Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

I think this is very important because i am a victim of so many scams and ponzy schemes. I have lost a lot of money on platforms that are fake. So friends we should be be careful on platforms we choose to invest our money in and we should also have it at the back of our mind that there is no short cut to riches. One has to work hard.

Investment is a thing they needs to be done woth great are and consciousness. So,always think more more. It is a very good platform for earning.

It is important for us to know which platform we are investing in because there are many scammers among them who open up a lot of platforms that if we are not careful we can get lost and with this we will lose our money.  If we don't follow the rules then we can have many problems.

There's are a lots of investment platforms on a site , but i recommend that on youbit there you can exchange and trade not only that there can also be mining and gambling..

Agreed, We have to be careful where we want to invest, that's why we must do a lot of research until we are satisfied that investment is safe, We should pay attention much on team and whitewater because otherwise we could lose all the our money.

Earning profit from cryptocurrency is totally depends on the investment platform. Because at present there are lots of scame platform. If you invest in these platform for sure you will lose everything. That's why be careful before chosing any platform. 

I agree with you because we don't know anything about the websites which we prefer to make a investment in it. So always we should go for a deep research about the websites and platforms. I lost my money before in this way and get a lot of lessons.

This is very important to know wich platform you choose for investment. We have to be very careful when we need to invest our money in any site.Always be careful in investing because there are so many scammers who offering you good offer that's very hard to decline.There are many sites which are legit but its hard to find them! Its better to use known sites.

• +3 1

Yes you are right first of all thank you for your guidance It is very helpful for us specially for newbies on crypto I'm also not very old on this platform you are right we must avoid from scammers just need to focus on our account and keep on hard working

• +3 1

Hello my friend Investing in many platforms exposes people to loss, of course because they are unreliable platforms. As for Yobit, it is the most trusted platform in the world because it is a reliable investment fund and through it the profits are fast and good, in addition to the fact that investment in any time

Yes sir g be careful when you invest money in any platform it is because many sites are designed by local companies and they are scam . When you invest money please first of all you check the status of this site. Then invest your money.

As we know many of the peoples  are losing their money by making the investments on untrusted sites. The sites which says we double your investments and give a good profit it is obviously a scamming sites and you have to becareful from these types of sites. Before investing on any site we have to do researches about that site that it is real or scam. You have to ask from the experts and seniors that which site is best for making investments. If you work with the advises of experts you will get a good profit and you will be safe from the scammers.

No doubt, I need to share a few perspectives on mine how to pick a stage shrewdly. Above all else, the stage should be certified, it should be recorded too. You can check audits as well. At that point check the charges for exchanging, withdrawal what not. Additionally look at changed stages for a specific resource at one time.

I am not pretty much sure about how invest in crypto some other sites are available which can you invest but they are not authorised means that they're head office anytime I'm you can receive by bam the take your mummy and will be left off so be careful before investing online

Yes you are right dear first of all we want to research about the platform then we want to do investment unfortunately sometimes we can do but when our time to earn then we can know this platform is fake so i recommend you you want to use the Crypto form this form is trusted 

yes..there are have many fake platfrom for investing money. but everyone should be careful for investing. because if anyone want investing money without knowing aobut a platform, probably he will loss his money..so first everybody should gain knowledge about investment platform.

Dear friends a lot of platforms are available to invest the money some newbies lost their money to invest it in untrustable platforms but we are lucky that we have yobit bitcoins it is a better and safe way to invest the money.

On 7/6/2020 at 2:51 PM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Obviously 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just found on twitter or something.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

Yes dude I also encourage the people to investigate first the website where we are going to invest our money. due to the rapid growth of scams we should be very careful to invest our money.

• +2 1

Good qurstion.  This is very necessary to know that what we choose for us for earning. And this site is very good in knowledge. As am i new so i learn too much things here.  Multiple minds and also multiple thoughts

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

On 7/6/2020 at 2:51 PM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Obviously 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just found on twitter or something.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

Everyday many people become victim of such scams due to the eye-catchy deals offered by these scams. I know it is difficult to reject such offers but their task is to just steal your money, not to benefit you in any way. 

• +2 1

@lharost I think you are saying right there are many platform but we should always careful about investing money specially online because a lot of scammers ready to scam with you and with your investment .so take care about to invest your money such a earning purpose.

It is very important to know which platform is the best for investment. Chossing platform is very important. There are a large number of platform for investing. But most of them are scame.We must be careful about it.As a result we lose a huge amounts of money. So at first we should find out which platform is reliable?

• +3 1

•  

Hi gays its very difficult  to find out that which site is easy or whether faulter. You should choose  the platefourm get all information  about it then invest money and give your time.

Of course, we need to be careful about which platform we invest in.  Anyway we need to invest there as I think Cryptocurrency is a good site to invest.  Investing here makes money, acquires knowledge and makes a lot of money.  So I think cryptocurrency  are good and there are other sites where investing will hurt you so cryptocurrency  is good.