Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

This is just enough for a beginner who wants to start investing on cryptocurrency shoud be careful of the platform he is choosing for investing. Adequate research must be done for the authenticity of the site because there are many spam investment outside that is not safe. Thank you for providing us with this educative and helpful topic.

Now there are a lot of investment projects,but most of them are fraudulent. They promise a large percentage in a very short time, Yobit is one of the most prestigious platforms to date and its investment method is favorable for clients.

right my friend, we have to be very careful when we need to invest our money in any site. There are many sites which are legit but its hard to find them! Its better to use known sites as you said than be attracted with fake offers of 10% daily. that's it 

• +1 1

We must know where we will invest and where we will not. There are many sites around that are fake that are more spamming. You are likely to get paid, so you should know the site well before investing. Crypto is the best investment because all security is maintained.

Edited by Himu__69
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

There are many sites where you can invest your cryptocurrencies but you have to be careful since some sites are scams and they will only steal your money and there are other sites that are legitimate but their projects are not good and you only have losses and you lose all your money and there are other sites that  If they leave you very good profits for that, before investing in any site you should analyze their project to see if it will leave you profits or losses.

• +1 1

You are right my friend. We must be careful when choosing the platform to invest. Because it may lead to bad consequences and lose your balance. Make sure of the site you want to work with and invest with the lowest possible balance to try the platform yourself.

They are many platform out there created solely for the purpose of scamming those with little knowledge on online trade,I am also a victim once...

Well I strongly advice you to ask your friends who’s been in crypto world for awhile. Thus you’ll reduce the risk of failures or getting scammed to minimum. 

There are numerous con artists and they can take from us in the event that we won't be mindful. so as to pick a decent spot to put in our cash. Yobit is a decent trade since they offer numerous ways for us to contribute and procure great benefit.

Not only for investment but for trading also, I do not invest than hodl, I do that on wallets, and noncustodial to be precise and also hardware wallet you can check reviews too then check the fees for trading withdrawal and all yobit is a good exchange because they offer many ways for us to invest and and earn good profit.best of luck 🌹💞

I did not invest in any website but i am trying to get some basic information about it, it is nice to learn that nit all websites are reliable,this allow me to fell in the traps of those scammers.

You are right brother because if we choose the wrong one exchange then you will loose all of your money. So you have to choose yobit exchange platform for investment. Because yobit is linked to that forum.

Yes dear it is absolutely right, your post has increased in my name because I am not even on this platform, I did not know about it at all and I have benefited a lot from your post. And you keep posting such that the knowledge of those who are having beginner sections will continue to increase. 

The platform that is well reputed and have high security from online hackers and scammers must be chosen. One can easily take help of different online sources to know about leading exchanges.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right. Newbies and beginners need to be careful on which platform they choose for investment. Because there are lots of new scam site that will promise to double your earnings after a short period of time. 

There are a lot of platforms, where you can invest and make some operations. But as you said it is also necessary to choose one of them which is really reliable. l think we should choose the platform which is really trusted by others and also so popular. Maybe we can save our money with this way. 

This topic is useful especially for we the newbies, you will have to be careful, in fact extra careful on the platform that you want to invest, to avoid scam site and scammers, because they are a lot of wallet this days and everyday they are also creating new ones, to avoid any issues about investment, just make sure before you invest, the site or the wallet you are investing in is popular and 100% secured. Thank you 

When you make an investment decision, in fact you decide to put your money on stake. So it is really important to first do an appropriate research about the forums which are trustworthy for investment. This forum is really important to get this sort of knowledge. I think senior members here have a lot of knowledge and can guide about appropriate forums for investment.

Hello, I am new to this platform, I appreciate the information that you are giving me so as not to be scammed or defrauded by unscrupulous people.

Many of us have lost money on fake sites that offer us a high percentage of daily earnings and this is mainly because we are new and do not have the knowledge or experience necessary to avoid it, it is important that we study a lot before investing our money and thus reduce the risk of loss.

• Useful or interesting 1

The reason so many members especially new members falls their traps and invest  funds, when time period ends and return back times comes then this platform do scam, then this platform users realizes  they loss their funds, so don't believe in eye catching offers only invest in trusted platform. 

I think this should be a warning to all the beginners that has been planning on to invest on cryptocurrency in the future that there are many sites out there which are spam sites that is not safe for investment and this topic is calling us into order on it. I don't see the reason why we should leave yobit a trusted site to invest in other sites we don't have have guarantee on.

There are many illegal and unreliable investment sites that are often a scam and steal investor money.  We have to be careful when choosing where to put money because no one wants to lose all of their money to fraudsters.

On 7/6/2020 at 2:57 PM, Magnom said:

Many newbies everyday lose their money because they are investing their money with untrusted  platforms ! 

As we know we are lucky to have Yobit investbox ! Because first it's trusted , secondly they are giving us good profits ! , Thirdly you can cancel the investing process at anytime you want and you will take ( your capital + your profits ) 

Yes you are right my friend I am looking for or trusted investing platform there are many platforms but I won't to take risk before I am searching which platform is suitable for me if I invest interested for me that forum whenever I withdraw my money thankful to you because you open my eyes before investing I will use yobit invest box

Absolutely right. Should be invested carefully.  Because there are many fake sites online.  Those that are not reliable and safe at all. If you work and invest, time is wasted and money goes to water.  So everyone should always invest and work by choosing the site that you do not like.