Do you know about Dice Airdrops?? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know about Dice Airdrops??

On 6/8/2020 at 10:20 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys yesterday i receive dice airdrops, i think its a token but i can't exchange with any coins its only used for playing dice and also for investing it on invest box, i mean what is the future of this coin?? will is have a price for the future, maybe its like yoda token, what is you idea about that?

dice.png

No I don't know about dice airdrop because I'm new to airdrop.So I have to learn something more.I saw youbit of the dice you are talking about.I think it will be a coin that will be paid through airdrop.So I can't tell you the right thing because I'm still learning about AirDrop cryptocurrency from this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have not received this cryptocurrency called DICE, I suppose why I have entered after the deadline since I am new to the yobit platform once from what I see and observed it has very little value at the moment I will investigate about this cryptocurrency
Good luck and a big greeting to the whole community

The dice token launched by the yobit exchange the reward the users. You can call dice token the native currency of yobit exchange to handling it's dice game .bedt wishes for you

• +2 1

As of now, dice token is already distributed to the members on yobit, and also there's an open exchange for dice in doge coin, dice has a small amount of but when we see the exchange of it on bitcoin, 1 dice is equivalent to 0.00000001 satoshi.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

49 minutes ago, JesusFries said:

As of now, dice token is already distributed to the members on yobit, and also there's an open exchange for dice in doge coin, dice has a small amount of but when we see the exchange of it on bitcoin, 1 dice is equivalent to 0.00000001 satoshi.

I agree with you mate, I'm selling my dice to bitcoin but until now it's pending, i think it takes a long time before the open trade of dice to bitcoin will open, there are no buy orders for it so we need to wait.

On 12/29/2020 at 11:41 AM, Rafin478 said:

No I don't know about dice airdrop because I'm new to airdrop.So I have to learn something more.I saw youbit of the dice you are talking about.I think it will be a coin that will be paid through airdrop.So I can't tell you the right thing because I'm still learning about AirDrop cryptocurrency from this forum.

Yeah the dice airdrop was distributed t the old members some month back, and now the price of this token dropped and w only can exchanging it with digecoins, and also there are some investing plan for this dice token too.

Dice airdrop is a token that stored for investment in an investment box. This coins for trade may be used in the future. This is a coin used by yobit exchange. Whose exchange value or commercial value may increase.

I receive airdrops as a little earning,I've as much as possible dice I my account,I wish one should introduces or pass me knowledge about dice so I could convert mine as currency

Before reading your poster are you don't know about that dice AirDrop. thank you so much for your information I will try it and I will try to collect all these dice tokens. Hopefully it will be a good experience for me.

• +1 1

It's among the air drop distributed by one of the great crypto exchange site YOBIT, then dollar coin which was also distribution by yobit few months ago. All these coins distributed it's unfortunate to see that those coins are dying can not compete with and remain among the value coins at the market worth of investing

I think these tokens are not treadable in yobit exchange. If you can use these tokens in investbox option you will get some reward. I don't have any idea how much the value of these tokens because i am a beginner in yobit exchange and i don't receive these tokens

it is useless to have these airdrops when you make some investments in them or you have collected them the price drops and you loss all of your money like that.

I had this airdrop, too and I lost them all gambling. This coins main purpose is to be used for gambling however you trade them in doge or rur pairs to convert them too. Playing dice is a requirement action for some investbox options so you can hold on to them to play dice, too. It's all your choice.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Dear friend, I am new to this forum.  So I don't know much about this site.  I have very little idea about it.  But I want to learn more from this site and learn from the experts.  I hope I get an idea about this through your post.  Thank you.

4 hours ago, Kangster said:

Unfortunately, I didn’t get to this airdrop, but I didn’t want to play on dice itself, because I think that it’s impossible to gain profit in it over a long distance. What do you think about this?

@Kangster as far as i know dice airdrop in yobit was around 1 years ago when almost all yobit user  got a certain  amount of dice token then sold..   But now a days dice token has no value at all..  Again  if YOU  do yobit investment  then its must for you  to play  daily dice game.. 

• +3 1

I additionally got this coin, however I sold it in return for the canine's cash straightforwardly and didn't play betting utilizing it. I don't have a clue how to get the coin and why.

Yes I am know about dice airdrop I also received 14 million coins of dice that time that time the dice value was very good first I have received 7 million token then in the next week I also received 7 million coins I have received a total of 14 million dice coins.

• +2 1

If you want advice, you can keep it and monitor its price, and at the first increase in it, sell it, as this is the case for all new cryptocurrencies that try to appear .. they are usually not worth anything

• +1 1

I don't no what is dice token .I did not receive dic token.can we exchange it into other coins? can any one tell me What is the value of dic token? 

Edited by Sairaranjha
  • +2 1

Absolutely no, I did not receive the token because I was not in the forum by then but fortunately to me I read about the token when I was reviewing topics and posts. Dice coins was the second to last air drops of dollar coin recently distributed. Dice token was very huge and was traded against dogecoin while dollar coin against BTC in last year of 2020. But I'm hoping to be among the next coming air drop of the yobit exchange

9 hours ago, Kangster said:

Unfortunately, I didn’t get to this airdrop, but I didn’t want to play on dice itself, because I think that it’s impossible to gain profit in it over a long distance. What do you think about this?

Yeah dice ten was distributed few month's back, and the old members get this tokens, the token have no value at this moment, and yeah the dice gambling game is bit risky to earn some moneys because its gambling game.

Welcome my friend, I do not know what, you are talking. I hope you can explain more. I am a new member here. I have read some comments and I did not understand. Please I ask you to explain

Currently it is use only in playing dice and investing in yobit and right now i haven't found if they can be used for something in the exchange.

17 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Kangster as far as i know dice airdrop in yobit was around 1 years ago when almost all yobit user  got a certain  amount of dice token then sold..   But now a days dice token has no value at all..  Again  if YOU  do yobit investment  then its must for you  to play  daily dice game.. 

Yes @Dorjoy12  present dice token have no value last year I am also received 7 million dice tokens, but I am not sold I invest in investment box to earn more profit, but unfortunately dice token price dropped more so now I use this dice token to play dice game.

• +1 1

My friend I have no idea about this price about dice token that's my friend I can help you in this case. But my friend you can get some profit by investing your dice token you bit invest box . 

• +2 1