All of us have different views. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

All of us have different views.

Yes of course we are not the same as such we must have different point of view, just like the post and comments we make in the forum what some seems to be great is what another seems to be an error depending on our experience and knowledge  we have which is not the same  

You right, there are many point of view, however sometime you can find bad people that only want affect your reputation, if someone react bad to my comment I dont like to get frustrated I respect the point of view of other because nobody has the real true, sometime everybody we are wrong we need to accept that we dont know everything in the world.

• +1 1

You are absolutely right mate. Getting a negetive rating pleasing. But we should be careful while posting anything that can hurt others feeling. Or sometimes people get negetive rating just because of breaking the rules. So, try not to hurt anyone or breaking any rules to get good reputation.

Dear you are right in this platform there are many members which have different opinions and point of views. When we do post some giving negative reputation beacuse where they think we can't know and we must accept it. And not to sarrow on this and continue work with full passion.

the journey of learning and getting knowledge must need someone to advice us ,
so i think who  give us negative reputation, also give us waring to focus more
and learn from our mistakes .

It is natural for our opinions about the topics and discussions to differ, but we must respect the opinion of the other and offer our criticism of the topic at hand and not the personality of the author of the publication and respect each other.

Yes for this reason crypto hide the username of the persons who give you reputation.  So that you can't take a revenge.  But you you write a bad thing or if your post is not related to the topic so one can give you a negative reputation.  Its depend in his or her mind, what he or she think about your post        

People may have different views on a topic. This is actually something that should happen. There must be different opinions and that must be respected. It is good to be open to criticism. There is also something like this. There may be people who give negative points to a topic that the majority scores positively. I think everyone has the right to give positive or negative points. It doesn't matter whether they have good or bad intentions. Free world, free thought ...

You are right my friend ..
Everyone has a different point of view and a different way of thinking. We have to respect opinion and accept criticism in a sporty spirit
If we receive any reputation, positive or negative, this indicates the nature and content of our comments
You must work hard and grow your comment method to become more experienced

Each of us has a special point of view that agrees or disagrees with others sometimes or even always, and this matter does not reduce or increase the value of the person himself or even the value of others, so the difference of views is a positive thing, so it is not important that you believe what people think is correct or even what they think. Wrong

Given a topic many people have many opinions about the same. This is human nature and this is exactly the way how conversations and healthy debates originate. This way we can also see from others points of view which is a good thing. Knowing the different perspectives of a single thing.

• +3 1

Sure , two men have two different mind having different thinking accepting others views is a big deal but we should accept others views also because all will not agree with our discussion

You are right people have different opinion and give reputation according to opinion. Some of them give positive and some of them negative. But some ot them same opinion about you. In this way we need to face both negative and positive. So don't worry about negative reaction, work hard one day they give you positive reaction. 

The different point of view does not mean that you should not be appreciating others, the different views are the only thing that make the world running and people living.

On 7/5/2020 at 8:50 AM, kitekite24 said:

I agree to this topic you made my friend. respecting someone reaction or giving reputation is not that bad and we don't hold their decision so we must accept it. Learn from it if they give you bad reputation and if they give you Good reputation we must continue of what type of posting that we made.

The best thing in the new payment system is that when we rate someone's post he can't see who gave him it ! This will make us easily give anyone negative rate if he really deserve ! 

Also about positive rates ! I think it's better to don't know who gave you it ! 

On 7/5/2020 at 8:50 AM, kitekite24 said:

I agree to this topic you made my friend. respecting someone reaction or giving reputation is not that bad and we don't hold their decision so we must accept it. Learn from it if they give you bad reputation and if they give you Good reputation we must continue of what type of posting that we made.

The best thing in the new payment system is that when we rate someone's post he can't see who gave him it ! This will make us easily give anyone negative rate if he really deserve ! 

Also about positive rates ! I think it's better to don't know who gave you it ! 

That's true, Every person have their own different views and capability of thinking. Some people will not accept our ways so don't feel bad. Try to accepts other feeling also, don't think our views are only correct then we can't learn and gain from it. 

My friend, when everyone reads a thread on this forum, they will have their own opinion. It might give you a positive rating. If your post contains useful content, and if it gives you a negative review, your topic may be unhelpful, or you violated a term of Cryptotalk, so negative reviews should affect you. Positively in terms of improving your performance and knowing your mistake, and certainly the members do not give you a negative rating because they do not like you .... I hope all the best

Yes, my friend, this is true. Every person has a different point of view in all areas and has a certain view that differs from the other according to his outlook and experience in this life

Yeah to me it is a good thing for us to have different opinions but the most important aspect is that we have to respond and give respect to our opinions 

Yes everyone has his/ her own point of view. The things seems to be right to me can seems to be wrong to other. That doesn't mean they hate me.Everyone gives opinion from their own perspective. So we should admire everyone's opinion. May be we can learn some better things from these.

Thank you kindly, I previously got the code, continue partaking individuals, no ifs, ands or buts this is the best gathering. 

Make sure to peruse the principles and focus on the subject, I entered by some coincidence and I could win!

On 7/4/2020 at 6:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Receiving reputation is one of the best achievement here, for me it means someone appreciates what we posted or commented but we can't change the fact that although we received good reputation there's some people who will give us negative reputation and their reason why? 

Maybe he saw something in our post that he thinks shouldn't be here or he has a view that different from us that's why he gave that. 

Although this case happens we should not think that he/she hate us but instead let's respect his/her point of view. 

Don't feel bad or mad about that, we must accept people's opinion sometimes so we can learn and grow from it. 

That's all and have a day. 

Yes dude you are very right if someone gives us negative reputation then it means that our content was different from dear mindset reputation for me is just an appreciation that I receive and I am very happy if someone gives me positive reputation. And if someone gives us negative reputation then we must respect their point of view and don't be said work hard so we can get more and more positive repetitions.

• +2 1

You are right. Every people are not same in this world

and everyone have different points. There are many people 

Who deserve positive reputation and negative reputation. 

but the main thing is we have to ignore this and create 

some new topic of this forum. 

Thank you.

Since we are given an e-token for posting in this forum every day, we must post important and informative posts and we have to give a different opinion in the light of the topics that will be there so that opinion is very useful for everyone in this forum.  Have to work.