Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

It is true that there are many fake site that promise you profit that are attractive.when you are promise to get higher profit just believe it doesn't work that way .you can't invest in a short period of time and get higher profit.so we should be careful the site we try to invest on.yobit is good for investing

I as newbie wanted to learn about trusted and reliable sources of investment as we have a fear of loosing money due to inexperienced attitude so these posts have helped a lot and choosing right platform is a main key for investment in cryptocurrencies. So i think we need to be careful while choosing a reliable platform.

Yes my dear friends  it is really too much important that before choosing any playform we have to be so carefull about it. So if we do not have any idea about and then.it will be too much difficult to survive  here..

I have used alot of earning but this plat form is different than others.in this plat form there is no need of any type of investment so students also work on this platform that's v beneficial for students

There are many fraudulent sites on the Internet ... and most of us do not know how to distinguish between a safe and real site from a fraudulent site ..

I went through an experience like this .. I worked for a long time in one of the sites and gave a lot of effort and time at work until I discovered in the end that I was working on a fake site .. I did not place the blame except on myself .. because I did not confirm the matter before starting it ..

But before I worked on this platform, I asked a lot of my friends about it, because they already know about it .. And after it became clear to me that it is a reliable and safe platform, I started working on it .. and I get a lot of information and knowledge here without looking at the subject, it is only to make money ..

It is painful that we are exposed to fraud, not only with money, but also in wasting time without benefit ..

Whenever i started the cryptcurrency trading platforms i have choose the yobit exchange for investment, because it's a very simple and easy in my use of cryptocurrency exchanges, in the yobit exchange the investment box is my favourite section for invest some coins.

Hi

I didn't started investment uptill know.

Can someone guide me about how to invest and where to invest.

People say that there is many fake site and forum so please guide me on this.

On the off chance that you look the yobit trade site recorded coin, at that point you can see the majority of the coin they made by their self and furthermore those coin is crap coin that has no worth.. While look to another trade, there you simply ready to see well known coin Which has popularity.. Incidentally, likewise there has many motivation behind why yobit look like trick for me.. However, I likewise like yobit

With the increae in awarness regarding crypto in people the scammers are also attracted to this business. One have to be careful and not think of becoming rich in less time. Give it a time learn about it and then invest, only then you can make some profit. Otherwise you will fall into scammers trap or loss your everything. Go for yobit its the best.

Yes my friend we should be careful about which forum we are selecting to invest. 

Many investment forums are created but you need to choose a good forum. 

If a forum offers you large amount in a returns period of your short time investment then it must be scam. 

Yes dear we should be more care about investment special in digital market but i thing crypto is the best plateform where everyone feel save and work freely wothout any fair .Its dpend on the menbers where they invest their money and which market reputation strong and give us profit .Your post is very heplful for us about the invesment thank you dear.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Yes you can say it is right and it is totally right I think. So no doubt my dear  friend when you are going to invest then you should to know that where you go to invest it is legit or not so it is confirm to you my dear.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart, my dear friend, for this useful information, and I agree with you that the problem of fraud is affecting all workers in the fields of encryption, so we must be careful.

.the stage ought to be honest to goodness, it ought to be recorded as well. You'llcheck surveys as well. At that point check the expenses for exchanging, withdrawal and all. Moreover compare distinctive stages for a specific resource at one time.

• +2 1

Thank you for this information my friend. Sincerely there are a lot of platform and website out there that many newbies lose their money to. You will be on the safer side if you make inquiries about any website you want to invest in. With that you won't fall victim.

Thanks for the information about goods wallet that more secure our earnings, I'm beginner here then have gathered many good knowledge about some wallet that paying good amount of earning, like paper wallet, trazor wallet.

You are exactly eight about that before investing in any platform you muat have the knowledge about that platform because if you don't you will have to face the lose. So it is mush important for you to have knowledge. 

• +3 1

Hello there mate, you should always be careful of scammers that are out there. We should always research about the platform we are going to trade in and ask expert advice before investing.

Thankyou.

Yes dear you are right i am also new here in this plate form  your post is very value able for me because i don't know how our money invest in good site. But actually i  don't join  this plate forum for investment i join only my expenses are complete  by this forum. This plate forum is very awesome plate forum. Thanks crypto talk 

• +2 1

When we invest for something, we must know everything about it. If we do something unknowingly we are likely to lose money. If you want to invest money, contact the people who invested in it and ask them information

Yes you are absolutely right my estemeed friend.We should carefully during investment at any website because many site are fake.therefore we should be careful when you choose a platform for investment.

I totally agree with this point. Nowadays, a lot of investment platforms are introduced proposing a better return within a few days. Among these  , majority of them are scam. We should be careful in deciding which investment platform we are choosing. 

My friend They invest their money and which market reputation strong and give us profit .Your post is very heplful for us about the invesment thank you dear. This platform users realizes  they loss their funds, so don't believe in eye catching offers only invest in trusted platform's like our yobit exchange.There are many fake sites online. In my opinion, yobit is one of the best investment sites online.You should be careful while investing otherwise you won't get pay back.

Edited by Bitcoin Earning

Yes man I think in trading or investing your money at any platform first you got complete information about that and second you must got opinion from expert and from those who invest their money at that site.In thousands of one is real and I think that is this platform.if you agree with me like.

Yes mate before investing we should take the knowledge about the site on which we wants to invest more over invested money coin is very important about its rating.

• Useful or interesting 1