Your best teacher is your last mistake - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Your best teacher is your last mistake

Thank you my dear, you have given us a very good advice. We make a lot of mistakes to succeed, but we learn from that also together. After mistake, we should not give up but try until we succeed.

If you give up then you can never be successful in your life. Don't give up, learn from your mistakes,  actually the reality, mistakes are part of experiences and experiences. The members of the forum in order to exert more effort in CryptoTalk. The best teachers of my life, he cared for me a lot, he always commanded me to live a good life.

No it is easy to examine if he did not make any mistake in his life ! So we do not must surrender or sense horrific if we made a mistake ! In my opinion if we need to be a great dealer so that you must lose a number of your cash first ! To examine out of your mistakes ! Then you may be a expert dealer ! And you may make large profit.

The best teacher is note a mistake it makes how we cane grow to make over life in tooe of the people and how we can servive in over daily lofe and how we can spend time with people to achie over goal ... my best teacher is good.

Experience may be your optimal/optimally educator within our own lives, collapse can be additionally part of our experience and that's a portion of developing, should you experience some thing afterward for certain that you can find some thing too. That's just why the further people strive some thing that the further awareness we've got inside our own life span.

Youbare right i always apply this formula in my life i always learn from my mistakes and especially from others mistakes too it helps me in life so that i can understand the terms and will not repeat them again one of my friend copy pasted a members post and he glt banned i also learned from his mistake that i will never do that 

It is good we learn from our mistakes. If you really learn from your mistakes, then I think it is worthwhile to make those mistakes. No one succeeds without experiencing failure. In the market of crypto and trading this is a general rule and principle.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Dear friend, this is a very important post.  Of course we can learn from mistakes.  We have to follow every step properly.  The right steps must be taken at the right time.  We have to work according to the rules in the forum.  Care must be taken not to make mistakes.  We will succeed by learning from mistakes.

Of course, in order to reach the goal we want, we must learn and work hard, and I agree with you that the best teacher for us is us, meaning the mistake that we made and we knew from right and wrong, so it is important to learn from other people's experiences, but it is also important. To learn from ourselves

Not only your last mistake alone a mistake alone you made in life, don't need to be repeated you need to be very vacant and careful of everything you do and not to repeat a mistake you made alone, advisable for all to is learn and be careful in every mistake you made and not to repeat it.

Edited by Kangalo
Typing error

Well said bro learn from mistakes leads to the success those people who learn from their mistakes and not repeat them always succeed in their life because mistakes are teachers. so always be conscious. 

Brother your post won my heart these kinds of posts are very motivational for the newbies because I am also a newbie here and I am seeing the environment out their and I am very happy to see everyones behavior.

Every mistake is a lesson to learn from. In cryptocurrency, mistakes are expensive and should be avoided at all cost because it might be very devastating. With every mistake, money is involved and lost. So we all have to learn and avoid mistake as much as we can. The stakes are high. But we make any mistake, we should learn from it and avoid making the next.  @Robert88876

Edited by Oyetoyy

Absolutely you're right my dear friend, our mistakes are our teachers and after a while we will named them experiences instead of mistakes. And the person who don't make mistakes isn't trying anything. So don't be shy of making mistakes. 

Good luck 

Yes my mate and friend, you make a good post. Yes we all learn our mistake. But which thing remain our mind is our last mistake. So try to make new it maybe wrong but you can experience by this mistake. So don't feel any type of problem on this forum to making new things. But this is necessary to take time and show hard work then make new. So we can make post if we have knowledge but itshould be unique but it can be wrong as mistake but with you can learn by other options. 

• +2 1

Yes, mistake is the best achivement success in my life.

All my and other mistake to help to the future.And mistake is way the distination.

Of course mistakes is our guide to the next step forward. So try to do your work without worrying about it. Then you can learn new things about mistakes and how to do something

Mistakes are generally a good way to become better and successful at something. But we shouldn't always wait to make mistakes before we become successful. We can always do better. 

• +3 1

Yes dear you are right you made a good post.  People who can't learn from their mistakes never succeed. If we don't learn from our mistakes it becomes our crimes. If you get lesson from your mistake and don't repeat it again after then it means it is like our teacher. We should always correct our mistakes and always learn from mistakes.

you are right . A mujtahid is the one who works hard to achieve success, and if he makes a mistake, he does not give up, but learns from his mistake, avoids it and continues on his path, and he is optimistic with his full will and determination.

yes dear i agree with you mistake every one gain alot of  knowledge

beacuse than  they try  to avoid his previous mistake and do hard work.

try to correct your own mistake and move forword

We learn from techers, peoples and  learn by self. Our self learning from our mistakes, when ever we made mistake we knew the result and we learn for future to avoide such things. Yes really mistakes are our best teacher. But we should be careful about same mistake again. 

Yes I think it's good statement our mistake are  ourvbest teacher and what we learn from our mistakes we never forget in our life and if you fail it's not mean we should give up it give us an opportunity to learn and don't repeat mistakes are for learn not for repeat.

If we can learn from mistakes, that will be the real lessonWhen we make a mistake we realize that if we didn't do it we wouldn't be wrong.If we get warning points then we realize our mistakes then we don't make those mistakes anymore.

Yes dear , you are right our mistakes are a good teacher for us ..we learn from our mistakes, if you do not learn from your mistakes then you can not change yourself ... Mistakes are often best teacher,one does not learn from success.