Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

4 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

Well it is essential mate before investment we have to do research about the site and coins as well because a small mistake can lead to huge loss and we have to be far away from being scammed so yes I'm agree with you to have knowledge before investment so that will be better..

Good and I hope we put all the necessary effort in making a good investment into consideration and tried by all means to avoid scammers and there doubious act against our fund. Finally long study and extensive experience is required at the end.

• +1 1

yes this is good topic friend i will agree with you you have must choose good and trusted wallet before invest.i think yobit is the best and trusted wallet.in.the online market so that many.people invest this wallet.

thanks

If you are going to invest in a field, you need to know a lot of good things about that subject.You need to know before and whether you will make a profit or a loss if you invest in that place.If you invest in a place where you see that there is no profit but loss, then there is no need to spend money on that place.So before investing in any place, you have to take a good look at what you are investing, not your profit or loss.

I'm also agree with you. We should observe everything for investment. If we invest our money in scam site then our all money will be lost. So we need to careful about it for investment.

Definitely, I need to share a few perspectives on mine how to pick a stage carefully. Most importantly, the stage should be certified, it should be recorded too. You can check audits as well. At that point check the expenses for exchanging, withdrawal what not. Likewise analyze various stages for a specific resource at one time.

Hye dear this is very important post for unexperienced person here a lot of people lost their money bye invest in fake platform so only invest in trusted and real site many scammers also tell u this site real so invest here so keep secure from such kind of scammers

On 7/6/2020 at 2:51 PM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Obviously 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just found on twitter or something.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

I am happy dear mate you are here with an amazing information. I am a new here and I have a plan to move towards trading and investing. I will follow your advices and choose the right field of investing and invest my money on good coins 

Thank you dear for this information wish you best of luck.

• +1 1

This is completely genuine, lamentably there are quite a few faux investment web sites within the internet so you should now not spend money on these sites in order now not to lose your cash, I suggest you to spend money on Yobit It may be very safe and you could cancel your funding at any time

I'm lost some cash in one of those destinations venture,

I'm contributed with modest quantity and when I made my pull out request I thought that it was forthcoming,

than I realize that my cash is lost, thanks' god since it's modest quantity, you are directly about the interest in believed locales like you nibbled, we should be pick the acceptable and trust site for speculation.

Thankful for the information buddy.

I by and large quest for where to contribute definitely, considering the way that there are various stages that promise you a respectable rate but they become deceives and take your money, I believe that people fulfill that and don't surrender to the misrepresentations they tell.

You are right. Some platforms are offering us such a huge profit and then snatch our capitals for investing. We should be more alert before investing any platform. We should always research before investing and also we should invest in legit and big platform to reduce risks. For me yobit and binance are the great platform for investment                 

Many people i know have benefited from investing in petes invest box and i platform that are very popular and in a good arrangement globally and tested by people we trust then we can use it easily.

Many beginners waste their money in investing because they were unaware. As there is many online website which we can invest but no one is trustworthy. I n my opinion, Yobit is very best to invest. We can cancel process of investment when we want and safe our money. After my first earning I shall invest in Yobit. We should see feedback of platform then invest. All of us should be careful in investing any platform.

• +5 1

Always be careful in investing because there are so many scammers who offering you good offer that's very hard to decline. They are using so much good words to get you. There are many fake sites online. In my opinion, yobit is one of the best investment sites online. Beginners are more likely to be susceptible with scamming platforms, in my opinion you should be keen and be wise during this time because like what you've said that there are new platfirms that were created with this kind of intention. 

Investment is a good site to earn more profit but for this it is necessary to get a knowledge and information than do it . I would like to invest in trading it is most profitable site .

You said the right. Because at present there are lots of hackers in online. They make fake site for investment and hack their money. That's why we have to be careful before chosing a invest site. Otherwise you have eto face lose. 

For investing your money to earn profit it is so risky thing. One should be very careful about investing money. You should confirm about that website for your friends and other people who are working on that website. Then you should invest. Otherwise there are a lot of scammers websites so be careful.

this is very important thing that which platform you chose for investment. you know there are a lot of platforms for investment are available in the world. But most of them are fake and scam. so, be careful for selecting a platform for investment. in my opinion crypto is the best platform for investment. because it is safe and secure to use. it is also very easy to use. you can invest your income and enjoy your profit well. i like it very much. 

• +1 1

It is obvious everyone sees how rapid crypto currency is increasing and will go even higher with time and this is only going to bring more fraudulent activities into the platform and it's a problem we the traders face. This is why all traders are advised to always carefully go true any platform they would like to invest in before making any transaction so they don't make a wrong decision. 

We must understand and invest in any site. When we go to invest, we need to know a lot about the site, whether the site is legit or scam site We have to see if that site will really paymnet. We have to see the rating of that site, if all goes well, then we can invest without hesitation.

In the market there are many coins are raising or downward. Most of them are fake just for fraud and abuse not benifical for us so keep away from those coins just few of them are optional like Ethm bit etc. 

Be careful while investing. You have to be careful. Investing isn't so easy. You have to alot of research and need alot of experience to do investing. You have to the right idea about investing. So check the platform before investing. It can be a scammers. 

Your point is right, You should always research and explore well at the platform that you want to invest in because many of crypto platforms are scammers, and Many people fall victim to scam platforms and lose their money, It's better to invest in a reputation and popular platforms.

Edited by hatambaba
  • +1 1

Yes we should be careful about the fake sites that are existing in the world to deceiving the people. We should not invest our money at this kind of websites because we can lose our money. So for the investment of money we should select the reliable and trustworthy sites.

You must verify the platform that is used and what is its reliability. In addition, you must pay attention to what is being invested in, as currencies and their types, as they may cause bankruptcy completely.

• +4 1

Thank you my friend for this information, for me I am still new here so it is important for me to know these things, so thank you for this information

Thank you my friend for this information, for me I am still new here so it is important for me to know these things, so thank you for this information