All of us have different views. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

All of us have different views.

Of course in this world different people have different faces it's natural thing that everyone have its own mind . But most important thing is training. If someone has train good his treatment of other automatically good. Positive thinking remove negativity. Also mantally a man strong if he/she think positive. Everyone has different opinions and I think we respect every opinion

Yes all of us we have different views because we are human beings. So there everyone have different views. So I think it is human nature Nd have different experience.

• +1 1

Oh yeah I agree with you.We all hve different point of view. When someone like our comments its gives us positive reputations as a reward . But when someone gave us negative reputation we get angry on him . Why is this so. He gave you negative reputation bcz he didn't like your comment. We don't have to hate him . Its upto to him If he didn't like our comment he is allow to give negative reputation

The opinions of all members of this forum should be respected. The way people look at each other is different. Their minds differ, their opinions differ. So my opinion is not wrong or someone else's is wrong.

Yes everyone has different point of view due to the capability of thinking so we should respect everyone's view point but some are totally negative but our own point of view can help to understand in a good way to them.

9 hours ago, Chief executive officer band said:

I imagine loads of induce a dangerous reputation for building a point out that is of no use and that's a statement but in attendance are plus group who consciously put a decomposing rating and this is precise repentant I don't sense you be supposed.

I don't seem to understand your statement ,It a bit complicated ,I will be glad if you can retype the comment to a simple English that I can understand and comprehend well so I can answer you ,thanks very much

On 7/4/2020 at 6:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Receiving reputation is one of the best achievement here, for me it means someone appreciates what we posted or commented but we can't change the fact that although we received good reputation there's some people who will give us negative reputation and their reason why? 

Maybe he saw something in our post that he thinks shouldn't be here or he has a view that different from us that's why he gave that. 

Although this case happens we should not think that he/she hate us but instead let's respect his/her point of view. 

Don't feel bad or mad about that, we must accept people's opinion sometimes so we can learn and grow from it. 

That's all and have a day. 

Everyone has its own Point of view so we should accept other point of view in the form of positive responses or maybe sometime negative responses .take negative responses in the positive way and learn from it

For me I like when somebody give me a bad reaction "that dont mean to put for me bad reaction lol " because it makes me try to make better post in the future and its like I make a challenge with me to improve my skills 

There is no disagreement on your words .. Each of us has a different point of view from the other person, and this is a good thing as you can collect different points of view in a publication .. and reach a specific result by choosing the most correct destination from among them ..

Everyone has his own views and vision about every topic. This is what we call diversity. This is actually the beauty of this platform that you can gain knowledge through reading thousands of perspectives about a certain topic. Sometimes, you get the information you need readily through asking it here about the crypto talk or crypto currency enhances your existing knowledge and experience in the crypto world. Sometimes, people give you their kind advices which are very useful in your life and can help you facing problems with your business etc. Crypto exposes you to international community which is exciting thing itself. You can get thousands of views and opinions on certain topics. 

Yes, we must respect the opinions of others, not everyone will find our topics interesting, those who find it interesting will give a good evaluation and those who will not give a negative evaluation but all points of view must be respected

• +3 1

In a forum like that of Criptotalk it is essential to have different points of view, this gives an extraordinary richness to the forum, because it is an enormous help in solving different situations, a solution needs different thinkers, because if they thought the same there would be no solution to what raised. Thinking differently does not mean that we qualify negatively as good topics, even if we do not share the above, but we understand that the topic is well argued and written correctly, we must give a positive evaluation.

We have to be more aware of this issue, a bad reputation does not mean hate, it may only be a different point of view and it should be respected and not disturbed. 

I completely agree with you, as someone who puts you a negative reputation is not with the intention of frustrating you, or that he hates you, not on the contrary. Rather, he found something in your comment that does not match the topic or violates the rules, and you should pay attention to it, because he did so with the intention of teaching you and alerting you not with the intention of frustrating you

I completely agree with you, as someone who puts you a negative reputation is not with the intention of frustrating you, or that he hates you, not on the contrary. Rather, he found something in your comment that does not match the topic or violates the rules, and you should pay attention to it, because he did so with the intention of teaching you and alerting you not with the intention of frustrating you

I think nagetive and positive point is nothing personal. Everyone have different point of being life. But problem that come here is that people are not believing on what's they think. I can't never give bad reputation anyone. Although I try to learn knowledge from others.

• +2 1

Every person has a different point of view in terms of a certain topic; example cryptocurrency, some may have a background about it, some are not. Some may believe that cryptocurrency is a big help for them because we are now living in a digital world and it can be a preparation for the future. Some may say that it is not true, it is scam. 

• +5 1

Yes my dear friend, different people have different views about your contents when some one read your contents if it's a useful for this so then they put good reputation on your posts... If someone not understand your posts and so they not put the any reputation of your posts... If some read your post and they find some mistakes in your posts so they put negative reputation on your posts... So I think everyone has own different ideas about the different things...

• +2 1

On 7/5/2020 at 8:51 AM, bino said:

Yes this is a good thing about new updates. But let's be responsible when giving negative rates, even though they won't see you try to comment a reason why you're giving such rates to his/her post. In the positive rates, that's fine if you're just leave a rates only. 

That's true so if someone gave us negative reputation then let's think what's the possible reason for that and maybe it because he/she not agree on what we said but let's understand his/her view and we should not relay only on our views but let's accept on they view too. 

• +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

it makes any sense to worry about that kind of thing because if we were to do a campaign of how many people have more than 1 account on this forum, we would be shocked because I believe that many people have many accounts and are giving themselves a good reputation for that reason I think that it makes no sense to be angry for receiving negative reputation

•  
  • +5 1

Yes you are right when somebdy likes our post it mean they understand our thinking when they unlike our post it mean their openion for that post is different from us so we should bhave also polite for both who likes us and for those who dislike 

Different ideas help us to learn more. In the world every person have its own point of view .we should respect their ideas. we should not give bad reputation  to any person because  that person have its own ideas.

• +2 1

On 7/4/2020 at 6:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Receiving reputation is one of the best achievement here, for me it means someone appreciates what we posted or commented but we can't change the fact that although we received good reputation there's some people who will give us negative reputation and their reason why? 

Maybe he saw something in our post that he thinks shouldn't be here or he has a view that different from us that's why he gave that. 

Although this case happens we should not think that he/she hate us but instead let's respect his/her point of view. 

Don't feel bad or mad about that, we must accept people's opinion sometimes so we can learn and grow from it. 

That's all and have a day. 

some members don't read post and dislike our post. they want to complete their 50 ratings either positive or negative but they don't read post and don't understand it. they complete their 50 ratings quickly and turned off cryptotalk. peolple should avoid with this cheap ratings. they should rating our posts honestly

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

Yes i agreed with you mate everyone has its own point but negative reputation it good for us because we see post maybe its any point is wrong we never judge but other person judge so don't worry continuously work make you perfect

simply if you made a post with quality post i  believe you wont get a negative rating , but if your post got lot of positive rating and one negative rating you have the right to report it to modirators so they can check it