All of us have different views. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

All of us have different views.

Every one has different thinkings & dfferent frame of mind . So we should respect the views of everyone whether they are right  or wrong as per us. 

It is because it might be possible the 9 we are seeing that they see it as 6 .

Let's my friend not be selfish who only gave negative rates and then didn't tell us anything. This is a bad habit. The owner of a post or comment will feel very frustrated, do not do this Please ignore the post if you want 

I believe that the advantage of cryptotalk is that a large number of people and the same number of opinions and so you can you can ask a question to learn a lot of new things and also choose a more real opinion for yourself

Of course, dear, a good reputation is an important thing for us. It suffices us. Through the reputation, people can follow up the topics with all objectivity and interest. Through a good reputation everyone can be won and there are various experiences in exchanging information Thank you dear for this information

Yes it's totally right we all have different views and we should respect others ideas , they don't have to appricate us . If they comment negatively we should respect him/her and we should looking for the reason why they didn't like our post. As we all know we can make everyone happy, doesn't matter how our posts usefull. But every apprication is encourage us to make more posts.

• +4 1

I agree with you. No two people are alike. Everybody has their own viewpoints. So if one gets some negative points it doesn't me that there is something wrong with you. It means you can do better. So cheer up!

Greetings. It is pretty normal for people to have different views about a certain subject. Imagine everyone thought same about everything. There would be no fun in that 🙂 But of course every other person have a different standing on a matter, and any specific problem can be resolved by different approaches. That is a good thing and brings variety to the aspects of life.

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

There isn't anything amiss with that. There are a few people who intentionally give a terrible standing. They can't see the joy of others. They need to hurt everybody. Therefore, they react gravely to great posts on crypto. Be that as it may, you evade these and proceed onward to reality ahead.

I think we necessarily have to respect others, and not act badly, and understand that we all have different points of view and that there is no way that everyone can have the same opinion. I think we should see the bad reputation as something that helps us to see where this error should be. But I don't think it's fair and I don't think that a bad reputation for evil should be tolerated, pretending to be constructive criticism, but in fact the member only gave a reputation for evil.

On 7/4/2020 at 10:08 PM, Zaino34 said:

You are right in that we must respect other people regardless of their point of view and if we are given a bad reputation we must work harder to improve the quality of our posts and reduce what we get a negative evaluation

Respecting start with us that's why no matter if we have different opinions then let's listen to then then tell them what's ours so they will listen to it to and no matter what they choose both opinions should be respect. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Everyone have different point of view in life. Others might want your post, others no. So, don't easily jump to the conclusion that when someone gave you bad reputation or negative rates, it already means they don't want you. No! Always look in the positive side, why they do that. As a someone who is giving rates, always tell why you gave negative rates, for the improvement of the creator or user who posted a topic..

• +1 1

I too agree with the point. Members of this forum are from different areas and also from different career background. Certainly each one will be having different ideas and view points. Infact because of this,we get various knowledge and experiences from this forum. Thus each posts seems unique and worth reading. Infact it added advantage to our knowledge. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

There are lots of people that don't want to accept negative reputations. They think that they were given negative reputations for no reason.  I suggest that we accept our date and prevent the same thing from happe ing to us again.

• +3 2
  • +4 1

Every one born different qualities and their habits and thy have set their target and set ambitions for spending their lives. 

• +1 1

On 7/4/2020 at 9:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

... instead let's respect his/her point of view. Don't feel bad or mad about that, we must accept people's opinion sometimes so we can learn and grow from it. 

I really liked your particular statement right here. All should be open to anybody's point of view because it's good and healthy. Everybody has the rights to express his/her thoughts because it's what he/she believes. It should be limited to only that person and to whomever is interested but mustn't include forcefulness into others.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Yes, you are right my brother. In this world two persons have no similar opinion. If someone give you a negative reaction yo your post its means his/her opinions does not match to your opinion. People gives you the negative reputation if their is useless content in the post or they are not agreed with your post. We have to gain every type knowledge to get equal to the thinking of other persons. 

• +1 1

Yes you are absolutely right my friend. We receive reputations depending upon the content of the posts. The reputation is of 2 type positive and negative. Positive reputation means that our content is good and helpful to increase others knowledge and useful and informative. If we recieve negative reputation it means that our opinion is not liked my one. So work hard with dedication and determination. 

• +1 1

There are different types of people and different people have different opinions and everyone has likes and dislikes.  I think your comment is right

Well, I have a different point of view from this too and I hope you won't take it negatively hehe. As for me, if you do not agree with someone's perspective, instead of giving them bad reputation what about letting them be? I mean if you want your opinion to be respected, you should respect other people's opinion too. Bad reputations should be given to a topic or reply that doesn't follow the rules or possesses complete nonsense. So I hope we do not tolerate this kind of action because receiving bad reputation can be very dejecting and offending some times when you know to yourself that you have worked hard and you do not disobey any rules. 

• +1 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me.  Hopefully from now on if we can do something good I can do a lot of good work with a sense of responsibility

• +1 1

You are right we all have different views because someone gave you a negative reaction should not make you feel bad just see it as a means to improve on your comments or post

• Useful or interesting 1

All of us have our own way of viewing things in life because this person may like you post while your post will not be interesting for the other person because we never think the same thing. 

• +1 1

The level of our understanding is different, our knowledge differ, individual differences, the post we made determines our level of knowledge and experience gather about cryptocurrency, we have different view, ideas about crypto, our contents, comments is the key to a good reputations, hardwork we put determines how well we can go, create meaningful, useful, interesting topic and comments to attract more reputations form members.

• +1 1

I believe you dude, as human beings we all have different point of view, someone opinion can never be thesame with yours, that is nature. It is helpful for us to have different opinions it will help us more to learn through each other.

Sure, even twins have different view of things let alone a forum like this. However when we want to share our own views, then we should try to avoid criticizing others in our views. 

• +1 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• SwapGate | Efficient Cryptocurrency Exchange SwapGate provides you with an innovative platform for instant cryptocurrency exchange. Our mission is to offer a fast, secure, and convenient exchange service for over 100 types of cryptocurrency assets without the need for lengthy registration and KYC procedures. Our service works 24/7 and you can already make your cryptocurrency exchanges now. Our platform is simple, easy to use, and built for efficient cryptocurrency transactions. Here are our key features of the SwapGate platform:  Fast and Affordable: Start exchanging instantly without going through registration. Transparent terms and conditions: We guarantee no hidden fees and fair transaction terms.  High security: We use advanced encryption and security technologies to protect your data and funds. About SwapGate: At SwapGate, we are committed to continuous development and innovation. Our team are professionals in their field, united by a common goal to create an efficient cryptocurrency exchange platform. We strive to offer the best service and constant online customer support . You can efficiently perform cryptocurrency manipulation on our website, and here are the short steps to exchange on SwapGate:  Asset selection: Determine which cryptocurrencies you want to exchange.  Determining the exchange rate: Choose a floating or fixed exchange rate.  Confirm & Send: Confirm the transaction details and send the cryptocurrency to the specified address.  Receive Coins: Track the exchange process in real-time and receive your cryptocurrency to the provided wallet. Join SwapGate and make fast exchanges without hidden fees! ️ SwapGate has a seamless support team ready to assist you with your cryptocurrency exchange needs. For more information, please get in touch with us:  Online chat: On the website, click on the blue dialog box  Email: info@SwapGate.io  Tech Support: @SwapGate_SupportBot on Telegram SwapGate is the choice for safe and easy cryptocurrency exchange with favorable fees. Easily exchange fiat for cryptocurrency and one cryptocurrency for another. Join us on https://swapgate.io and enjoy fast transactions now.
    • График крупных разлоков токенов в мае       Особенно крупные анлоки будут у AEVO и PYTH — более $1 млрд.
    • Финансовые рынки преследуются настроениями отказа от риска в преддверии решения ФРС по процентной ставке и пресс-конференции, которая состоится позднее сегодня. Компания 10x Research заявила, что ориентируется на целевуой уровень в $52 000–55 000, поскольку прогнозирует дальнейшее давление со стороны продавцов.       Биткойн (BTC) торговался около 57 700 долларов в европейское торговое утро в среду после падения до самого низкого уровня с конца февраля, поскольку крупнейшая в мире криптовалюта зафиксировала худший месяц с ноября 2022 года.   По данным CoinDesk, BTC упал примерно на 6,3% за последние 24 часа, опустившись ниже уровня поддержки в 60 000 долларов поздно вечером во вторник. Более широкий рынок криптовалют, измеряемый индексом CoinDesk 20 ( CD20 ), потерял почти 9%, прежде чем частично восстановиться. Криптовалюты преследуются настроениями отказа от риска на более широких финансовых рынках на фоне стагфляционного ощущения в США после признаков замедления роста и устойчивой инфляции, которые ослабили надежды на снижение процентных ставок Федеральной резервной системой. Федеральный комитет по открытым рынкам должен вынести свое последнее решение по ставке позднее сегодня.   Эфир (ETH) упал примерно на 5%, опустившись ниже 3000 долларов, в то время как Dogecoin (DOGE) возглавил снижение среди других основных альткойнов, упав на 9%. Solana (SOL) и Avalanche (AVAX) потеряли около 6%. Биткойн упал в апреле, вернув свой первый ежемесячный убыток с августа. Падение на 16% стало худшим с ноября 2022 года, когда рухнула криптовалютная биржа FTX, но некоторые аналитики предупреждают о дальнейшем спаде в ближайшем будущем. Исследовательская фирма по цифровым активам 10x Research заявила, что видит давление продавцов в направлении уровня в 52 000 долларов США, основываясь на оттоке средств из спотовых биржевых фондов США, которые составили 540 миллионов долларов США с момента халвинга 20 апреля. По оценкам компании, средняя цена входа в биткойн-ETF США держателей составляет $57 300, что, таким образом, может оказаться ключевым уровнем поддержки. Чем ближе спотовая цена биткойна к этой средней цене входа, тем выше вероятность дальнейшего закрытия ETF, написал в среду генеральный директор 10x Маркус Тилен. «Возможно, было много туристов из TradeFi в криптовалюте, которые торговали длинными позициями до тех пор, пока не произошел халвинг. Это время уже прошло», — написал он. «Мы ожидаем большего спада, поскольку средний покупатель биткойн-ETF окажется в убытке, когда биткойн будет торговаться ниже 57 300 долларов. Это, вероятно, снизит цены до наших целевых уровней и вызовет коррекцию от -25% до -29% от вершины в 73 000 долларов – отсюда и наша  цена от 73 000 долларов. $52 000/$55 000».
    • Our users can now swiftly exit the matrix of legacy financial systems – Interview with the Tonkeeper team The Open Network (TON) project has been on the front pages of the crypto media in recent weeks. Among the numerous updates, it is worth highlighting the launch of the USDT stablecoin on the TON blockchain. This creates new prospects for the project development, ecosystem, and community. LetsExchange listed USDT-TON ASAP to enable users to benefit from all the advantages the TON network offers. Users can now swap USDT-TON to 4,500+ other cryptocurrencies and buy/sell it with fiat money on LetsExchange. LetsExchange partners can also make the asset available for their users to swap within services and apps using LetsExchange crypto processing. With our partner Tonkeeper, a wallet that allows users to store, receive, and send Toncoin on The Open Network, we shortly discussed thoughts and ideas about the future of the Tonkeeper ecosystem, its benefits, and its potential.   LetsExchange: Can you assess how USDT on the TON blockchain will impact the Tonkeeper community and the project? Tonkeeper: Tether USDT is the world's leading stablecoin, and thanks to low fees on TON and Tonkeeper's convenience and security, it has become super-easy to use for a broad audience. "Tethered USD," or USDT for short, is a hugely successful financial project that brings a relatively stable unit of purchasing power to the world of volatile cryptocurrencies. USDT on TON will definitely add more stability to the TON ecosystem. LetsExchange: Obviously, all these events will positively impact Tonkeeper. Tonkeeper: Well, yes. Tonkeeper becomes the ultimate super-wallet for the entire planet thanks to its super-qualities: Self-custody: You own all your assets directly without any intermediaries or censorship. TON is the most powerful, ultra-scalable blockchain network, guaranteeing high throughput and low fees for billions of users. Tonkeeper Battery: A new service that pays all your blockchain fees automatically. LetsExchange: What benefits does the Tonkeeper wallet offer to USDT TON holders? Tonkeeper: With Tonkeeper, you can easily receive USDT on your personal device, pay for any service that accepts it via a QR code or TON Connect, swap for other tokens, and recharge the battery to cover all the network fees without ever signing up on any centralized exchange. To be clear, the Tonkeeper Battery feature makes Tonkeeper the best way to use USDT. You hold tokens on your device, and with the Tonkeeper Battery, you can pay with USDT without worrying about gas fees or your TON balance. We would say Tonkeeper users can exit the matrix of legacy financial systems with full speed and luxury! You can install the Tonkeeper today and enjoy TON USDT with LetsExchange!
    • Актуальный тариф на 01.05.2024 🚀 Покупаем Криптовалюту 💵 USDT за наличку USD 2.5% За 10000 USDT -> получаете 10250 USD   💲 Продаем Криптовалюту 💼 Наличка USD>USDT +3.5% За 10000 USD -> получаете 9661 USDT Наш сайт.      
    • Приветствуем Всех форумчан, гостей и клиентов! Уведомляем Вас о действующих валют в нашем сервисе.Crypto:1. Bitcoin BTC2. Ethereum ETH3. Avalanche AVAX4. Bitcoin Cash BCH5. BinanceCoin BEP20 BNB6. Dash DASH7. Dogecoin DOGE8. Litecoin LTC9. Polygon MATIC10. Toncoin TON11. Tron TRX12. Dai ETH13. Tether USDT TRC2014. Tether USDT BEP2015. Tether USDT ERC2016. USDCoin ERC20 USDC17. USDCoin TRC20 USDCBank:1. Сбербанк RUB2. Тинькофф RUB3. Альфа-Банк RUB4. РайфайзенБанк RUB5. СБП RUB (любой банк)6. ВТБ RUB7. ГазпромБанк RUB
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи форума! Принимаем заявки по выгодным курсам.   Контакты: -Сайт: star-change.io-Telegram (через кнопку на сайте)-Почта: info@star-change.io
    • Bitcoin продолжает демонстрировать впечатляющий рост, покоряя новые вершины и устанавливая новые исторические рекорды. Этот ведущий криптовалютный актив привлекает все больше внимания со стороны инвесторов и компаний, что способствует его дальнейшему укреплению на рынке. Крупные игроки, такие как Tesla, MicroStrategy и Square, продолжают активно инвестировать в Bitcoin, подтверждая его статус как альтернативного актива с высоким потенциалом для роста.   Знаковым событием стало решение Tesla приобрести $1.5 миллиарда Bitcoin и возможность принимать их в качестве платежей за свою продукцию. Этот шаг вызвал значительный резонанс в индустрии и стимулировал другие компании рассмотреть криптовалюту как часть своего портфеля активов. Появление финансовых инструментов, таких как биржевые фонды (ETF) и фьючерсы на Bitcoin, расширяет доступ институциональных инвесторов к этому цифровому активу, что способствует увеличению спроса и укреплению его позиций на рынке.   В целом, рост и укрепление Bitcoin свидетельствует о его значимости на финансовых рынках и его потенциале для дальнейшего развития. Учитывая все вышеперечисленные факторы, можно с уверенностью сказать, что Bitcoin остается важным активом, способным привлекать новых инвесторов и укреплять свои позиции на мировой финансовой сцене.
    • Привет всем форумчанам! Обменник E-crypto.space предлагает сделать обмен Litecoin LTC на Сбербанк RUB. Предлагаем лучшую поддержку и условия обмена.   Контакты для связи: email: info@e-crypto.space
    • 🏷 Reward : OCEAN ( For All ) 🪂 Register : t.me/waveonsuibot/walletapp?startapp=1258080 ➖️ Create Wallet ➖️ Backup Phrase ➖️ Go to Claim > Complete Mission ➖️ Claim Daily ➖️ Done LFG