Are you satisfied with the new changes and the new payment system? - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Are you satisfied with the new changes and the new payment system?

Are you satisfied with the new changes and the new payment system?  

204 members have voted

1. 1. Hello friends, I want to know if you are satisfied with the new updates and the new payment system inside the forum

• Yes
    • No

The new kind of payment is so good and attractive for the member because we need to have some kind of update .and i this changed in crypto from ,earning can received without problem .

I would have to say, Yes I am satisfied with the new payment system. I wasnt here when the old payment system was in effect. This is the only payment system I know & for me it works good so far. Everything has its good & its bad. So, far I think the Crypto Talk payment system is good & fair.

• +1 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

20 hours ago, The Game said:

Yes am happy with the new payment system and changes because it part of the project of these great forum and it will be a welcome development to all of us and it will encourage us to work hard, since we are still earning money on daily basic i think am satisfied with the new changes.

Everything in this forum is awesome. About the method of payments is cool and very easy to make. So yes am very much satisfied about the payment system in this forum. Its pays daily for our work so let's appreciate that.

• Useful or interesting 2

37 minutes ago, Husnyjaf said:

Everything in this forum is awesome. About the method of payments is cool and very easy to make. So yes am very much satisfied about the payment system in this forum. Its pays daily for our work so let's appreciate that

Yes for sure everyone is happy about the new system method of payments on this forum and nobody is making any complaints about it which serve as welcome development and make it a satisfying method. Finally i appreciate the new payment system.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

Honestly, I do not feel any major changes when it comes to payment since the way I work in this forum and the way I am getting paid is totally the same. I think it only comes to those people that are already here prior to the changes that are being implemented by the moderators of this forum. This would take them their time to adjust so that they would be able to cope with the changes that the moderators are trying to do to make a better system in this forum. I am hoping that it would create a better system and would not create any havoc or chaos when it comes to that.

• +2 1

My satisfaction with the new payment system implemented is complete since at this moment we not only have the opportunity to receive satoshis but we also receive Talk tokens as a result of our work at Cryptotalk. Unfortunately, our token Talk has dropped a lot in price lately since most of the users have dedicated themselves to simply selling. And in a way I understand that one of the factors that may be influencing is that in this last week the forum cleaning period began and payments in Bitcoin are disabled to move them to the balance, which is why many have been seen in the need to sell the Talk tokens in their possession.

• +1 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 6/18/2020 at 4:32 PM, Nezar said:

Since last night, moderators have implemented many changes within this forum and most members have become aware of everything about these changes Where the moderators changed the payment system inside the forum and stopped paying in bitcoin currency The decision was taken to send the profits in return for writing 20 entries a day The profits will be sent every weekend in the form of a currency called Talk Some profits will also be sent to each point of good reputation we get Supervisors have re-opened the registration doors within the campaign and all new members are allowed to join this campaign So my question is, are you satisfied with these changes and with the new payment system inside the forum and why?!

* For me, I am satisfied and accept these changes because they will help revive the forum again

It is good to make changes and to make the platform much more better than before I dont know about the previous payment but I am satisfied with the payment system of now as this platform is giving us good income.

I am very please and impressed with this new upgrade and now I am feeling great because forum have started evolving. Their are few more changes needed but for the time being these changes are gonna help forum in a better way. The posts are cut down  and the quality become more higher. The payment system shows how much forum Admin take their member serious they consider the members rights and give them reward with reasonable efforts. 

• +3 1

On 6/18/2020 at 2:34 PM, BTC Future said:

I have full trust in the ability of cryptotalk to advance and grow bigger and better. I think that it was a positive change and it will be much better for all of us. People will be more reactive and posts that contain high quality and valuable information they will be rewarded better. 

You are right my valuable mates  people are exciting about the new payment especially when the talk toke came in trade as it has good price but people don't because the has fall totally.

As we know the new payment system is the talktokens and old was the satooshi but I am not satisfied by the payment of talktokens because the price of talktokens decreasing day by day therefore I am worried about that.

I really appreciate with the new crypto talk token and their new payment system .these updates enabled the forum to restore its activity very significant and i hope that it will always be like this .

I think that it was a positive changed and it will be much Bette for all of us .and i this changed in crypto from earning can received without problem .the official only do things that will be in the community interest .

Yes of course friend i am fully satisfied and appreciate to moderators that they introduced the new payment system. I think new payment system is wonderful because new payment system will fast and secure compares to old payment system. 

• +1 1

Warm welcome for the new update bcz we were looking for such payment system. Actually this token scheme would have many benefits like u would practically invest your coins and would learn the trade and it will also increase your rewards and it would help the platform to restore it's activity. It's like a hot cake and everyone must try to get maximum benefits from these token compaign

But there is such a platform here and anyone can easily do their work, if there is some changing in it, then it will not be so difficult because a floor of people has been formed, If there is a changing in my love, then we should be absolutely happy because to carry anything so far, it is necessary to change it. When you bring change, you will have to face a different problems and if you face me  .And the thing is, payment has been received, or anyone who is working 

• +3 1

Yes i am absolutely satisfied and agreed with the new payment system. I like the updates and changes. Moreover, the link between the cryptotalk and yobit wallet is absolutely remarkable. You can easily exchange money from that associated platform. Also the good thing is they are compensating for the price declines in bitcoins. But the problem of reacting is need to be solved.

• +3 1

Yeah I am very satisfied for the new payment system because only useful and valuable posts will be paid in this system. Moreover many useless posts shouldn't be paid and we can get payment for giving rattings. At this present time, we need not to give rattings for the payment but we should give rattings to the useful and meaningful posts. 

• +2 1

The dream of all the members of these platform is for the work payment to be satisfactory, with what I see it seems many members are happy about the new changes in the payment schedule and I hope its increase more but it can't just happen like that we all need to work and in hand to make it possible 

we are just workers here and how we are getting paid it is not the matter actually when we can convert that money into any other currency but the issue is we should be getting paid enough for our work

Yes,i am satisfied with the new change and new payment system of cryptotalk platform. The site has changed its old payment systems and updated its features. They are increasing our payment day by day. So i think, we should work here more from past and spreed out its facilities all over the world.                  

Yes i am satisfied  to the new payment system because no most of the people try to make useful posts.they try this and mostly there are useful posts because  otherwise they will nog get payments .so this is the best system here on that forum..

• +1 1

Yes i am satisfied with the new changes and this change prove that only useful topics and comments paid because if you make useful topics and comments people give you positive reputation but if you make useless replies people didn’t give you reputation which means your comments will be not paid.

• +4 1

I'm also satisfied with the new payment system which is recently launched by the crypto talk forum and now we will get btc satoshi and as well as talk tokens. We will get 10 talk and 1000 btc satoshi per post and your payment will rest on ratings.

• +2 1

Honestly I came here for earning. In the start even I didn't know about the payment system because I joined this forum in November. But after spending time here, I move my interest from earn to learn and also have learned a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading. From my learning I started to invest my money as well as in investbox on YoBit. So I want to say that this forum also help me to learn more about cryptocurrency and trading, and I am fully satisfied also with it's payment system.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

The new payment system is OK, but there is one thing that is bothering me which is the TALK token payment for the evaluations that we give has stopped, I cannot find any reason for it . It was good for both parts the one who writes good and informative topics feels evaluated when we give him a positive evaluation and we feel that our effort is appreciated when we receive the tokens. So I really hope the moderator reconsider this matter.

• +3 1