Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

Yes, there are a lot of platforms and websites but most of them are incredible and should not be worked on so that we do not lose money in them and instead we must always search for the best platforms and sites and follow the platforms that are very popular and worldwide.  In a good format and tested by people we believe in.

• +1 1

Really it's matter because some platform have scam . scammer generate these platforms for shortcut earning and we should aware about  these type of platforms after lot of research and view their reviews of the people about these websites. after complete research use that platform

𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒃𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒕 . 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒃𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕. 𝑰𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒃𝒐𝒙 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒊𝒕.

yes you are right. I agree with you. Mostly fake websites are created in the lockdown and the people invests their money without investigation and lost their money and waste their time too. So try to do investigation about the website and search the complete process or procedure of every thing on that website then invest your money.

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

This is totally evident, shockingly there are a ton of phony venture locales in the web so you ought not put resources into these destinations all together not to lose your cash, I encourage you to put resources into Yobit It is protected and you can drop your speculation whenever.

Thanks for this advise.When I began to invest I didnot knew about this facts.As a result I ended up being scammed.I got greedy fir some extra profit. So I request other to do some research to see if the site is legit or not.

On 7/6/2020 at 2:51 PM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Obviously 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just found on twitter or something.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

Choosing the right platform is really difficult task. Online markets are full of forums that are totally scam. Most beginner members lose their money because they invest in forums without reseatch. So before investment, we must do good research, ask suggestion from seniors and take recommendations from experienced people in order to earn good profit from investments. 

If we didn't really take heed about this investment issue, I think it will eventually just cause us a problem.

How can you be working everyday so as to gain coins but lastly, you'll not be cautious on how the coins is invested?

Actually in this life one has to be carefull in what ever you want to do becouse without plan you will fail,so one has to think before investing in a site you have to be sure with of that site otherwise you wont survive in it

My friend, we, as beginners, do not have to go into the world of trading directly. Now we lack knowledge. We must first have a deep understanding of cryptocurrencies, and then trade and enter through the reliable platforms that you mentioned to us. I see that I am one of the lucky people to get to know this forum because it provides Huge information, but until today I could not understand the technical analysis method for currencies, which makes me feel that it is the right time to make a decision.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes friend you are right.  Before investing in any site or app, we must know it well.  Because now there are many dishonest businessmen who embezzle the money of ordinary people. So before investing in any business, you have to work with these things in mind.  Thank you for posting what you need.

not any idea in this topics because I am newbie and now i am learning hare this platform and thanks for the advice so now I am 100 post work carried on then I think about the earning and investment 

Not all platforms are reliable, but rather they use the fraud method, so many beginners lose their money. The yobit exchange platform is the best and most reliable according to the opinions of the interesting from its users and this is what made me use it.

I think sometimes members become ambitious and try to go to those forums which claim to provide too high and unrealistic Returns. This practice always put them in huge risk of losing the assets. So it is very important to be realistic and keep balance where there are reasonable return and risk is all also managed.

• +3 1

4 minutes ago, Tommy293r said:

I think sometimes members become ambitious and try to go to those forums which claim to provide too high and unrealistic Returns. This practice always put them in huge risk of losing the assets. So it is very important to be realistic and keep balance where there are reasonable return and risk is all also managed.

@Tommy293r Yes dear your right, we should not greet about for high percent because of this greed sometimes we will fall down on our faces there this my advice for every member please first research about that sites gives you greed.

My dear it is nasessry to investigate the site where you are going through investing you must be have same knowledge about the platform its regulations and its working term condition then you are invest in

There lots of fake sites in online. Sometimes beginners lose money by working fruad and fake sites. Then they lose their hope and lose interest to work in the online platform. So before starts you have to be careful.Which sites is good. Take proper information then start work here.    

There are a large number of platform and website but most of them are unreliable and so don't believed in eye catching offers onlt invest in trusted platform like oyr yobit exchange .

There lost of fake sites online , sometimes beginners lose money by working fruad fake sites .so always we should fo for a deep research about the website and platform .i lost my money before in this way and get a lof of lesson's .

On 1/10/2021 at 6:23 PM, moontag453 said:

Newbies are mostly attracted by high interest rates per day. Greed starts to turn on and the brain stops thinking. Just understand that income of 50-100% per day just does not happen.

That's true we all have to stop from being greed, and most times beginners think that they can get huge profit with one day investments, but the true is that all sites that say they will give high interest are scammers.

Yes, I agree Kaak, there are many websites that trick new people and people with little knowledge to steal their money. We must give up patience and search carefully for reliable sites in order to benefit from this investment

Choosing a platform to invest is really a big deal especially if it is one you have not used before try to ask people about the investment site to know if to not scam site

It's very useful information for the newbies. Thanks for sharing this information it's helpful to me. You are right think before investment i think yobit is a best platform to invest. It is very safe to use amd have easy dashboard. Don't invest the dead coins invest only stable coins and also check the trading history of the coin that you want to invest.