Basis of giving reaction. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Basis of giving reaction.

I think that well explained,we have many reputation now and we are free of give as we want .there are no criteria in giving rating for response ,we are completely free in amount of evaluation that we give to any topic or any response in the cryptotalk .and we will receive payment for it .

• Useful or interesting 1

Giving a good reputation according to each member, his information, experiences and opinions
 Presumably, when we see a comment adding something distinctive that no one has previously mentioned, this deserves support +5, and sometimes we have knowledge of the mentioned information and support it with a good reputation, according to our discretion.
 And comments that are out of the subject and that are useless and talk without useful content we give it a bad reputation according to our appreciation for this comment and this varies from one person to another .. and there is no specific control for him in the positive and negative evaluation

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

It's the very important thing to be discussed at this forum. Because most of the members  are giving the Reputation numbers without reading the posts content and ideas. So gave them the points as they deserved. Otherwise it's not the good sign. 

Several things must be taken into account when giving the reputation first, the number of publications that the member has. If he is a junior, they should be encouraged to continue working.  As for negative ratings, they are only given if the member deviates from the topic of cryptocurrencies

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Truely you post the helpful post because some don't have human feeling at all as when someone can give you bad or negative reaction in no reason i hurge every to consider to read the content before giving a reaction that will help you to determine how to react

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In my opinion, you should know the standards of reputation and the capabilities provided by the forum to its members and the extent of their qualification for the labor market in addition to the number of scientific research and the rates of scientific publication in order to be able to express your opinion on any publication presented

Reactions should be given on the basis of merits and a form of appreciation for effort that a member puts into writing a post or creating a topic! 

It's good to explain that specially for newbie members, fir me I use the plus one until the plus 5 but never give any bad reaction for anyone except some post I don't remember the reason but in general all my reaction is positive and helpful, I hope people can think positively all the time

The reputation system has become untrustworthy now, because members give random evaluations and the person with the largest reputation has become unworthy of it even, I hope this fixes soon, many are upset about this.

4 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

You are right,I think we should take a view and read content first before giving it a reputation point,I also see some comment of people that don't contain good information and

well explanation get +5 that is not worth to be giving +5 reaction.

I have come across such post also, I also think giving reaction should be based on the quality of the post that why the reaction has different type and level, I give reaction based on how beneficial and quality the post is to me 

On 7/3/2020 at 7:14 PM, Pitepite said:

Hello, guys I just want to ask you on what are your basis on giving rates for the topics. We have 10 choices of reaction +1 for only heart reaction. Giving reaction is giving appreciation to topics, when we give them positive reaction its means that we agreed on what he is saying and vice versa for a negative reaction. I have here my basis for giving a reaction.

Positive reaction

+5 = Very helpful information, it includes grammatically correct, cryptocurrency tutorials, cryptocurrency news.

+4 & +3 = Helpful information, includes grammatically correct, inspiring stories and advice.

+2 & +1 = Helpful information but less explanation about it.

Negative reaction

-5 = Not helpful at all, includes scamming, shit posting, fake information

-4 & -3 = Not so helpful, includes fake information

-2 & -1 = Not helpful, non sense posts.

Hey mate, you are right about reaction point scoring, you tell the details about reaction point. If post is very useful we can give 5 rating point so author can post more and more, if not give the reaction writer will not make any topic in the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yaa it's absolutely right .we first need to read a post and then should give them reaction because each and every post is not able to give it a positive reaction .

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that it's good to giving reactions to forum members it's great to read good reactions to our posts

Yes, basically!  I think we have a lot of reputation now and we are free to give as we please.  There are no rating criteria for feedback, we are completely free to evaluate how we respond to a topic or cryptocurrency.

The evaluation process is according to each person and what he sees in the post. I am looking for something specific only. If the post contains what I want, I may give it positive 5
Another one has a lot of empty words and no meaning

i liked the gadget of reaction within the forum and every day i strive to finish my 50 reactions and provide advantageous reaction to the subjects that deserve it.

I think we all have different bases on which to orient ourselves to give the assessments. In my case I always value the work of other users, I usually leave positive evaluations. The qualification will depend on several aspects, the way it is written, useful information, the meaning of the message and more points that I take into account when evaluating. What is most difficult for me is to give negative evaluations!

• +1 1

Main basis of giving reaction are:

Read title carefully

Answer according to own thoughts and ideas

Never use copy paste

Relevant to the post 

Contain good content

Never break the rules and regulations.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

Indeed mate,we all have right to give reputation to a post base according to their quality and explanations they come with but it's not really good to use rating without investigation first which rate deserve to give someone post because these become like  spamming rating.

That true, I saw in a post today ,the moderators complained about the rating system, how members give reputation to post that don't deserve a positive reputation,they give just because of double talk, am sure if the continue the moderators will do something strick that won't favour all the members

Very nicely you have explained how to react or give reaction to a particular post. Actually some may ask that what is the difference between +1 and +5 reaction. The reputation is increased by 1 only in both the cases. Let me explain,  you are scrolling and you came across a +5 rated post and +1 rated post. Which one do you prefer? There is the answer. 

Also give negative rating if a post is worth of it. Don't go loose to anyone. 

These are god suggestions but what about the technical  issues like the post with less characters than 100, as you need to post at least 100 characters per post.

My basis are the same. I give 3/4 /5 rating if the information is extra ordinary or something i never heard. 1 and 2 for useful informations. And negative if it is out of topic and not valid in this forum.

• +1 1

Its important we work as hard and understand that there is a lot of good things working for you, if the post helped you that is the best thing that works for you, this are the best thing that happens to you , its important thing that we react to good and bad post accordingly

We have the same basis, but I barely give negative rating since for me we have different opinions and I can't easily tell whether the post is useless or not unless the reply or the topic must contains factual information then I would check its validity and if the reply is far from the main point of the topic I gives negative rating and of course if the reply or topic is plagiarized, those three are my only basis on the negative rating. 

11 minutes ago, Cryptic said:

and if the reply is far from the main point of the topic I gives negative rating and of course if the reply or topic is plagiarized, those three are my only basis on the negative rating. 

@Cryptic in my own idea this is the right strategy of giving reactions as misuse of our reaction mean we can have punishment so we all need too be careful at the time of giving reactions... Usually i give negative react to those member who break forum rule plus dont do unique comment at all..  But recently newbie of our forum making our forum as trash which lead us to give them bad react instantly..