All of us have different views. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

All of us have different views.

am new here no idea but my opinion can never be thesame as ur opinion this is some problem and we free which is lack of copperation.

Yes of cause we all have different views in this platform but as a person we should always try to be good to ourselves not discouraging one another. Because lack of cooperation will to many failures and is not a good idea.

On 7/4/2020 at 6:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Receiving reputation is one of the best achievement here, for me it means someone appreciates what we posted or commented but we can't change the fact that although we received good reputation there's some people who will give us negative reputation and their reason why? 

Maybe he saw something in our post that he thinks shouldn't be here or he has a view that different from us that's why he gave that. 

Although this case happens we should not think that he/she hate us but instead let's respect his/her point of view. 

Don't feel bad or mad about that, we must accept people's opinion sometimes so we can learn and grow from it. 

That's all and have a day. 

Hope you will be fine and doing good

Yes of course everyone has different point of view for me i only give reputation to those who are useful for me and i belive it for other member as well. If they give you negative so it mean it is not useful for them so don't worry for that all happend for good 

Yes, dear friend, your opinion convinces me that all people are not the same, some may like it and others may not like me personally, me and the contributions are useful for this community
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
Greetings to everyone

4 hours ago, crypto2022 said:

Indeed, this is totally obvious, the gathering individuals don't have a similar view in regards to all the themes examined here, there are the individuals who see that your point merits a positive standing and there are the individuals who see that it merits a negative standing, yet interestingly, we regard one another and that we make subjects Important in this discussion

Yes That is why this organization made a forum to discuss things about crypto and we members have different perspective so we can elaborate every idea we have and use it for future purposes like in trading and investing.

• +1 2

Receiving reputation is one of the best achievement here, for me it means someone appreciates what we posted or commented but we can't change the fact that although we received good reputation there's some people who will give us negative reputation and their reason why? 
Maybe he saw something in our post that he thinks shouldn't be here or he has a view that different from us that's why he gave that. 

Although this case happens we should not think that he/she hate us but instead let's respect his/her point of view. 
Don't feel bad or mad about that, we must accept people's opinion sometimes so we can learn and grow from it. 

Hello everyone everybody has his aim and objective on this platform hard working and determination will take you where you want to be i join crypto earn money and pay my bills 

• +4 1

Yeah you are 110% right everyone have the own way to think about anything like other people thoughts will not be same like i think because they just can may agree with me but they don't have the same review as i have because review to a topic on mentality level and everyone's mentality level is not same.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everyone's opinions must be respected and accepted so that we can finally unify views on useful topics that contribute to raising the level of the forum and those that are considered unhelpful and offend the goals of the forum!

Exactly why we are human,  we all have a different way of understanding a single message,  but we should also be lenient when trying to understand each other. And also,  we should take a middle course when we are discussing a particular issue. 

That's agreed. Everyone has different perspectives. So if i think about right other person may find it wrong. But i don't think for that we deserve negative point. I am not offending you. I truly agree with your words. But they should tell me about the right thing by quoting me rather than giving negative reputation. If we don't say something irrelevant then we don't deserve negative point. We should be corrected with right information. That will make this forum better.

• +1 1

We are all different beings with blood flowing in our veins but we were all created differently. The earth is one big globe with people scattered all over and having different cultures.

We can not think the same way, even twins that are born on the same day would still have different thinking capabilities and they grow up as two different entities.

This is more reason why we need to try as much as possible to accommodate and understand one another because we are unique in our own different ways.

• +1 1

Yes you are right everyone have it's own point of view. You have seen that on one post different peoples give different reactions because every read post according to his/her mind. If he found your post unique and informative then he give you positive reaction and if he knew already what you have posted he will not give positive reaction he will give negative reaction or will ignore your post.

On 7/4/2020 at 3:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

That's all and have a day. 

Yes, this is true. You should not be angry or hostile to those who did the negative evaluation. This should be a catalyst for you to publish better material, and perhaps this person wants you to improve better.
On the other hand, there are others who present a negative evaluation without any reason only because of hatred for others. Many of us have a special opinion and a special way.

True my dear friend we see posts in different veiws so when I receive a negative and positive reactions to my single post or comment it shouldn't make me astonished but let's be there for each other and be a supportive family.

Yes you are right brother, 

Everyone has different opinions and different thinking about any thing. 

So we should respect everyone's way of thinking, if someone is giving us a negative views, it doesn't mean he/she dislike or hate us. 

May be he/she has a different point of view about that. 

So this is a part of life, we should show some professionalism. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

True some people have their reasons for giving a negative reaction but now one the challenges is how do you know this person reason for giving a bad reaction is actually genuine, because some people can actually just do that without having a pretty good reason for such. 

Negative reputation may push a member to improve the level of the posts he makes, but the repetition of negative reputation remarkably by a specific person is not good and moderators can see that, for this reason I hope that the evaluations are well studied in order to raise the level of posts for the better

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I totally agree with you my friend. That at this forum all the members have it's different view,ideas,and creativity about to this forum.  So if someone is giving you the bad reputation ,it's doesn't mean that he doesn't like you. He is showing just your mistakes so that you can improve your qualitiy of Posting. So always learn from your failure.

Giving the reputation by the members is in fact the member’s conviction in the sense of whether or not he benefited from the subject, and he is free to do so, but it is good not to give the reputation randomly.

Of course, all of us have different views/understanding about certain things or subjects. Our opinion is our opinion and it is understandable that we have differences with this. Also, we should respect someone's opinion/sentiments. Respect begets respect, always bear that in mind. 

Of course, that they give us a reputation means that they read us or that we are generating good content and it is satisfactory, instead receiving warning points should be a bit discouraging but as you say we must not think that that person hates us, if not that it helps us improve and of course you have to always respect others

Genuine a few people have their purposes behind giving an antagonistic response however now one the difficulties is how would you realize this individual explanation behind giving an awful response is really authentic, in light of the fact that a few people can in reality do that without having a very valid justification for such.

That exists everywhere, it is necessary to have people who do not share your opinion in order to create a healthy discussion that leaves good results to all who participate in the thread