Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

I was not very interested in this world of crypto, however, since the quarantine began I began to investigate, now today I find it very cool what I am learning with this. My personal advice is, do not think squarely, let's investigate more before giving an opinion, learning something new does not make you more integile but it does make you someone very important. Greetings

People who never think that they already know everything about a specific field are the ones who have more chances to continue learning and becoming more successful in life. I am a teacher myself and I can assure you that even after 20 years of teaching the same subject I have to continue studying, and learning not only the subject itself but also teaching strategies, methods, and even the new technologies that can make learning easier, and more appealing. I really believe that a person who believes that he/she does not have anything new to learn is doom, and destined to fail in life.

In this time where cryptocurrencies are increasingly being adopted by people in the world, those who have more knowledge and have captured more learning from the crypto world have a giant opportunity to get ahead of the market before it explodes from new people in the future and all this at double and triple the prices we currently see ..

Keep learning from this crypto world and don't be dismayed even if the losses come back to you .. there are many gains ahead!

this is criteria for good life. lerning brings skills and also strong mind. after that we apply this on some portals also bring money and healts. never stop learning.

On 6/12/2020 at 2:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

Good evening group, how are you ?. Criptotalk, as in most circumstances of life, teaches us, and it is in oneself, to learn about the topics that interest us.

Yeah life is a learning process If u stop learning,u seize the opportunity to learn the next lesson to be taught by LIFE

That is totally true, life is the best school there is every day, try to learn something and so your day is worth it. That is what they say and I think it is true and if it is not it is also good to learn every day and if you participate in forums like this that gives you so many training topics impossible not to learn. hello everyone and happy winnings

The more we learn, the more our brain grows and therefore the more our crypto account grows :). The best investment is to never stop being like a child, since no one has more capacity to learn than a child.

Your title alone is very expressive, it deserves a big like.
As long as we live life continues to teach us. All of our mistakes are, in fact, lessons.
All the people who have made a success of their lives have fallen a thousand times before they learned to stand up.

This is absolutely true, because if you don't learn something new, you won't be able to develop. Knowledge is not superfluous, it is unclaimed - that's what my teacher said. Today I fully comprehend his words.

My friend you have said very well that education is the backbone of the nation, education should never be left out, I have to get education till death

Indeed, my friend, life does not stop giving lessons, but learning from mistakes is not easy, as it requires a large amount of internal acceptance because we made mistakes at some point .. My father always told me (that the intelligent is the one who learns from his mistakes and the mistakes of others as well)

Through my experience, I have found this forum the best place to learn. Here you can give your experience to others and benefit from their experience

yes it is true never stop learning as if in once in life you stop learning your standard will stop there and you will have knowledge of to that level which you have learnt during your past and present and you will not able to cope with futures innovations

High talk like this is human beings always in conflict with mistakes always learns from his mistake and tries to avoid it as is the case in the field of cryptocurrencies and their circulation avoiding error means achieving profit and falling into it causes the loss of your money

I think this is starting and restoration for cryptocurrencies,since there are numerous ventures and improvements in utilizing of Block-chain innovation.

Yes, of course, we are all learning permanently, and we will never stop learning, especially in this area, because the world of crypto is very large and we always need to develop ourselves.
For me the best way to learn was to learn from my mistakes

• +5 1

That's right, the only way to go forward is never stop learning. Just keep reading, and keep learning, the more you learn, the more you would be able to use it, in your problem solving. In crypto, the more you learn, the more you will earn. 

Hello friend, you are correct. We never stop learning that's the specialty of humans. We learn from our mistakes and we learn till we die. Crypto talk is a great which helps us to learn about cryptocurrency here we can learn from our mistakes or learn from other people's experience 

In principle, in fact, throughout life, a person learns something, develops and strives for some small or large goal. Sometimes it reaches it, sometimes it doesn't, but the process of learning accompanies a person constantly.

Learning does not stop throughout life. This is important because updates do not stop, and everything is constantly evolving and every hour there is new in all areas of life and stopping reading and searching we become backward.

We have a proverb that says that knowledge is light, because learning is the only way to success, especially in the world of cryptocurrencies because it is a new world and has a lot of information that continues to appear every day. So we wanted to ride the wave and learn all about these new technologies.

• +2 2

You must continue to learn, because no matter what you do, you will find something that you do not know. Therefore, always continue to learn and take experiences from previous situations and not repeat mistakes