Are you satisfied with the new changes and the new payment system? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Are you satisfied with the new changes and the new payment system?

Are you satisfied with the new changes and the new payment system?  

204 members have voted

1. 1. Hello friends, I want to know if you are satisfied with the new updates and the new payment system inside the forum

• Yes
    • No

Yes I'm really satisfied about this update because I was facing lots of spammer before and now I'm seeing so clear and good knowledge because now in this platform only experience members are here that's good update and i hope the new payment method is good and it will have bright future..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes, very satisfied with the new method and system of payment, that affects the performance of forum members thanks to the rules of the new campaign, quality posts is equal to paid payments. Thanks to the administration for this reform.

Most of user satisfy with new payment system as it had two payments role which are

1. Talk users are paid after this talk token after 7 days of posting for all 20 post at 10talk/post

2. BTC is also paid but for only post that have positive reaction at 1000 satoshi/post

I haven't take part in the previous campaigns but I've read about it and maybe this one is better but it will depend on the price of the talk token. I've read somewhere a great idea that is to not allow to sell a lot of tokens but have a maximum every day for every user to sell. This can keep the price of the talk token at very good level and maybe the forum can consider support it to be stable at 100 satoshi this way.

• +1 1

The new payment system is good and i am in support of it because it will make members more serious in terms of making useful posts which will enable them get paid for each there post they make in the forum and now there will be no room for spammers since qualifications is based on th average rate you earned.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I know what I registered for and I don't have a problem with the payment but we have all to be careful with the talk price and some will try to sell all they have but this is not the right thing to do. I will support the token by not selling everything and maybe nothing at all but I will put all that I make in the investbox if the price of the token is low.

• +2 1

From what I have learnt as a new beginning I feel that the new payment system has definitely beenbsatisfactory to all the users. they were able to increase their earnings in terms of Bitcoins and talk tokens to a large extent. Hopefully more such payment systems that increased the earnings of the users would be introduced.

the new system is very reliable, since it compensates the exfuerzo of the one that publishes, with the amount of content that it makes and it is very balanced.

Yes, this helped this forum to get rid of the spammers and also the payment method has been improved. I am loving the new payment system and the new changes done in this forum.

Honestly, this is done so that they do not create multi-accounts, on the other hand, I think it's good, but there is also the option of 3d facial identification, this can only be done with the cell phone, and this system is already used on all the web

I haven't seen payment yet because it took me a long time to finish the first mandatory posts and I need another week to begin the daily payment, but I did research on the payment system and it seems to be ok but it depends on the price of the talk token.

• +1 1

Totally!

Avoid spam content (wich was a lot) and the new improvements help us to read quality content to learn in the forum

I am satisfied with the change, and I am sure that the next changes will be better!

I joined lately and I started receive some payments of satoshi which are very welcome for me and the talk token too which I use to invest in yobit. I like the forum a lot even without the payment system it helped me to understand better a lot around crypto and there many members especially the ones that have higher ranks that are helping us a lot with their correct information and advice.

I like changes in cryptotalk campaign, but I think that receiving bitcoins for messages is more and more better for participants because TALK token doesn`t even being traded 

I joined lately this payment system and I am very satisfied with the conditions, I am even more satisfied with the bitcoin payments and I expect the price of the token to be very high, even higher than we imagine because I learned a lot about the forum and yobit exchange and they give support to tokens that matter a lot.

On 6/18/2020 at 12:32 PM, Nezar said:

So my question is, are you satisfied with these changes and with the new payment system inside the forum and why?!

Well, I guess everyone is satisfied with it. I mean, who doesn't enjoy having payment in both BTC and talk token that will become tradable very soon in this month. And even if there was anyone unsatisfied, there is a little that can be done to that. The forum administration has decided what is the best for the forum members and a good project that will attract more people. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I love this you changes because spammers will be careful when this write comments, this will help people who write useful content. 

• +1 1

On 6/18/2020 at 12:32 PM, Nezar said:

Since last night, moderators have implemented many changes within this forum and most members have become aware of everything about these changes Where the moderators changed the payment system inside the forum and stopped paying in bitcoin currency The decision was taken to send the profits in return for writing 20 entries a day The profits will be sent every weekend in the form of a currency called Talk Some profits will also be sent to each point of good reputation we get Supervisors have re-opened the registration doors within the campaign and all new members are allowed to join this campaign So my question is, are you satisfied with these changes and with the new payment system inside the forum and why?!

* For me, I am satisfied and accept these changes because they will help revive the forum again

We are all really satisfied of the new payment system it's much better than old one because peoples can't trust something new like a talk token they don't know if they will have a good future or not,but all and me too trust bitcoin it's the only best coin that i love to get paid with

• +1 1

Yes I  am completely satisfied with new payment program so I think we was need to this change from long time ago because token program investment program to user so you can earn in more than last program 

Yes I am satisfied the new changes. I really appreciate these changes. Maximum members are familiar with these changes and the rest of members will be familiar slowly. It's a good step by admin for these changes.