A plan to support the new currency - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

A plan to support the new currency

On 7/31/2020 at 7:11 PM, Tunuu said:

You are right mate because we support the Talk token by investing in it and we earn good profit without any work. This is a very good opportunity and we have to use it as we can.

The advantage of the investbox in Yobit is a wonderful and precious feature that distinguishes it from other platforms, so you must take advantage of it and invest new currencies like talk through it to earn a greater number of these currencies and thus achieve a greater profit.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with what you said and I think the investment box is great for us to place our coins and invest without losing. In addition to helping the currency to promote itself and to have a good price at launch.

This is a very good opportunity and we must use it as much as we can. I make a good profit without much work. One job is better than the other

This does help alot with things going on the cryptotalk but anyway in any case although its a best one we are abusing it though as we all know its really worth it and it wouldn't hurt your penny it would still affect in different ways. I hope you understand that.

The option to invest or keep the token in the Yobit investbox, has its pros and cons, although it generates profits passively, this in turn increases the amount of tokens in circulation and therefore can affect the initial price of the currency. It also has a too low minimum investment.

On 10/12/2020 at 10:02 AM, Benjamin said:

Well, it's hard to support a new Currency because most of them are just scam and this is starts with airdrops, a lot of people are now being careful to find some airdrops to avoid being scammed.

Well @Benjamin  of course every new currency not profitable, because now a time most of new currencies scam so we don't support them, but yobit launched airdrops genuine,

so we surely  support those new projects currency to gain good value in crypto market, so whenever talk token launch then don't sell all tokens at one time to drop that token price immediately,

so in my opinion hold talk tokens sometime when they reach good value then sell to maintain that price.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes of course,  investment is the great profitable... If we invest goodly we get good profit... we know that there are many currency.. Some currency are profitable and some currency are not profitable... You keep your token i think this token will good very quickly....         

This feature provided by the platform is considered one of the best things that it has provided to us, so I agree with you that everything you earn through your participation, invest it day after day, you will get a lot, and with the passage of time you find yourself gaining from two sides and this will motivate you for instead of effort Bigger until trading is opened on that currency.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This way the users can increase their income. Some users are of the view that if you retain the talk currency chances are its value are gonna increase in the future so that you can increase your earnings.

Yes, I agree with you. We must support the new currency, especially through investment, and the investment fund in yobit is excellent. Therefore, we must bring the trader to the site, which increases the number of traders in this currency and raises its value, especially since its high value benefits everyone

It is not different from other currencies that you invest while their profits are declining,

I concur with OP's statements as if we want some new currency to become something on the long run we should at least support it wisely.

The investment box option was the best thing for this new Yobit token as it would give a meaning for investors to put their eyes on and keep it active till the release of official pairings.

Now we can see how much it was good for the token and it's still with a pleasent stable value.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

It is a good idea to earn but i saw before that the coins which are available in investbox lost their price anf became low valued coin. I hope in term of talk toke this will not happen. I really like this payment system. But investbox system of talk token should be removed. Thats my opinion. If i am wrong kindly shed a light on this. I will be really helpful.

A plan to support the coin would mean you should buy. The investbox is fine and can help us make a lot more from the daily limit but there is need for actual support and creation of demand for the Talk token. I hope there will be changes and it will be used by marketing agents and advertisement banners.

The big amount of talk to men is coming at yobit from crypto talk members and they knows the benefit of invest box. They are investing and supporting the forum and Exchange same time. Their reward is given to them at daily base and they are making Talk token strong. The other hand the buying also increases because the selling is low at Talk token. All members have to use invest box for Talk token bright future. 

On 6/29/2020 at 12:58 PM, magd said:

We are all making a profit at the present time by obtaining the new currency (talk), but it is better not to store this currency and wait as we can support the price of this currency and increase our profits by investing the new currency on the Yobit platform
Example: I two days ago put 1230 currencies in the investment fund and the number of currencies today after the investment became 1295, this means that I won without effort and there is no risk of investment
If you have questions about investing, I am ready to help and I wish success to everyone

That's is good thing that's we supposed to do because cryptotalk doesn't create this token in order to pay its members, but they created this coin in order for us to support the coin. 

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

In investbox you are getting one percent per day and that is high return but what if more than one percent per day is fall rate of the coin ? Will we be still earning something ? 

If you are thinking of getting a new cryptocurrency I highly recommend marketing is one of the most important parts today, it draws the attention of the entire community, be innovative

• +1 1

We all are making profits from this wonderful and remarkable platform. The currency is very famous and relatively reliable. This cryptocurrency is talk tokens. But one of my friend told me that the forum is introducing new currency and this currency is some new dollar coin. I think we have to support initiatives of the forum. All the policies are for the betterment of it's members.

If we continue to support all new currencies, my dear brother, the market value and demand of the previous currency will automatically fall. I know that the demand for the next currency will decrease in all countries and people will also canuse this currency. But we are also afraid to invest so that we can avoid losses.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I agree with you friend that we have to support new currency (talk)  by investing and trading.  On the yobit account they give you 1% of the investment for example if you invest 1000 coin then they give 10 tokens per day.  So from this we can earn good profit. 

16 hours ago, Abuzar hashmi said:

If we continue to support all new currencies, my dear brother, the market value and demand of the previous currency will automatically fall. I know that the demand for the next currency will decrease in all countries and people will also canuse this currency. But we are also afraid to invest so that we can avoid losses.

Right @Abuzar hashmi we can't support all new currencies, because they will fall. But about the Talk token its clear there is a project behind, this project is Cryptotalk forum. So I think this is the token we should support. I know that we have DLRS and Water with good Investbox interest, one is 10% other 3% also interesting to invest. So we can keep our Talk token without sell, and we can do trade with DLRS and Water interest.

Edited by tienda
Edited; "however they will fall." by "because they will fall."
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

How can I support the new currency 💹 is it by investment on yobit but the percentage is very small which 1% which is very low of our earnings. 

Personally I recommend the usage of investbox to store these tokens as we can earn 1% daily profit from it in order to reduce supply of it in the trading market with the purpose of increasing it's demand which will help the talk tokens to increase it's value

It's a bit discouraging that some members did not realize the potential of TALK, and thus are selling off their tokens as soon as they get them, negatively affecting the price. I am personally supporting TALK token, as I sincerely have good expectations for this project. Therefore, I'm holding my TALK tokens, ever since I got the first ones, and I am investing them in the Investbox, which has helped me to increase my holdings on a daily basis. 

Edited by Jromz
typo
  • +2 1