Are you satisfied with the new changes and the new payment system? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Are you satisfied with the new changes and the new payment system?

Are you satisfied with the new changes and the new payment system?  

204 members have voted

1. 1. Hello friends, I want to know if you are satisfied with the new updates and the new payment system inside the forum

• Yes
    • No

The payment system does not matter as far as we are earning good amount from the forum but now the earning in the forum is too low as the rate of the forum is much less. It shuld be checked.

Yes I can satisfied with both the change and new payment system. Because from this change the post of forum become good. Also the payment they get me I am totally satisfied with this. 

I love the new changes of the forum because they have brought some extra features which are best for the members future, while new payment method is not good as the previous one was.

In previous payment we have earned good amount and for every post they were paying 1000 satoshi but now the system is completely changed.

• +1 1

People must be satisfied with this new payment system because of high rating payment than the previously bitcoin campaign we were earning only 0.0003 btc.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Actually i am not satisfied with the new payment system of cryptotalk forum.Now cryptotalk forum paying us 10 Talk token for each useful post.But Talk token price is very low.We also don't get payment for every post.

Of course, I think this is a doubly good offer, because we can get rewards in TALK and Satoshi, which makes the rewards bigger. Of course, playing with time, we see that the coin rate has fallen, and this is not exactly happy news, but I think in the future, it will show us a great result!

• +1 2

The forum's new payment system is really cool, and I consider it a great incentive for members to present good topics and make them more active, I hope that the forum currency talk will have good value in the market, and that we work to give back to this wonderful forum by cleaning and developing it.

Yes I'm fully satisfied with the new scheme of moderator.

I appreciate the moderator of this forum because they come new update on this forum which is beneficial for both forum and for us.

The moderators do day by day struggle for our benefits.

Their working is really appreciate able.

i am satisfied that change this payment system so that we have earn money good and get good benefit this site.this is very good and trusted site in the online market.this forum very well and trusted.

thanks

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I am new to this forum that is why I can not compare the financial system of the forum the new and the old one so I can not tell if it is good or not but if it is paying in good amount and the  earning is good then it is the best one.

The new forum system is great and it has broken the old routine and reduced the number of posts from 30 to 20. Thus, we have more time for further reading and the new currency has been introduced to the Tolk.

• +2 1

On 6/18/2020 at 7:32 PM, Nezar said:

Since last night, moderators have implemented many changes within this forum and most members have become aware of everything about these changes Where the moderators changed the payment system inside the forum and stopped paying in bitcoin currency The decision was taken to send the profits in return for writing 20 entries a day The profits will be sent every weekend in the form of a currency called Talk Some profits will also be sent to each point of good reputation we get Supervisors have re-opened the registration doors within the campaign and all new members are allowed to join this campaign So my question is, are you satisfied with these changes and with the new payment system inside the forum and why?!

* For me, I am satisfied and accept these changes because they will help revive the forum again

Same with you, I'm really satisfied with the new payment system too. This new payment system gave us an opportunity to earn so much better amount of coins than before, also this new payment system is very easy to do, you just need to like and received likes for you to gain payments.

Yes, I am satisfied with the new pament method. I thik it will be increase our daily income. It’s a great opportunity for all cryptotalk users.I think earn with reputation is most important for better earning. So, i am 100% satisfied 

• +2 1

Well i was not in this forum while previous payment system  was active. But i heard about that system .  I think the previous System was quite hard. Now in their new payment system we get both of the coin. Just reduced the 10 posts for payment.  Overall i am very happy with this system. 

Yes,i am very satisfied with the new payment system. 

cause it always change for better.but spammers have 

to be careful when these writes comments this will help

people who writes useful content.

Thank you.

On 11/30/2020 at 10:32 PM, joemcgwa said:

People must be satisfied with this new payment system because of high rating payment than the previously bitcoin campaign we were earning only 0.0003 btc.

But the currently earning rate of talk and bitcoin campaign both are seems to to low than the previously campaign, because now people are eligible to earn estimated of 20000 satoshis. 

• +2 1

Yes of course am satisfied with it because you can do your transfer through yobit with less following the rules and regulation you could be able to withdraw without anyone showing you how to do it, and you can also get knowledge and experience on it

• +2 1

Yes I am happy with this payment method and the new changes in the system,it is satisfactory with me especially dealing with the new currencies.crypto talk forum would get better and stronger with this method 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

On 6/18/2020 at 4:32 PM, Nezar said:

Since last night, moderators have implemented many changes within this forum and most members have become aware of everything about these changes Where the moderators changed the payment system inside the forum and stopped paying in bitcoin currency The decision was taken to send the profits in return for writing 20 entries a day The profits will be sent every weekend in the form of a currency called Talk Some profits will also be sent to each point of good reputation we get Supervisors have re-opened the registration doors within the campaign and all new members are allowed to join this campaign So my question is, are you satisfied with these changes and with the new payment system inside the forum and why?!

* For me, I am satisfied and accept these changes because they will help revive the forum again

I have not face any change because I am new but for me cryptotalk is best and I also like it payment method it is also good. It is giving us a good amount and I think everyone is also happy with it and for the payment from cryptotalk is a blessing because I am doing many work through this payment that is reviving by cryptotalk.

Yes am happy with the new payment system and changes because it part of the project of these great forum and it will be a welcome development to all of us and it will encourage us to work hard, since we are still earning money on daily basic i think am satisfied with the new changes.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think I like this payment method. The fact that you need to get positive rating on a post before you get paid makes it hard. Sometimes people will never appreciate you in life no matter how hard you try. Same with the ratings, your post may be useful with good contents but members will not rate you.

The new kind of payment is so good and attractive for the members because we need to have some kinds of updates which would make it more interesting. Now many improvement had occurred due to the change in payment system it helps and motivated every member to create useful and meaningful post which helps to improve the quality of this forum.

Yes I'm satisfied, because now we have two Cryptotalk campaign and also we get paid to do the React. Also, the new good things they have added on the new system on this forum is about the anonymous React, there are some members who are victim of revenge before, but I think this is the best option to avoid the revenge.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I really appreciate with new cryptotalk token and their new payment system ,and i hope that it will always be like this .are the old members required 100 post or only the new member in the forum .