Talk Token - Dear users, do not sell the token, respect your work - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dagamand007

Talk Token - Dear users, do not sell the token, respect your work

21 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

I took thought as much, also I noticed our coin are not sending to balance, we only received number but not able to convert it to coin by sending g it to balance. That said, let us hope talk token to favour. 

I have a message in "About forum" which states that they are having some technical problem but it will soon be resolved according to the news, let's be patient and keep working because it is our own benefit to earn and learn more to our previous experience and besides this is just like investment which we will all reap some day coming.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, we cannot say that mate because most of the members here will sell their talk tokens and convert it into real money, this is expected and watch how will the price of talk token dropped.

You may not have understood my intention well, but this is what I wanted to say through my response is that the members will sell the currency in order to see the money they have made.

• +2 1

@Dagamand007 I agree with your post completely. I think that patience is the key with any crypto in order to reap the benefits of it. I also agree with @Dmasked who stated that a good buying and selling market is necessary for the crypto token to be able to be successful and maintained. One of the very good examples of this i think can be seen in the DICE token that was recently released by crypto. As soon as DICE was open for trading the selling market was quite high and the price dropped quite a bit with all of the sales of the token. To be honest i was guilty of selling as well and i intend to approach the TALK token very differently and HOLD some whilst trading a portion as well. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This idea is great, because it will make the coin go up in value, whereas if everybody sold it, the coin will have little to no value, so obviously the better idea is to hold the coin and wait for the price to go high, and then cash out.

I also think that we should only sell partly, so if we have 10k talk, we should sell 2k max and hold the rest, so the coin value remains high.

Also, I think that the value of the coin will be influenced by the demand, so there needs to be people demanding the coin, not only selling it.
If there is a lot of demand, the coin's price will go up in value and we will have more $$

• +2 1

On 6/20/2020 at 8:27 AM, Dagamand007 said:

1223423204_image(7).png.0650250b7ee0d09e0bd17a19105ca90a.png

Hello, dear users of this forum. As everyone knows, on June 17, 2020, a new system of payment for messages and likes was introduced. Now we get the Talk Token. The rules have not changed, but for the evaluation (likes) of posts we also receive payment. Everything is described in more detail here.

My suggestions are for you, there is no need to sell the Talk Token when the trade opens on September 1, 2020. Respect your work and the work of others. The progress of the token will depend only on us! If we do this, our patience will be rewarded. I hope that users of this wonderful forum will support my idea.

As far as I know, the Cryptotalk forum is the only one of its kind that has switched to payment in its token and will also be supported by the Yobit exchange.

Thank you for understanding. Express your opinion here as part of the rules.

Your words are 100% correct, but some members will not have patience and will sell their talking coin balance once trading starts.
I hope everyone will agree to keep this currency we get a high value, for example, that the value of 1 talk = 1000 satoshi.

2 hours ago, Captain Karim said:

Your words are 100% correct, but some members will not have patience and will sell their talking coin balance once trading starts.
I hope everyone will agree to keep this currency we get a high value, for example, that the value of 1 talk = 1000 satoshi.

If the price is 1000 Satoshi per token token, it will be just magic for us. I hope that many will not sell the coin and their patience will be paid in full.

• +1 1

First no one knows the exact value the new talk coins would rate, until September. My coins will remain in yobit investbox increasing in profits gradually. I'm planning to sell it at once and upgrade my trading system

• Useful or interesting 1

You have given a good suggestion so l will like to hold my talkcoin till after 1 September 2019 in order for me to gain more profits because I realized that it is a new coin so there is possibility that it's price will rise in the nearest future. So l suggest We shouldn't rush to sell our talkcoin when the trade open in order for us to make huge profit.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

10 minutes ago, Marks33 said:

You have given a good suggestion so l will like to hold my talkcoin till after 1 September 2019 in order for me to gain more profits because I realized that it is a new coin so there is possibility that it's price will rise in the nearest future. So l suggest We shouldn't rush to sell our talkcoin when the trade open in order for us to make huge profit.

Well the possibility  be depending a lot at the volume of buy and sell. 

I am hoping that just few of us will decide go sell it. Just hold it for a little while and post more contents here. But I think that will just be a drram since it is already predicted that there will be a massive sell wall on the very first day of September.

• +1 1

When you mean don't sell the talk token, do you mean to make it more valuable later on, or what exactly do you mean? Ideally, a savings or investment plan with the talk token.

We should respect to our work and hopefully god will give us good return. We all are doing job here for earning something here and now the payment system is changed and i wish that talk token orice will also grow up high and higher. It will gove us a good profit???

I totally agree with you. Now if you immediately sell TalkToken is equivalent to earning money on buxes. Routine and low-paid work. But if you treat it as an investment and everyone works for the future, you can end up with a good exhaust.

• +1 1

there is a principle in this cryptocurrency market that you should never forget: "first come, first served"

when they launch an altcoin, the first day is always very important and the mass sale is expected because people want to anticipate the pump because they know that later it becomes the correction

• +1 1

My also suggestion is to not sell the Talk token. I am have a lot of hope for this token and I am see coins that are pump and make profit if you hold. Crypto is great if we only hold and sell only higher and not for a very small price that give us what very little like $1 or maybe even less for one day of work? This is what all we must do to profit the most we are can from this token. Hold and not sell.

• +2 1

I have to agree this is very important to know that this token is very usefull and many crypto projects want to advertise in the forum. They will need the talk tokens and will buy at a higher price than this that we think. It is great from this forum that helps us make alot as the advertisers will have to pay not the forum but us for the talk tokens we can sell them.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Mella said:

My also suggestion is to not sell the Talk token. I am have a lot of hope for this token and I am see coins that are pump and make profit if you hold. Crypto is great if we only hold and sell only higher and not for a very small price that give us what very little like $1 or maybe even less for one day of work? This is what all we must do to profit the most we are can from this token. Hold and not sell.

have you seen what happens when as soon as some altcoin is launched in an exchange? I'll tell you what happens as soon as an altcoin is launched on an exchange:

People are anxious and immediately sell for the price they are seeing at that moment because there is no guarantee that over time the price will increase a lot

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Indeed, sell your work like that is not smart I know that creating a useful post here may took a lot of work, for that reason this is a very good advice. Follow his example guys!

• +2 1

that good contribution, since it is confusing many things referring to the payments and that they pay and that it is not good to have this information since as you say it the work of all is worth 

Absolutely right we have to hold these tokens when trade start for this tokens if we sell it immediately so the price of talk token will be goes down so we have to be patient and get more tokens so after some time we will sell it on hight price that's what we need..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Take the case of Bitcoins itself, when Bitcoins where introduced it had the same value as those of the talk tokens. It is only through the constant effort of the users as well as the possibilities of the Bitcoins that led to the increase in value of Bitcoins. So only time would tell how valuable the talk coins turn out to be. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

This is correct we can all work together and allow the token to have a very good price and if someone wants to sell they can sell only a little each time and not make this a very bad investment of our time. Because the talk token is what we expect to hold a price of 100 satoshi. If it does it will be great for all but if everyone sells and keep selling very lower than 100 satoshi it will not recover easy.

• +2 1

19 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Absolutely right we have to hold these tokens when trade start for this tokens if we sell it immediately so the price of talk token will be goes down so we have to be patient and get more tokens so after some time we will sell it on hight price that's what we need..

@Mark wood dont worry about the talk token price because the forum authorities doing much marketing to increase the value of talk token and we can hope that the talk token value will be around 50-150 satoshi.. Also forum authorities give us the facilities to invest our token in investbox from where we get huge interest everyday..         

• +2 2

@Dorjoy12 yes you are right and hope the price will be like that so that we will get more profit from that and I'm really waiting for that day to get the value of talk Token hope that will be soon..

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 yes you are right and hope the price will be like that so that we will get more profit from that and I'm really waiting for that day to get the value of talk Token hope that will be soon..

@Mark wood its look you are Newbie in this forum friend so basically you dont have much talk token like us as we work here for more than 3 month with the hope of talk token trade.. But if you work here goodly then you still can earn good amount of talk token that will be profitable for you too..usually the member who work here from 3 month ago has no more than 40k+ talk token..               

• +2 1