Basis of giving reaction. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Basis of giving reaction.

El 7/03/2020 a las 9:14, Pitepite dijo:

Hola, chicos, solo quiero preguntarles cuál es su base para dar tarifas para los temas. Tenemos 10 opciones de reacción +1 solo para la reacción del corazón. Dar reacción es apreciar los temas, cuando les damos una reacción positiva significa que estamos de acuerdo con lo que está diciendo y viceversa para una reacción negativa. Aquí tengo mi base para dar una reacción.

Reacción positiva

+5 = Información muy útil, incluye tutoriales sobre criptomonedas gramaticalmente correctos, noticias sobre criptomonedas.

+4 & +3 = Información útil, incluye historias y consejos gramaticalmente correctos e inspiradores.

+2 & +1 = Información útil pero menos explicación al respecto.

Reacción negativa

-5 = No es útil en absoluto, incluye estafas, publicaciones de mierda, información falsa

- 4 & -3 = No es tan útil, incluye información falsa

- 2 & -1 = Publicaciones no útiles, sin sentido.

Exactly everything depends on the content we are reading and despite taking into account all these things, we see topics with very good valuation and with little content to show, as well as topics with negative evaluations with things much more important than those of others with better assessment, therefore sometimes some only react by reacting without thinking that it is a fair assessment.

• +2 1

I think that giving reputation to any post in the forum should depend on the personal appreciation of each member and he has complete freedom in giving the reputation he deems appropriate for any topic, but I hope everyone reads any post well before giving the reputation that they deserve it

You are free to give appropriate rates between -5 to +5 according to the quality of posts but make sure you are very careful before giving rates to the any post on this forum. Non constructive posts will deserve negative reputations so always be focused to create quality posts on this forum

You've got such a smart rating system, mate. It clearly shows you're being completely objective when giving reactions, which is brilliant. In my case, I base my positive ratings on the level of effort and clarity in posts. That is, using good explanations written in good English. Depending on how well posts fit to this, I usually give +1 to +5. On the contrary, I gave negative reactions to any posts that do not bring up anything new, spam, or comments that limit to briefly acknowledge the post Yet, I rarely go as far as giving -4 or -5.

Edited by Jromz
grammar
  • +1 1

Thank you for the valuable information as this information is wonderful and very useful as the information served me very much and I worked a lot from it as I give the evaluation to those who deserve and I wish success to all

I give positive ratings depends on how useful it was to me, and I give negative ratings if I notice that the user keeps on posting comments with bad or not useful content. I hope everyone will be fair on giving ratings because some of users just give rating to get paid.

On 7/3/2020 at 2:14 PM, Pitepite said:

Hello, guys I just want to ask you on what are your basis on giving rates for the topics. We have 10 choices of reaction +1 for only heart reaction. Giving reaction is giving appreciation to topics, when we give them positive reaction its means that we agreed on what he is saying and vice versa for a negative reaction. I have here my basis for giving a reaction.

Positive reaction

+5 = Very helpful information, it includes grammatically correct, cryptocurrency tutorials, cryptocurrency news.

+4 & +3 = Helpful information, includes grammatically correct, inspiring stories and advice.

+2 & +1 = Helpful information but less explanation about it.

Negative reaction

-5 = Not helpful at all, includes scamming, shit posting, fake information

-4 & -3 = Not so helpful, includes fake information

-2 & -1 = Not helpful, non sense posts.

The basis on which I give reputation is not far fetched from mine and yours, the positive reputation is given based on the given Information. I don't just give out random reputation also I hardly give out negative reputation, if am not okay with the information I just walk away.

If our comment is useful and meaningful then you have posetive reaction. Othereise if your comment is meaning less then you have negetive reaction. You try always you do good and informative post or comments. 

I agree. This is also my basis when giving out reactions and sometimes it doesn't depend on its length. If it's on point and is highly relevant to the forum, I think giving them the highest positive reaction is well-deserved. It can help to boost their confidence so they can come up with more useful topics.

I usually don't give any rating to topics I do not understand due to bad composition. If a topic I read speaks directly to a problem I'm currently facing, I give a +5rating. If it doesn't then it's a +1. I hardly give negative ratings unless the post is spreading false information and is a potential Avenue to scam.

I really agree with you, but the best reputation here to note is that you make every post otlr topics you doing to be more information about crypto currency that even the newbies members will understand your point and can give you more reputation 

Completely, I do the evaluation almost as you said, but sometimes we need more positive evaluation for beginners to support them more so that they do not give up and continue in this area.

• +1 1

I do react on the posts on same base almost But I usually give -1 to those who didn't explain their point completely and their post is less than 100 characters.And I think everyone should do justice while reacting to any post and should give positive react to the deserving posts and negative reacts to the useless or spam posts and comments.

• +4 1

Hello everyone, personally I give my evaluations if I consider that the publication generates some contribution with the selected topic, and if the post complies with the structure according to the rules already established, I also give positive evaluations to the publications that are new It is important to mention that I only give negative or positive evaluations to the publications where I usually write.

• +3 1

On 7/3/2020 at 2:14 PM, Pitepite said:

Hello, guys I just want to ask you on what are your basis on giving rates for the topics. We have 10 choices of reaction +1 for only heart reaction. Giving reaction is giving appreciation to topics, when we give them positive reaction its means that we agreed on what he is saying and vice versa for a negative reaction. I have here my basis for giving a reaction.

Positive reaction

+5 = Very helpful information, it includes grammatically correct, cryptocurrency tutorials, cryptocurrency news.

+4 & +3 = Helpful information, includes grammatically correct, inspiring stories and advice.

Negative reaction

have the same basis as you mentioned above, I'm a bit generous with helpful posts, but the trivial ones i just ignore them.

Well, not bad. Your way of giving reaction is very fair. I don't like giving negative reaction though Except when it involves spam or copying other posts.

On 7/3/2020 at 9:14 AM, Pitepite said:

Hola, chicos, solo quiero preguntarles cuál es su base para dar tarifas para los temas. Tenemos 10 opciones de reacción +1 solo para la reacción del corazón. Dar reacción es apreciar los temas, cuando les damos una reacción positiva significa que estamos de acuerdo con lo que está diciendo y viceversa para una reacción negativa. Aquí tengo mi base para dar una reacción.

Reacción positiva

+5 = Información muy útil, incluye tutoriales sobre criptomonedas gramaticalmente correctos, noticias sobre criptomonedas.

+4 & +3 = Información útil, incluye historias y consejos gramaticalmente correctos e inspiradores.

+2 & +1 = Información útil pero menos explicación al respecto.

Reacción negativa

-5 = No es útil en absoluto, incluye estafas, publicaciones de mierda, información falsa

- 4 & -3 = No es tan útil, incluye información falsa

- 2 & -1 = Publicaciones no útiles, sin sentido.

Thank you, it is a very good way to rate it really, it is very creative, I think in the same way as you, I do not usually give reactions to very short content or question content since these are only to clarify doubts, I generally give a higher rating to very long topics or topics that are really extremely important.

• +2 1

On 7/3/2020 at 9:14 AM, Pitepite said:

Positive reaction

Negative reaction

The truth should always be assessed precisely thinking that the assessments always help to make it more credible and trustworthy, for this are the positive reactions.
Edited by jappy

The premise given by Patricia is that we want to know a lot of things here so we can learn a lot of things here so hopefully we can learn a lot from here so we can learn a lot from here because here I think  People who can do a good job know a lot about this, so if we tell them we're cooperating, we'll be able to find out something here.

Welcome everyone. Crypto is a trusted popular earning website. A lot of people work here.  You will get positive reputation and feedback for good work. And there are many types of feedback. The highest reaction is +5 and the lowest is -5. You will get feedback based on your work. So we should all follow the rules and regulations.

You can give reaction to your friends if you want. But it’s totally base for post rating. If you think the post is valuable and precious for you then you can give positive reaction but if you think the post Isn't good enough so you can give bad reaction.

Dear you are right and you classify it good three are many members must work here to with good quality and create uni posts and comments which have unique information about related topic and give useful information to other then we have gain good reputation and can earn it better.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a great way to give a reputation and we should also check the proposed idea if it is new or not. If it is new and useful, then 5+ should be given regardless of the grammatical writing. I think everyone has a different opinion on this topic.

This is an excellent guide on how to give reactions and I hope that all the members will use it when they are reacting as this will help to remove the spammers and promote all the good posters to keep making useful content.

It is always good to give reactions so that the writers of these publications realize the quality of their post and if they should improve something or not. And as for the values of the publications I agree with you

• +2 1