Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

On 6/12/2020 at 10:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

life never stop teaching

@Ndayebo8

Greetings! I confess your sentence, life never stops teaching. It is a never ending process of life that we wake up in the morning and sleep at night during which we make a lot of mistakes and after making a mistake we realize it and do not try to repeat it. As well as crypto forum, this is a serious place for crypto discussions. If we continue to make mistakes, the moderators will stop us from posting and may ban us. We need to learn from our mistakes and never repeat them. I appreciate your efforts for this topic , it will be useful for most of the forum members. 

Edited by Crypto-Warrior
  • +1 1

Yes it is right my friend when we stop learning it will be like breathing dead .I must be continue to learn and create good future my children . cryptotalk is very helpful platform for the begginer site .it will be provide profitable currency at the cryptotalk forum .

• +1 1

Yes I believe that we should study and should explore things to get more and more knowledge until we die. It is also a good platform to learn so we should focus on learning from here as well as it is a more important thing than anything else. Do your best performance to get the best experience as practice makes the man perfect. Stay Blessed everyone!

• +1 1

As far as life is concern you are learning every day because it teaches different things about this world you continue to see new things like this platform that bring people together learning together

First of all life is a learning centre we van learn in every aspect of life we cen learn day by day it's little of is.learning is a process till death.if in learning process we had face a bad experience so don't hurt because it's a part of life we get experience that next time well will concious .life is a process in which we van understand peopels things we want earning and want to get money.for survival.

On 6/12/2020 at 10:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

Very lessonable post dear @Ndayebo8 we are learning every moment in our society. Like you mentioned some points in your post. 

We always welcome the new things that are favourable for us.

And keep learning throughout the life.

• +1 1

Everything that we learn in life help us to keep alive. We all come to the point that we want to give up in life but that's not the only possible way to escape our problems. We need to face it because in reality, all those problems will help us to be a better person every single day. Apply all your experiences here on crypto and you will surely achieve what you want after all. 

• +1 3

I am very satisfied with your writing because as you said life will never stop teaching yes it won't but it depends on you whether you would take that learnings because in everything we can get knowledge like everything which will hide and you have to think and search for them and only then you will get learning from your life.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are one option which can work in world untill the death.That is learning. In your life,learning is very needable things. In everytime of life,its works in your life.

• +1 1

Hi i'm fine friend and hopes you will be fine. When you thinks to be perfect and not to learn more that is the day you falls downward. Beacause you thinks that i'ts enough. So then you not grow and falls down and down at last you bacome nothing. So in every field you need to learn more and more to become perfect in this field.

• +1 1

On 6/12/2020 at 12:22 PM, gourav789 said:

I always discover New things and platform in crypto Market for earning purpose , firstly I started working on faucets after that Airdrops , bounty , trading , now on forum's and so on .

I never spend time on social media accounts because I think that's is only worthless moment. 

I Don't think that Using social media is a waste of time I think it depends on you that how You utilize your time at Social media sites.As I believe that youcan learn a lot from social media as well if you have the will to do so. And If You know something You Can Share Your knowledge with the people at social media .It'll definitely a lot of people.So it depends on you that weither You use it to waste your time or to make your time worthy .Stay Blessed Dear!

• +1 1

I completely agree with you life teaches us a lot of things and same goes for cryptotalk the more time we spend here the more of chances to learn new things . I still remember when i came here at first i was confused and has 0 knowledge about crypto world and i used to spent time here and i know a little about this . I still need to learn many things and i will be focusing here . There is always something from somewhere to learn 

Hello everyone am little bit new one this platform and learning never end the more you grow the more you learn crypto talk is world wide which means you are intereacting with some many people that means you will get knowledge

Yes this is an amazing thinking and a good lesson for the members here. As well as it is also useful in a social life for the people to learn from the life. As the life of everyone has hurdles and obstacles in the way to the destination and he tries to cross the destination. Moreover, when he tries then he learns a lot of things. So, life is also your teacher.

I'm strongly agree with you. There are no age limit for learning. If we are a senior, we can learn brilliant and excellent ideas from juniors for any topics. . It is not a matter of shameness.         

Learning is the endless process of life.life teaches us many lessons.we should learn more and more and all the time.the hurdles of life can teach the best lesson of life.by learning from hurdles and difficulties our knowledge can increase and we learnt that how we can spend our life.

• +1 1

Yes i agree. Life is a exam for us. Step by step its learning us many things. We got failure and this is also a lesson for us. And we all should take it as a good thing or good lesson from here

• Useful or interesting 1

You're right don't just settle on what you have already know, you should always seek for knowledge and of course you need also develop some skills in that way for sure you will survive and be successful some time in the future. Also since the technology continuously innovating we should also keep up with it and don't be stagnant. 

You are right. We all should never stop learning. Any one can teach us good lessons. We can learn anything from anyone’s suggestion. There is no age limit for learning new things. There are many juniors who have a good knowledge about crypto currency than seniors. We should learn from them too              

mind at this juncture in forum clarify us to achieve not prohibit knowledge what time we are in the world of crypto somewhere the lot altering to fast. We could do with to go with the drift to the association of shifting as a result that we can hear new and more. This forum skilled us to know what's event in everyday accordingly that we know how to hear from it. 

One of the best and fabulous quotes i ever listen and yeah this is absolutely truth life never stop teaching you and you are learning each day of your life but it can be said the speed of learning can be slow or fast as we were not have a good knowledge about crypto world before joining this forum and yeah now we are learning a good ideas and knowledge every day from cryptotalk.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right. We can learn  until our last breath. We shouldn’t  be shameful to learn from our fellows. Moreover it’s a pride that we are able to learn new things. I hope in this forum our expert fellows will give us better suggestions for imporove

Hi mate..yes it is correct never stop learning because if we will learn we will gain knowledge anything in knowledge we gain money in today's world everyone is running for money so guyzz don't run for money run for knowledge you will get money too if you will use that knowledge...

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Hi!

i advice you never stop learning an till death.you can continue the learning.i join crypto talk forum that is good forum.this forum provide lot of information about crypto or trading.i have learn this forum and also earn money