Basis of giving reaction. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Basis of giving reaction.

Every member in this forum are trying to get good ratings because it is Very important to increase his reputation in this forum. Every one of this forum should follow the rules and regulations of this forum 

• Useful or interesting 1

In addition, we must be wise and just in giving a reputation. We only give the well-deserved reputation, because that way we will be helping a lot. who made a bad comment, and we will help you to improve when we give a negative reputation, and who is working well, we will give you a good reputation to motivate you to continue working well.

Reputation system is a very good system in this forum... When people do post this forum.. If this post are useful we will give  good reacts but if this post is un useful we give bad react.... Bad react is very bad effect for the post  

I agree with you and I would like to say that we have good posts here in crypto Currency from which we can learn something and learn something. I try to doubt a very good report because many of them are not inspired because we  I know everyone works here in a friendly manner, but we will give good reputations to those we like and those we think will be good.These posts may not be useful at any time, we will give it a lot of pair action, but we will try to give everyone a chance so that everyone has a good reputation.

The rate estimates you wrote are really good. Personally, I don't give a negative rate to anyone. I always give a positive rating to everyone who agrees with him, depending on the amount of information in the response and how he explained it.

• +1 1

Your post is very interesting, actually the most novices like me like to give a review to those topics that provide us with information and help us improve in this world of crypto, although I see that lately they do not react to comments as before, thanks For your information it is very valuable to me.

Hello dear friends, I agree with many of you and only give a good score to topics of interest and that can help the cryptocurrency community.But it could also give negative to created topics that do not contribute anything simply because they are not related to cryptocurrencies
Good luck and raté grace for the whole community
A big greeting

On 7/4/2020 at 9:56 PM, Izeal said:

Yes, every member are struggling to get good ratings and it's very important to increase your reputation because it reflects your skills and knowledge in the crypto world. Most of the time I want to encourage all the member even I am newbie in this forum. I would give +5 ratings to good topic with good explanation and lower and lower according to their content simultaneously.

I think this is the amazing information sharing with us. The evaluation system if the cryptotalk has become better than before.  We can easily traet the topic as he deserves. When I feel that the contents of the topic is good and informative then I give them positive reputation and when I feel the contents is bad then I gave them the negative reputation. Therefore we must read the topic an post and gave them reputation as they deserve.

This is a very cool chart, because it really gives you an idea of how best to set ratings, or how to choose and evaluate correctly. After all, many people put ratings just at will, regardless of whether they like the comment or not, but this guide is very cool! Thanks.

• +5 3

I think that you should give reaction often because it makes the website a lot better, as in it makes it full of helpful and joyful players on here.

I think that you should give negative reactions to someone who does not speaks english or writes in poor grammar.

• +5 1

Being the member of this platform I never ever react with negative points because everyone has different point of view, we should learn from their experience, everyone should respect the openion of each other 

Yeah basis of react are supposed good by you and i agree with them and i also react to a post or review if i found the content of post qualitative useful helping and informative. I give +1 to +5 on the basis of the quality of post and also negative if the post is neither useful nor informative.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The truth is we need to follow everything including the instructions , follow the instructions and you will be able to get good ratings and as for the way you try to work in different direction there are so many ways to which one is able to balance a stand and the good thing is we are able to value each others posts and that is very important.

• +3 1

I'm giving reactions based on it's use and how could the member apply what he/she have read. I also appreciate post when it caught my attention and answers questions in my mind. I have my own standard of giving reactions. 

• +1 1

Thank you for this break down mate, most of us need this especially as newbies so we don't just give reaction to topics anyhow.

Yes yor are absolutely right  because from yours post we can efficiently give response according to their comments which is benefit to him and  other to resolve the mistakes and issues

The most important thing to do is to make sure that you are able to follow rules that is important that works well for you , its good for us to really put together the right rating scale and the scale must be well organized and well issued in so many ways we need to follow structures that we need to work and put together the right choice, we need to rate according to what we see and make sure that everybody gets what they deserve.

• +4 1

You are right and i agree with your opinion because we have to give response according on the posts quality. Because due to it's this motivate more that person due to this he r she remove his faults and mistakes

These are actually the basis for giving out reactions to members of the forum and i will strictly advise us to be serious in terms of giving to well deserved members, give positive ratings to who deserves to be given and give negative ratings to useless posts in any of the listed sections of the forum.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hey friend, i give reactions based on this criteria and this makes it easier for me to analyze and evaluate each posts. Now i can understand the quality of each post by seeing its reaction points. So the most useful posts will have more reaction points and low quality posts will have lower reaction points.

• +2 1

Well, it's always better to give ratings/reactions based on post strength. To know more about how the post strength is evaluated, I have made it simplified to three major points, they are:

1.  How the text used in the post is able to address the context?

2.  How helpful it is for the users, and what value it holds?

3.  On what way it is delivering information to the readers? 

• Useful or interesting 2

Basis of reaction are

Don't use copy paste

Share your own thoughts

Write carefully

Don't violate the rules

Always post good contents 

Read question carefully for answering.

• +3 1

This is good post for me and other new members like me as its has fully given explanation to my contemporary questions rising in my mind. I will continued to follow you for useful information

• +2 1

Hey mate! That is a very useful post and you did a great job. I also didn't know abut this sequence of the reputation before I came to your lost. There were some Questions like this was in my mind but finally I got the answer about reputation sequence. Best wishes! 

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Giving a 5 reactions, that's nearly as a 5 star contents, as from decreasing ratings, you can easily know how good your post now looks like, as whether it's good on the interest of others or not, as bad and good ratings are free to give our without any cost, as your post breeds to reflect the rating which you want

• +2 1