Do you know about Dice Airdrops?? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know about Dice Airdrops??

On 6/8/2020 at 5:20 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys yesterday i receive dice airdrops, i think its a token but i can't exchange with any coins its only used for playing dice and also for investing it on invest box, i mean what is the future of this coin?? will is have a price for the future, maybe its like yoda token, what is you idea about that?

dice.png

I don't have any idea about dice airdrop. But after reading this I really appreciate coz I've gotten a little hint about it. But i urge anyone who has the coin to exercise more patience. One day their effort will pay.

On 6/9/2020 at 7:16 PM, malik6314193 said:

I receive it two times in my account. Now i have 14 million dice tokens in my account. Currently it is use only in playing dice and investing in yobit. In yobit chat i asked that when it's trade will start?  Some people were saying it will start 1july. 

I have received these kinds of tokens but I didn't konow that how to trade it and how we used it. I am learning about these from many social media sites like the Instagram, YouTube and Facebook channels with the help of videos. So plz guide us to work at this currency. Thanks for the topic.

For now, dear colleague of this great forum, I know little about this cryptocurrency, he says, since I believe that almost all of us have gold, they provided this great platform called yobit seven million of this cryptocurrency that at the moment has hardly any value, this is the only one that I know of this cryptocurrency
Good luck to the whole community and great profits
A big greeting

8 minutes ago, Zafarwaheed said:

I have received these kinds of tokens but I didn't konow that how to trade it and how we used it. I am learning about these from many social media sites like the Instagram, YouTube and Facebook channels with the help of videos. So plz guide us to work at this currency. Thanks for the topic.

@Zafarwaheed same as me I have received easy tokens which I have invest and after that I play dice game so I didn't know about that so I lost all of them because I don't have such information about dice so it is essential to get information first otherwise you also lost your coins ..

I couldn't use it even after getting this airdrop token because I didn't know the details about this airdrop. I joined this airdrop through my friend. Couldn't use it later because I didn't have a detailed idea about it

I don't have any idea about this but i can give you little bit information about this you can only store it in your investbox and you need dice roll i just know this which i shared with you you can ask it from our seniors

I did not receive this token from the platform. Maybe I had jointed late. But I think this I had seen it in and invest box if I am correct. Does this token has really profitable trading option? So far I had only started trading in Bitcoin and talk tokens. So I don't know how profitable this particular token is for the users. Right now everyone is on the hype for trading in talktokens.

Thank you for sharing this mate. I wasn't aware of this friend. I think there's no much value in having a lot of these. You can use it in yobit for other purpose my friend. This is what I heard from my few friends. Hope this helped .Good post my friend

I have not listened about dice airdrops yet. But I think this is a token. may be you will receive a dice which you can use to play games. This may have a bright future.

Yes I did and I actually make it out of every slowest tactic that I had so today am trying my best to play with it sometimes am down and sometimes I do not understand how to do it but I do try it and id does work, I really want to keep on concentrating on the investment box that is a good site for me I want to work with and I hope it does help me eventually so really hoping things do work perfectly for me.

Yes every yobit account holder was given that amount and its really important we use it for even trading it does work perfectly in  when you are playing though the price since has fallen we need to really come up with good strategies that are going to work well for us , so we need to work as hard and enjoy the good things of the same

• +2 1
  • +3 1

As a matter of fact its really working for me the dice, I just knew how to play dice the other day and its a perfect thing for me and today am enjoying the dice though I think its price is so low, actually all my dices right now are about 6 Million and I can exchange them for only some doges say 500 or so

• +3 1

I didn’t know anything about this airdrop, but I got an airdrop and found a balance of dice in my wallet and sold it for $ 6. It was a surprise to me, but it is good for me especially as I did not get tired of it.The yobit platform used to give large sums to subscribers, but lately it has been giving impassable conditions to subscribers, perhaps because of fraud.

• +1 1

The yobit exchange quite organise many different Airdrop on their sites, as some have included Yoda, which was also an airdropped token, as the yobit do create their own tokens for users to use them. On dice, we can't know if it's a promising or not, so just take the airdrop tokens and see it's valuation

• +1 1

Am not sure about this but I used mine to play dice but I believe its going to be useful in few time before then let's cross our finger and wait patiently because I don't think anything about yobit is a waste. Its a matter of time before we know what it's for or the importance 

I never received  that token maybe I am late that is why, but the coin has very low price, furthermore  you can not make withdrawal  from that coin to any other place.

It was a very unexpected giveaway for all of us,and it's cool! Because, we were all able to get a good amount of $ 5, and it pleases! It seems to me that the exchange and the forum often arrange cool giveaways, and this pleases users, as well as adds a great asset!

I have received these kinds of currency many times and I have a volume of 10 million I think. But these are not beneficial ,they are only use in playing dice bad others . In n yobit the trade if these token have not started yet. I think the   trade will start soon

I got 14000000 dice tokens at that time, in the email notification 7000000, but on the check in Yobit wallet there were 14000000 token dice.
and was up in the dice game

signbot (1).gif

I don't know what the features is for but I know I got it through some airdrops but I only use it to play dice sometimes. I think it will be useful in the nearest future. I just need to continue playing in other to accumulate  More of it.. I don't think anybody know the uses now

well i in no way heard of such coin and am not sure if it was introduced to my wallet in yobit,  i do not simply understand if the coin were given precise potentials to final inside the market for long

Sorry to say that i have not a good idea about air drops but i can say that these air drops can increase your mining and i have listen may be i am wrong that these can't be utilize every time you can utilize them at a specific time declared by forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/3/2020 at 8:21 AM, Husnyjaf said:

I don't have any idea about dice airdrop. But after reading this I really appreciate coz I've gotten a little hint about it. But i urge anyone who has the coin to exercise more patience. One day their effort will pay.

Yeah dice token was spread to old yobit users for trading with them, and the sad thing about dice token was that when the trading day start all of the holders sell the coin and the price of dice token dropped instantly and there are so meany users who are holding dice without any use,

On 11/7/2020 at 4:44 PM, RAFUCHOO said:

I also received those tokens from yobit, I used them as entertainment in the dice and luckily I lost them all, I hope they do not gain value later, I would be annoyed by inventor!

Yeah, i also sold some of the dice tokens and i have some on  my yobit exchanging site, and i can't exchange them any more because he price of the token drooped instantly because all holders of the coin sold the token.