Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

17 minutes ago, Musadeen said:

Actually you must not end learning, as soul is broad of lessons in altogether fields, particularly in the grassland of crypto, we be capable of not be triumphant folks in the earth of crypto without erudition pardon? encryption and tactic profit from it, and individuals of the on the whole significant advantages forum CryptoTalk is It gives us the maximum opportunity to gather crypto

That's true my friend as we can see that the conversation of learning is the major key to unlock many success so we need knowledge for becoming successful

• +2 1

Life always teaches us ..
The people who know the right way the most are the ones who had lost the most before!
We have to learn from our loss!
Loss is not a bad thing!
By learning from this mistake, I think it is impossible to make the same mistake again!
This tip is very good for fans of trading!
Because I think that every beginner in trading at the beginning will lose a little .. Then, after learning from mistakes, he will be able to make profits

• +1 1

Life him self is a school, I discover that new thing are coming in to our life every blessing day,day in day out, and to day the world is all about technology, what ever you learning you need to be professional at that particular fill.

• +3 1

28 minutes ago, Rehan Rana said:

Learning from the hardships is the main chapter of the life. And as much the life is important in the same manner the grieves sorrows joys are part and parcel of the life. Sometimes they teach us a lot of things in our daily life which are needy and very helpful for us in the near future. So, our life itself is a teacher which teach us patience, trust and various other useful things. Keep learning from the biggest teacher of the world the life.

Our experience is the best teacher; this old quote has given a great impact in our lives. Our experiences mold us to be the best version of ourselves, that teaches us to become a stronger and better person. Yes, there are situation in our lives where we are facing hardships/problems but we should look at the bigger picture because these challenges will pass. 

• +5 1

sure, i agree treating existence as an organization is a great method to have a better and ordinary way of residing because we have not been created with catalog, existence isn't always truthful, do not assume to be treated higher than others, making mistakes isn't always a bad aspect, however making it two times is the mistake.

• +5 1

Nice caption,  According to my opinion I would say that the basic thing of life is learning. When we are child we don't know about anything even we can't walk by ourselves then our parents learn us how to walk how to eat how to speak that all is learning. We learn from childhood to adulthood. 

• +2 1

On 6/12/2020 at 11:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

Yeah friend. Learning has no boundary and we never can say that we learnt all the things. No one can. only God who created us know all the things. Loved your speech!

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/12/2020 at 1:51 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

I strongly agree with you. Life is not getting easier day by day but it getting difficult to understand. Lets do our best to learn more about crypto and also about life so that we could bring ourselves prepared to the future.

• +3 1

Mate you are quite right we should never stop learning because life never stop teaching.As you give the example of an institute.So i would say that in that institute you will see bright students and also dull students.So we should never stop learning in every aspects of life.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When learning we know reaching the max is possible, but learning doesn't seems as it has an upper limit,as it doesn't matter what type of educational course, as learning I think is unparallel on having to keep learning. Cryptocurrencies as adds on how we now see the circulation decentralization than before

On 6/12/2020 at 6:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

I agree with you that learning never ends because everything and Everytime in life we are always learning.

Teaching always continue and never end, no matter where you are, no matter what you do,  you always learning.

Hello guys, never stop learning because life  never never stop teaching us each day, let keep learning as long as we are life, we should never look down on the person that wants to teach us or educate us on something, it may be the best but we may not know.

Thank you for this post, very educating and wisdom, everyday we see new things and we learn from past mistakes to correct the future.

Yes, I agree with you, all life generally teach.

- Especially in this forum, which is full of information, it makes it easier to learn the field of coding, especially for beginners.

• +1 2

Learning is essential to human life. So there is no way that we can live without learning because we learn things everytime. Knowledge is a very vital part of human life and can't be taken away.

• +4 1

I will never stop learning because we need to adapt in our everyday lives. Learning new knowledge will help us to adapt easily just like here in cryptoworld which having a knowledge here will help is to achieve our dreams easily. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You are right at the each step of the life we learn something new and the process never stops and that is why we should always ready to learn new things in our life.

Science is life, this is how they say since ancient times, life always teaches us, and we, in turn, should not stop learning in all areas. I have learned some ideas about cryptocurrencies since the year 2019 and I am always working on developing them and this forum has helped me greatly.

We need motivation to keep learning and not stop as this is how we are going to profit and make the most we can from crypto market. It is also a big message for anything we do and as long as we learn something it can be important for us and help in some way to fix something or make earn from it.

• +2 1

I agreed to this statement  also we need to learn about everything  in everytime we can learn about the forum also   we have to get knowledge for the forum from every forum in this forum we can  learn about this website and many other websites we can learn about the online earning method we can learn about the btc And many others Earning forum we can  learn about the trading in this forum Because  life  will teach us on every forum always.

• +5 1

Never stop learning is a good concept. 

Learning makes a man perfect in his social life as well as professional life. 

Thier is no end for learning and getting knowledge.

In case of cryptocurrencies webjust need to get knowledge and experience which came by learning. 

This experience then provide us with profit.

So Seek knowledge from start of life to end for better life. 

• +1 1

Yes I am see that you are right with this my dear and we are always have enough to learn about anything because there is vast knowledge for us and we are neverending the learning that life has to offer to us. I am not see that this is something nobody did not known though.

• +2 1

Sure friend, study is the most important thing! They could take many things away from you, but knowledge is something that they can never take from us. Always investing my time in financial education, I also invest money in my education, knowledge is the greatest weapon of the human being!

• +5 1

People continue to learn because the old will be traditional while the new things invogue will be the new era things. If you do not learn in the past years, you will notice you lack behind. The world changes daily and we have to blend by learning

• +4 1

I love that title and i,m strongly agree with you bro. Stop learning means the end of the life. In this modern world you have to get every type of knowledge  about anything. If you not learn about that thing you can not live in this modern society.

• +2 1