All of us have different views. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

All of us have different views.

Certainly, we must accept the different views of the members and the opinions must be respected. Certainly, I will not be sad if I get a negative reputation from a member, but I will consider it a message for me and a warning so that I can work better.

• +3 1

Of course, not all of us have the same opinion.  Differences of opinion vary from person to person.  But good aspects and good deeds must be agreed upon.  We make easy money through posting here.  There are members from many countries here.  Here we get fame through post.  However, good and good quality posts should be given a reputation.  We will make good comments in good posts.  And will provide fame.

Hy mates I hope you having a great day I think it's good that everyone has his own thoughts and their mindset about cryptotalk because it's the best website to earn money online

• +1 1

In this world all the people are not dame they have doffrrent mind sets and have different opinion and ideas so we should respect the other's opinion and reputition with positive attitude. 

Hello everyone, as humans, we all have different views and thinking, some people may view something that looks positive as negative and some people may like something that is negative, that's why their is a proverb that says one man food is another's poison.

• +3 1

Yes you cannot make all agree to your point in a same time. There will always be some kind of opinion which will opposite direction to your point of you. Therefore someone can not like your post and your opinions and he can give you negative reputation. But that should not be regarded as  disappointment instead that can give you boost to make your point of view so strong that hardly anyone can disagree with you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes mate i am agree with your point  every one have own thought and  differint people think differint  ideas  , opinion . One member give you good rating because he agree your point and some one give you negative reaction without any explanstion why he give negative indicator. Good reputation courage you to word hard.

• +1 1

Dear friend I think positive and negative reaction are two side also good. Because positive rating display his work ability and his good work this forum and negative also show members work knowledge. Good content creator always receive good reaction because every member here learn about cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Zeeehussain said:

Yes you cannot make all agree to your point in a same time. There will always be some kind of opinion which will opposite direction to your point of you. Therefore someone can not like your post and your opinions and he can give you negative reputation. But that should not be regarded as  disappointment instead that can give you boost to make your point of view so strong that hardly anyone can disagree with you.

That's true, I agree with you @Zeeehussain, some members don't agree with other members opinion ,no matter how strong the message it passing , that why when we post some post that are very beneficial to members ,other members give a negative reputation because they did not find it useful or infortmative

Dear friend in this channel all have different views  about the subject and all have shared ideas  of about contents   crypto talk  is one of the best plate form where you earn  money with learn knowledge. All friends are requested  where some people have good sharing ideas and other  is negative thats why you have a bad reputation if but i always shared in my opinions  according to contents  dear i don't care any bad reputation   but bad reputation always an image of contraduction. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

That's obviously true @Dark_Sky  when we are given negative reputations by other forum members then we don't need to panic or hating although no one likes to be told that they are wrong instead let's respect his/her point of view because it can help us to open up our minds to the things that we didn't even consider so that we do not run the risk of repeating them

images (14).jpg

• +5 1

This is true friend, not everyone is going to like everything we publish.
Good content is generally synonymous with a good reputation and although most of the time this is the case, there are times that due to unknown reasons someone does not like it and can give us a negative rating.

SailorMoon!

• +2 1

Hello friend i totally agree with your post that everyone has its own view and we should face it with courage if someone giving us bad reputation it means they are not interested in our post they don't like our post but we all are here to do some work and giving many time on this platform we all should appriciate others work do good and have good will help you to gain success in your life

• +1 1

Yes i agree with you , i think that reputation make you know if your post is good or not . For me the reputation is really important . And also if someone give me a bad reputation i know that this post is not good and that make me developing my self.

• +1 1

This is a pointview similar to mine, sometimes some people think that we did not help them with our opinion or disagree with us. Finally, there are many points of view.

• +1 1

You are right. Every man has different nature and also has different thoughts in his mind. I think we should not take serious to whom which criticize us. Try to do your best and make your high reputation.

Yes, my friend is a basic point of the Crypto  that every post also keeps its own different and that is ours, our knowledge of others increases our knowledge and we get to learn a lot. It also shows us about seeing what others think. 

Of course all of us we are having different views and thats why we are meeting here many members here and everyone are posting their own things thats they know.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Hello everyone, it is normal that each person may have a different point of view when making an evaluation of a post, but it is also true that there are people who due to lack of knowledge can negatively evaluate a post that is considered by many, a good publication, for this reason I recommend you to be very objective when giving a positive or negative assessment.

there is a difference of views then we can only ignore the post, without giving a negative reputation that might frustrate the owner of this post

Yes, my friend, receiving a good reputation is one of the best achievements that we may get. It also gives us the motivation to continue to publish, participate and help each other to rise in this forum, but I think that the evaluation of a bad reputation should explain its owner his point of view, we may benefit from it more

I believe that many people have many accounts and are giving themselves a good reputation for that reason I think that it makes no sense to be angry for receiving negative reputation

13 hours ago, Whizdon said:

there is a difference of views then we can only ignore the post, without giving a negative reputation that might frustrate the owner of this post

Giving reputations in this forum is very important, we sometimes give reputations to topics or post we read because we gain one or two things from it. That's why the forum creates a room for giving reactions. 

You see, that is why it's advisable while composing your comments, you should always make your comments look related to the content of the topic, let it be meaningful and easy to read and above all, take your time and as well glance true it. By so doing, I see no reason why someone will go ahead and give you a negative reputation. @Shantos 

• +2 1

On 12/6/2020 at 12:49 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

That's true, I agree with you @Zeeehussain, some members don't agree with other members opinion ,no matter how strong the message it passing , that why when we post some post that are very beneficial to members ,other members give a negative reputation because they did not find it useful or infortmative

I imagine loads of induce a dangerous reputation for building a point out that is of no use and that's a statement but in attendance are plus group who consciously put a decomposing rating and this is precise repentant I don't sense you be supposed.