites are good. You must know about those sites when investing. Then you have to invest. If you invest on the wrong site then you will lose your money.  As I think the best platform for investing is Yobit. I am investing in Yobit and making a lot of money from it so you can also invest. It is a completely safe investment platform.

Usually I don't invest in sites that offer you big percentages of profits, because most of them end up paying nothing, in the crypto world no site is going to make you rich in a week or a month, don't believe in those high profits. 

Fraud is widespread with the increase in the popularity of cryptocurrencies, and one is no longer able to know reliable sites, but he has to resort to logic.
As you have said, my friend, illogical offers are fraudulent until proven otherwise

This is so generous of the creator to share this valuable information. This can guide every individual here. While investing without knowledge we shouldn't invest on any. We should be really careful of scammers too. Trading and investment are a risks and we must be really alert and must invest in trusted sites. 

Many ponzi pay out early on. When the investments increase, they disappear. That's why I don't trust anything that promises high investment, other than the well-established platforms. Do not invest without researching and learning it.

• +3 1

You are right about this mate.there are a lot of fake investment sites in the internet always be careful in investing.in my opinion yobit us one of the best investments sites. always Research and be careful.

I will use yobit exchange site since it's the site that is paying me it's trust worthy so I will invest my money on bitcoin before it should reach $20,000 so that when it reach I will have something to earn too as interest in next year

This is very important mate it's better to know which plartform you want to invest in because there is numerous plartform operating online, be wise if you want to invest, yobit is one the best site because I have seen many invest in it and they are cool making profit. Thank you

@Zamani1

14 minutes ago, Gadozhaki said:

This is very important mate it's better to know which plartform you want to invest in because there is numerous plartform operating online, be wise if you want to invest, yobit is one the best site because I have seen many invest in it and they are cool making profit. Thank you

@Zamani1

@Gadozhaki Well said mate as i totally agree with you. There are many sites now for investment which are spammers in which one needs to be careful before choosing one. Yobit is one of the trustworthy profit making site now which puts one mind at rest when it comes to investing and nice profit making.

Yes you should know everything about where you can invest your money and time sometimes people just say us to trust this website i also working here but the truth he doesn't know about the website so first you should everything know about where you invest.

Edited by Faizan12
Spelling mistake
  • +4 1

you are right but i think some of the investment site are found of many scammers but i will advise every member to be very careful in any of the investment platform site. Make should you learn from someone who is in that site before joining the investment site

Really we should choose a legit platform to invest otherwise we loose our money .the websites which give a huge profit within few days so it can be scam so remain always careful.  I think you should invest on yobit investbox which give good profit and legit. 

• +1 1

It is important to know which witch platform you choose for investment. There are many fake sites online. In my opinion, Yobit is one of the best online investment sites. I know a lot of people have benefited by investing in Pete’s investment box.

On 7/6/2020 at 9:48 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

@lharost that is 💯 true my friend there are many companies or projects that make such advertisement.they will tell you that when you invest 1eth you can get double of it immediately. Not knowing that it was scam.

The platform depends on you as if you have knowledge about different exchanges then you can easily select the best exchange for investment and the top one is the Binance.

• +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes, basically!  Of course I think it is very important to know which platform is currently the best for investing.  There are many investment sites for cryptocurrencies.  But sadly there are some traps in them.  In fact, we must be careful about it.  We should choose the original site which is very popular for investment.

Yeah you are right, we have to choose investment platforms which says they will give us high amounts of profits, i also remember that i joined HYIP investment plain and i lose some of my moneys without getting any profit from thus sites.

I think that most beginners lose their money by using unreliable platforms or by trading in currencies whose price is variable, and there are also many scammers who make attractive offers that attract beginners to work with them and then their money is stolen. Therefore, your topic is very important and all those who come to invest in investment should read and understand it well.

• +1 1