Are you satisfied with the new changes and the new payment system? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Are you satisfied with the new changes and the new payment system?

Are you satisfied with the new changes and the new payment system?  

204 members have voted

1. 1. Hello friends, I want to know if you are satisfied with the new updates and the new payment system inside the forum

• Yes
    • No

In fact, for now I feel comfortable with the platform and its operation. I hope to complete my first one hundred posts to start generating profits, then I will be able to comment objectively on this particular topic.

The making of the TALK TOKEN it's self will obviously be functional even though we haven't yet seen many of it's utilities yet, but on its payment system of the talk token, I think it's more of having to make the community more aware and having to know of the existence of the forum native coin. On the satisfaction of the coin, I think we haven't yet seen it's full potential yet

• +2 2

Yes I am very much satisfied with the new payment system. the new payment system encourages other users to provide reputations and ratings to to other users which would be helpful for them to gain talktokens. This also encourages the users to improve their post quality in order to gain positive ratings for the post.

On 9/7/2020 at 1:08 AM, CryptoSkye said:

indeed, i am satisfied with the new system. they are only 20 posts allowed and with the help of completing the 50 reactions, it can double the earnings you made. its good for me either way so i do not have anything to complain on.

Obviously @CryptoSkye when this forum allows 20 post daily, then we also delivered quality posts, because old campaign this forum allows 30 posts,

its little bit hard to complete and other side continues post deleting problem there is little complications on old campaign, but this new campaign forum officials implemented so many thinks,

that's why this new campaign really satisfied and they do some many things easy.

the new payment system will be good if we will know the rate of the coin that is been paid to us by the forum, if it is paying same or more than what is been paid already than it is very good.

I can't talk about it before, but since I'm here today, I can give my opinion on it, and I think it's fair, I think 20 posts and 50 daily reputations are ok.
And for those who are having difficulty giving all reputations, I advise you to start giving reputations always at the same time, because when I don’t give at the same time I can’t give them all, so I have to wait the time I gave the previous day to complete 50

Sure,ok  that’s right. I have not been with the old payment system if there is a new payment system on Crypto talk  Talk token I think it will have a great value on the exchange. The talk token will bring a good benefit to all of us and if there was instead it will be a positive change for everyone in the forum.

Greetings.

I am satisfied about the new payment system, because there is a user validation system, where users vote and give ratings to other users, so it's great to keep the forum clean!

• +1 1

I am also satisfied with it. It was quite hard to get reputation in posts for the newbies. So they weren't paid. For this many newbies left this forum. But now they can get talk tokens without any negative reputation.So if they receive the token they will be happy and hoped. Besides cryptotalk pays for reputation also and talk tokens can be higher than previous payment. So in my opinion it is a great system.Lets just hope for the best.

I don't think that I'm satisfied enough with the new payment system. Talk token may be promising, but sometimes it bothers me because we don't really know what will the value of talk token will be when it becomes available in the market.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the new payment systems are great my friend. This forum is getting more better in the crypto world. I really appreciate thier effort to provide us with a platform to earn knowledge and thereby earn good money. Good luck mates.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes ,i am satisfied about compaign new payment and new system .it is really strategy to change the yobit system and increase yobit Price.

Alot has changes and some things became easier than we thought we would be although some things got harder since everything is super strict now compared back then and we shoule be more care about how we say thing as moderators considers every words.

• +1 3

This is somehow good for me so I have nothing to complain about and I am satisfied with the new system they only allow 20 terms and I have heard that there is a chance to double the tokens but I have not received it yet

I'm fully satisfied. I see two payments  in Yobit at the same time. Talk payment  is one & BTC payment  is another. We all have to support  this great forum. Forum is very good. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

As for me, I am a new member and have not completed 100 Post yet, I still do not understand the new system well yet, I understood that they would pay 20 tokens per day as a maximum, but I did not understand some other things, for example: If I write a replay and I do not get a good reputation, will I get pay or not? Second: If I write a topic or replay and get more than one good reputation, do I get paid for every new reputation I get, or do I get paid only once?

• +3 1

I never participate in the old payment system, because I started posting recently, but if I am very satisfied with the current payment method, that may bring more participants to the forum.

I am totaly satisfied with the new system of crypto and it is better for everybody related to the forum and i trust crypto if they make changes in forum they think better for us so the new system is very good and i like it

• +1 1

With what I have noticed, the payment is good, it is just like btc payment of the past time, it is like I even profited from the token than bitcoin. If the price will not be less than 100 satoshi, it is good, people will like it. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

As of now, yes. It is because i can see that the forum and exchange are making a huge step by creating their own coin. And in the new payment, we can easily get payment by just rating and much more achieve the 20 post per day. We just need to wait for week and our struggle will pay off.

• +1 2

Yeah we are satisfied with the new changes and also the new payments method.It is really satifying. We are enjoying it alot.The new changes are so good and we appreciate it alot.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the new method and system of payment, that affects the performance of forum members thanks for the rules of the new campaign, quality posts is equal to paid payments. Thanks to the administration for this reform.

Yes i am realy satisfied our moderator know better thn us , i am satisfied all of your updates i am very thankful to the crypto and also there admins and moderator 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

As for myself I'm very much satisfied on these new payments updates that has been changed to talk token as the main crypto for rewarding us on our publications it's a nice arrangement looking at the price of talk token we still earn a good amount like in previous campaign and this time we earn from likes as well therefore, I see the updates to be very great and beneficial.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, George10 said:

As for myself I'm very much satisfied on these new payments updates that has been changed to talk token as the main crypto for rewarding us on our publications it's a nice arrangement looking at the price of talk token we still earn a good amount like in previous campaign and this time we earn from likes as well therefore, I see the updates to be very great and beneficial.

people were so worried about the price of talk token, and will the forum will be able to hold the price high enough for it to be worthy for members, i think the members now see the forum is keeping its word, we just now need to have good enough content to give back and show appreciation for this forum.

• +2 1
  • +3 1