Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

Yeah my friend.  Thanks for you advise. 

Obviously we should have a vast knowledge when we want to invest money in online.  Be careful my friend because if you don’t know very well a platform but you invest so you can face some trouble.  You can loss your money. 

But you are careful in your invest no one can harm you and you can enjoy invest.  So i suggest all to take proper knowledge about invest and the platform which you want to invest. 

Best of luck my friend❤❤                          

One has to be cautious in choosing platforms for investment, it should be genuine. There are so platforms of scams that embezzle people's interest, they trick people by manipulating them to invest in their platform and after all deceive them. 

Yes, you are absolutely right, there are many fake websites on the internet at the moment, on which members are investing and lose their money. That I also believe that before investing on any online website or online platform, one should get a good knowledge about it or it is better to invest on yobit platform because it gives you very good profit. 

• +1 2

I would say that not being able to withdraw is a red flag.  With Yobit you can withdraw your investment from the investment box at any time.  There are no barriers.  Instead of these fake platforms, there is a real opportunity for Iobit. It is very important to know the platform you have chosen to invest in.  There are many fake sites online.  In my opinion, Jobbit is one of the best investment sites online.  Many of my acquaintances have benefited by investing in Pete's investment box.

While cryptotalk is busy paying you for your good work, you also have a role to play of being very conscious and take consciousness in deciding the platform to invest in.

I use yobit platform which contains varieties of trading exchange. And I'm also recommending it for any interested member as well.

• +2 1

Many platform today are just scams and tend to give people an opportunity to earn well, but it all a scam, the best thing to do is make research before you invest anything in any site you feel its not legit, you can try check there social media pages and many more

• Useful or interesting 1

There are four main investment types, or asset classes, that you can choose from, each with distinct characteristics, risks and benefits.
  • Growth investments. ...
  • Shares. ...
  • Property. ...
  • Defensive investments. ...
  • Cash. ...

We should always be careful before investing on a platform. which would you do a lot of research on a platform because there are a lot of fake platform which can steel your investment. so before investing on the platform movie should make a proper research about that it is legal or not and can we get profit from it.

• +1 1

It's very important to know which platform to use for investment, Because it not all platform that gives profit after you invest with them, some will make use of your investment and get their own profit, crypto currency is the only platform that I can invest with to get my profit very well and is the trusted platform world wide.

No doubt in this digital era, there is many sites for investment. But mostly of them are fake and mostly of are not much reliable, because of not having great features for investee's. In my opinion crypto world many sites In which some are more popular

Like Binance, yobit and blockchain.so I will preferred you to invest here.

There are varying lots of.investment platforms these days and they all tend to be a scam. It is not a must for newbies that does not know the way of trade to be involved in investing anything on most various websites. There have been lots of cases that needs to be addressed 

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with your words that some sites cannot be trusted because some sites have people working on them in order for theft, fraud and theft of your money to happen. This is a very sad thing We must report on these sites in order to be blocked

7 hours ago, trishi777 said:

Many peoples invest their money in high paying websites where they get high profit on their investment. It is very necessary for all people who just invest their money in online field they must understand that every program is not real more than 70% programs are fake. Before deposit your money in any web site you must search it properly.

Hi mate you are right we need to be very careful in the site we want to invest in because most of the platforms are not reliable  one need to make research and investigation in order to acquire knowledge and experience about a particular site before making investments in it to avoid been a victim of scammers and hackers

Note all the crypto sites are recommended for investment, you have to scrutinize first to make sure it is safe and reliable for making investment. Not a sites controlled by scammers or hackers some of them like crypto doublers sites that make fake promises

I agree with you.  In crypto world there are many scam sites and it is easy to ve scammed in crypto so we should be careful while selecting platforms for investment. I will recommend top exchanges for trading. 

My idea is, I would like to share some of my views on how I can choose the platform wisely.  First, the platform should be authentic, it should be listed as well.  You can also check out the reviews.  Then check the fees for trading, withdrawals and everything.  Simultaneously compare different platforms for a specific asset.

Thanks for your immeasurable tips these would be of great value to beginners, knowing the type of website to invest on and the ones you should avoid before you invest in any website consult experts first they would tell you wether to invest in that kind of site or stay away from it.

• +2 1

On 7/6/2020 at 9:28 PM, Honny143 said:

This type fraudulent website's are exchange gives big return back offer's, that's the reason so many members especially new members falls their traps and invest  funds, when time period ends and return back times comes then this platform do scam, then this platform users realizes  they loss their funds, so don't believe in eye catching offers only invest in trusted platform's like our yobit exchange.

Well, that's true mate, this is always happens in ponzi schemes and pyramiding schemes, at first, they're getting a good amount of money which they're inviting people to increased their profit too but suddenly when the time goes by, the founder of that schemes are now gone and all of the downlines are affected by not getting their profit, don't fall to the profit traps.

• +1 1

On 1/4/2021 at 4:00 PM, Thechamp said:

You are right brother and I will try my best to follow your given instructions that will definitely help me for progressing in the world of crypto and the time will come, when I make my first investment in yobit exchange.

Everyone is working on there timezones my friend so worry less and learn first yu shall definitely smile in the nearest future because hardworking people usually benefits a lot in the cryptowold.

You should avoid links that are provided and unknown and sites that you don't recognize because they will do what they want and you never enter your private key on any site..

On 7/6/2020 at 2:51 PM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Obviously 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just found on twitter or something.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

You have shared great tips that will help beginners to choose the right platform for investments. There are alot of online sites which are fake. Most newbies loose their money because they dont have much knowledge of a platform and they start investing in those platforms. 

I agree with you. There are many fake investment sites in which you can lose your money that's why you should be very careful about this. Don't invest your money in any unknown sites because it's common that now a days many hackers are active for stolen your account.

Investment money but firstly who site is authentic.several site to investment to earn money but carefully investment this site but platform this very helpful to earn money.

If we really want to invest, then we have to be also extra careful about which platform to invest in to purposely avoid scammers because they are seen everywhere online.

And that is why I will always recommend yobit for every cryptotalk user.

• +1 1

Hello, my friend. Certainly, we must choose which platform we want to invest in, so we must choose the platform that has a better reputation. Thank you