Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

It is a  really a wonderful saying "that Never stop learning because life never stops teaching" This site complete this quote. It is teaching us and we are learning from it. It is teaching us about currency Bitcoins about different analytic terms. It helps us as a teacher.

I want also encourage everyone to continuously learning until you reach you goals and dream. Because that's the greatest achievement in life not only in the cryptoworld but also in the real world.

Yes I agree with you do not stop learning. Knowledge is the key of success depend on you how learn this field. The knowledge is a deep river do not end. Learning is very important for getting new things 

Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching. Daily Thought Meaning/Explanation- This is the beauty of life that it keeps teaching us till we are alive; therefore, it becomes our duty to never stop learning.

Yes,i agree with you guys.we should never stop learning because life never stop teaching.we need to take learning from birth to death.without learning it is impossible for us to lead a happy life.crypto is a site of learnig about verious subjects too.

On 6/12/2020 at 11:36 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

We should not give up on learning new things. Learning is the only way we can improve ourselves and able to develop our career by learning different skills and knowledge. We should always be focusing on creative things and making our every day worth by learning various things from the forum.

You are very right dear friend! 

This really happens in life that a man learns till his end. You must not to stop from learning and an amazing thing is that this crypto platform is a great forum for us to learning. We can learn here as much as we can. We are earning here also,then we should use this in very positive manners and also learn from it. Thanks 

• +1 1

Great inspration mate. I came to this forum for improving my knowledge about crypto world , i am trying to read much as i can. In this pandemic i have a lots of empty time and i am spending that time in this forum. I know life is never stop teaching us sometimes life gives us a very painfull lessons, but those lessons are more valuable when you look back. 

• +4 1

Greetings. That's a very nice saying and it is so true. The most important aspect of being human is that we learn from our mistakes and tend to not repeat them. Making a mistake is not a very bad thing but repeating it over and over is a very bad thing indeed. So it is important to take the necessary lessons and experience from the mistakes and never ever do them again. Have a nice evening.

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Thank you for making such a wonderful topic mate indeed life never stop teaching, we learn new things daily from our day to day activities so once you are ready to learn life is always ready to teach you.

It is important for a person to learn from the situations that happen with him in life, even the bad people serve as lessons for him. As for the one who sits in his house and does not mix with people for fear that his feelings will be hurt, he will not learn anything.

It's a good topic my friend ,we need learning all the time,the more we read and search ,the more we learn,life is full of things and information we don't know ,and in this forum, we have to read more and more to increase our knowledge about crypto currency world and learn how to trade and invest our money.

Each time you lose or each time you fall you learn something new and you also faced the losses so now you would be added to the main stream of income which you use now.

I agree with you my dear, Never stop learning in your life. Your life never stop teaching you. You cannot doing any work without knowledge about it. So always try to learn from all crypto mistake. And try to work again with your better performance in this sector. I think you can win and you get a high profit. Always learn from your every single mistake, you have a bright future on crypto world.        

• +3 1

Of course you should not stop learning. learning is very important thing and we should never stop doing it. which field will learn but continue learning until you are alive there are still lesson.if we need to be more success in our lies then realise every mistake and improve them.

Imagine a life without learning. You didn't know everything about this world which makes you feel uneasy. Sharing ideas that you gain from learning here in this forum will also helps the users here especially the newbies who doesn't know yet about crypto currency. 

If we start learning from the birthday to our death than we will not be able to say that we know everything .There is no body perfect as Muhammad (PBUH).

In this world every person and everything is like your teacher and you learn something from them . So keep on learning till you end about the new ideas and new questions revolving around your. Never stop learning 

• +3 1

There is no end to knowing that there is no end to education. We have to move forward till death. We have to give priority to our studies till death. Education can never be neglected. Learning is not needed for teaching but for oneself. Thank you friend for asking a very nice question.

Thank you very much. You are right that you should never stop studying. Because if we want to build a nation, there can be no alternative to education. So we should all study regularly.

Everyday we face different types of problem. Each problem is blessing for us because problem gives us experience.  Experience is one kinds of learning.  When you stop learning,  you see a life without value. 

Obviously agree your point, 

I have read that, 'There Is No End To Education!'

This inspires me alot.. In every point of life, for getting success, we must be ready to learn before trying...

• +1 1

Life is a school and age is just a number. If we have the passion to learn and a hunger for knowledge we can easily become successful. Life always gives us lessons and even exams! But at the same time life gives us another chance. 

Yes. Your statement is right. Never stop Learning.  If yor learning more and more than you can gain more knowledge and it’s help you to gian success in your life. So don’t stop learning. 

Hello friends I am new at cryptotalk so I have no experience yet yes it's important to learning because life never stop to teach us we should continue to learning in any field of life because it enhance our knowledge and make us mature sometimes we learn from ourselves and sometimes from others from learning we become able to face hardships

Hello mates, I think we have come to this world for learning.Each and every element of nature taches us everyday. The world is like a ocean of knowledge. Wherever you go you will learn and learn.The nature and the situation gives us test first and gives learning afterwards. We  should never stop learning from nature as long as we are alive.

• +1 1