All of us have different views. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

All of us have different views.

In fact, not everyone sees the same.Maybe something you like may not be liked by someone else or something you think would be good, no one else thinks.So you can say that it is up to you to decide which one is better for you and which one is bad for you.When it comes to buying something, you should value your own preferences because not everyone has the same preferences.

It is your work that will result to your reputation.

You did a great one, you will welcome a positive, and when you did wrongly as expected, you'll receive it result which I'm sure no one will wish to get negative reputation.

Everyone is viewing in his way thereby will give reputation as they wish.

You are absolutely right. No one in our life is perfect. Wrong is our life itself. So it can be wrong, there are many to catch that mistake. So they give a negative reputation. It should be respected. Because someone is like catching a mistake. If everyone keeps pace with the same tune, then never correct the mistake.

Everyone of us in this platform have our own way of views and also opinions to reaction or reputation for each other in time of Posting And comment 

On 12/15/2020 at 9:25 AM, easm said:

Good reputation comes through useful publications, and bad reputation comes through unhelpful publications, and thus a person cannot obtain a good reputation from unhelpful publications. We must create content that is wonderful and distinctive in order to obtain a good reputation

That's true by the way it need your full attention to the forum because whatever we make here it need information if we not have information then we will make useless posts which will be not counting as well and also we will receive bad react so better to have such experience that we can do our Daily task comfortable..

It's very good factor aap cryptotalk discussion forum that everyone have different views on different topics. It's necessary because if you copy the idea or content of another cryptotalk most of the chance is that you get banned so you have to use your own ideas and start new topics you have to search on different websites and find the different and interesting topics for discussion.

Yeah you are right different person have different views the example is me at first or before a post a title of crypto I use to look others post which is give a knowedge for work in this field and this is great work for earning

28 minutes ago, Muhammad muzamil said:

If there is difference of views then we can only ignore the post and without giving a negative reputation that might frustrate the owner of this post and i am more about enjoying myself and learning  using this forum

@Muhammad muzamilI agree with you on this mate, you are just on point. If one has a different opinion on a post, it shouldn't be by reacting negatively to the post, we can just kindly ignore the post. The only reason i feel we can react negatively to a post is if the member comments on a post is not related to the topic discussed.

Reputation is actually a good thing but we all have our own views so when other rate a post well other may rate it poorly

We must respect the above opinions and views. Apparently it seems to have a negative effect on us. But not many times it gives the right direction to our point of view. Their proper opinion teaches us a lot.

Yes you are right this field is wide there are those who prefer to trade and there are those who want to invest and some use mining so the views vary from person to person according to his plan to manage his money

The site allows members to express their opinions freely, which leads to creating an atmosphere of beneficial discussion on the site, which helps spread useful experiences and experiences among members.

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I want to ask that everyone has there on opinion and there on opportunity it's important that you have a choice between something good or bad

• +1 1

Well u outline an excellent topic as receiving bad reputation doest mean to frustrated still look at your content and work hard to bring some informative content. Now move on and think about that some times your idea does not match that doesn't mean the other person is wrong bcz he may takes things in a different way. So respect everyone's opinion

• +1 2

Yeah,everyone get reputation. Reputation is an appetiting for what you have done. If you post something good then you get reputation. Sometimes we may get positive or sometimes negative. It is really sad for everybody. But not everyone point of view isn't same. So we can't do anything about it. 

• +1 1

Yes its right 

On 7/4/2020 at 6:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Receiving reputation is one of the best achievement here, for me it means someone appreciates what we posted or commented but we can't change the fact that although we received good reputation there's some people who will give us negative reputation and their reason why? 

Maybe he saw something in our post that he thinks shouldn't be here or he has a view that different from us that's why he gave that. 

Although this case happens we should not think that he/she hate us but instead let's respect his/her point of view. 

Don't feel bad or mad about that, we must accept people's opinion sometimes so we can learn and grow from it. 

That's all and have a day. 

Yes you are bro everyone have own knowledge he gives comments of own point of view but some people give nagitive reputation i think its not better if anyone tag anyone and give bad comments for his this is wrong then give all people nagitive reputation him 

• +2 1

Yes that's a positive thinking. We all have that rights to share our own opinions. We all have different angle of view, different opinion, different thinking or thoughts. Rather we don't have that rights to criticise others for their opinion, even it is negative or not. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

You are right. Every members try to create something new and educationional post every time.But there are also many members who dont comments according to the topic.Also there are some spammers.For this we regular members have to be careful. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Of course, one should not feel bad if he got a negative reputation, on the contrary, he should try to improve his level more because obtaining a negative reputation means that he provides content that is not good and therefore he has to make more effort to improve the level of writing, but unfortunately sometimes there is Some bad people use a negative reputation for revenge, which is really bad.

This is exactly what you posted. Every person has a different opinion. That's the advantage of which can send feedback. We should try to make the posts. And post according to the rules. Only then can we achieve the success of our work. And just as this forum helps us to earn, it also helps us to gain knowledge and experience.

• Useful or interesting 1

My opinion can never be the same as your opinion this are some problem that lets not be selfish who just gave negative rates then did not tell anything and thats bad habit. Do not ever do that.

Every one has a different mind then other everyone have different capabilities of thinking my thinking can never be match with your . But we should help to eachother for well work at this forum .

Yes, of course, the opinion of others must be respected even if it differs from my point of view, because the way of thinking differs from one person to another and this is normal

a negative reputation should only be given to contradictory, unhelpful and incomprehensible posts, but if there is a difference of views then we can only ignore the post

a negative reputation should only be given to contradictory, unhelpful and incomprehensible posts, but if there is a difference of views then we can only ignore the post

• Useful or interesting 1

Some people accept your topic and some peoples not so they show their rejection through this negative reputation, think equally and accept members opinion and move forward and always try to post reasonable things