Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

Knowledge is power, the knowledge we digest and share in our best weapon against ignorance, I have particularly learned a couple of things in the forum, even though I have known for years in this market, so it is important to investigate, study and learn. All the aspects that surround our life, both outside and inside the crypto world.

it's true we never stop learning here, in the forum we are learning about the world of Cryptos every day we learn something new,here in the forum I have learned many things that I did not know about DeFi, Marketplace and Altcoin. of course you shouldn't stop learning the knowledge will make us wise.

In life we must learn the basic concepts, even more in the topic or section of cryptocurrencies and or commerce. Day after day we learn new things both good and bad, but behind all those achievements is where success comes.

Veru good and very right words. No one can learn all in the world, life is always going forward and you always can learn something new. Who can learn all of lifetime, can be very smart and experienced.

Totally agree, we must never stop learning because there is always something we do not know and life is in charge of giving us those things that we need to know.

That is the law of life always seeking to learn from the good things and teaching is the greatest thing that can happen to one learning to get up again and again despite adversity.

On 6/12/2020 at 1:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

very emotional words, in our lives we never stop learning, I just know that I know nothing, every moment of life teaches us a lesson that helps us for good

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching to be able to apply that knowledge effectively at some point in the future .There is no end to education. It is not that you are read a book pass an exam and finish with education. 

Hello friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect...

Hi everybody 👋

Exactly life always teaches you different lessons. So, keep learning. I am also following this line and learning a lot in my life. Specially this platform is giving a lot of things to learn and to experience. I will continue learning throughout my life. 

Continuing to learn creates a better life for us and our children And we discover new things that were not before

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching to be able to apply that knowledge effectively at some point in the future .There is no end to education. It is not that you are read a book pass an exam and finish with education

I am agree with you. Life is teaching us every day. When we lose something, we should think about our mistakes and never do it again. Once I lost all my money in Binary options. I understood that Bianry is scam and didnt invest in that scam project anymore.

El 6/12/2020 a las 1:16, Zezo dijo:

Cuando dejes de aprender será como respirar muerto, debemos seguir aprendiendo para crear una vida mejor para nosotros y nuestros hijoh

Exactamente, lo mismo sucede cuando dejas de defender tus ideas por comenzar a vivir bajo las espectativas de los demás. Y eso puede llegar a afectarnos de la peor manera que dejamos de ponernos atención a nosotros mismos 

On 28/9/2020 at 7:46, NISHAM KTR said:

Gracias por compartir su cotización con nosotros. El aprendizaje es el primer paso del éxito y eso no es beneficioso para lograr nuestras propias metas en la vida. En el foro de criptografía también, al aprender los temas y publicaciones de los miembros aquí, podemos lograr más conocimientos en este campo. Nunca dejes de aprender porque eso es similar al fracaso en la vida. 

🖤 🖤 BAJA TUS REACCIONES 🖤 🖤

Hola soy nueva en esta plataforma y me gustaría aprender muchísimo más, tienes algún vídeo que puedas recomendarme? Ya que tengo demasiadas dudas y a lo largo de los comentarios solo encuentro que algunos lo recomiendan y otros no. Podrías apoyarme?

Until the last day of our life we will be learning, whoever thinks they already know everything is totally wrong. Here in this forum there are surely people who never hear what an airdrop is, or what a cryptocurrency is and so much more. That is why we should never stop studying and learning and I say studying literally because when we are investigating a new topic it is a way of studying.

El 15/7/2020 a las 1:13, Jonii dijo:

Sí, tienes razón, aprendemos en todos los campos de la vida, si decimos que nuestra vida es nuestra mejor maestra, no está mal porque siempre aprendemos en nuestra vida, nos equivocamos y aprendemos una nueva lección en cada error. También hemos aprendido en todo el mundo y la gente, así que siempre obtendrás la lección positiva de sus errores y aprenda a mejorarlos y no volver a hacerlo. 

Tieneaprendemos cosas nuevas. Adquirimos experiencia bajo circunstancias que después nos servirán para tomar las cosas con más calma. Sin embargo tendremos el método de actuar en nuestras manos. A pesar de que las pruebas a veces pueden ser duras nos sirven como fortalezas para el futuro

5 minutes ago, KpymounapeHb said:

I am agree with you. Life is teaching us every day. When we lose something, we should think about our mistakes and never do it again. Once I lost all my money in Binary options. I understood that Bianry is scam and didnt invest in that scam project anymore.

Tengo muy poco en dicha plataforma tienes tu algún vídeo que puedas recomendarme para darme una idea más completa sobre los procesos y maneras de participar? He estado buscando referencias pero encuentro pros y contras, por lo tanto no se a que obedecer y que no.

On 6/12/2020 at 12:51 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

Agree, we can't stop learning, so many things that we don't know about crypto or other things, that is why we must dare to ask, don't be ashamed of mistakes, we all make mistakes but because of that we learn new things.

Yes dear learning is stop then a person died no one sure 100% he is a complete knowledge about any things like cryptocurrency because day by day cryptocurrency develop many new feature or uses of cryptocurrency is develop slowly but i m 100% sure in future cryptocurrency took command all currency.   

4 minutes ago, joserrivas1967 said:

Until the last day of our life we will be learning, whoever thinks they already know everything is totally wrong. Here in this forum there are surely people who never hear what an airdrop is, or what a cryptocurrency is and so much more. That is why we should never stop studying and learning and I say studying literally because when we are investigating a new topic it is a way of studying.

Tengo poco participando en estás plataforma y no se la mejor manera de utilizarlas.tienes tu algún vídeo de recomendación que me pueda servir en mi proceso de aprendizaje? Te lo agradecería muchísimo . O igual si sabes de algún enlace puedes comentarlo y lo busco

Yes, you always have to learn, because the world does not stand still.  New technologies appear every year.  And in order to keep up with young people, we must read and learn a lot.

You are welcome, my friend, I loved what you said. I am life is a school for drawing life’s lessons. Nothing comes without education and this applies in the world of cryptocurrencies. You must have a scientific background with regard to this topic

Yeah, I totally agree with that. In life you must always learn something new, cause if you stop - you loose.Yoy should always desire to get to the next level and improve your skills.

Of course, everyone should learn throughout their life because life is full of lessons in all areas, especially in the field of cryptocurrency, Without understanding the basics in this type of activity, it is impossible to succeed and multiply your assets. A forum like cryptotalk allows you to get useful information for yourself