Do you know about Dice Airdrops?? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know about Dice Airdrops??

Hey guys yesterday i receive dice airdrops, i think its a token but i can't exchange with any coins its only used for playing dice and also for investing it on invest box, i mean what is the future of this coin?? will is have a price for the future, maybe its like yoda token, what is you idea about that?

dice.png

Edited by betelihem
  • Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 11
  • +2 10
  • +3 9
  • +4 3
  • +5 6

You can ask in here, the op seems to have some idea what it is:

He just confirmed that it's going to be tradeable, not sure if it will be worth anything but maybe at least it will have a purpose.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

I got these as well. There is no trading pair available and you can only store them on investbox where they also need dice roll. Hopefully they will worth something in the future. Right now I haven't found if they can be used for something in the exchange.

Edited by BTC Future

Well i don't receive any dice token at all, where did you get that? Is it in airdrop you joined? I really don't have any idea about that or don't heard about that. I hope you can explain more about this dice token.

• +2 1

I really don't know about this token, will it be used by all users of Yobit or should I subscribe to Airdrop? However this is beautiful and there are a lot of shows in Yopit. I will check my account to see if I got it or not.

I have also got tokens but I am also getting confused to use it because there is no such pairs of this tokens to invest in the investbox we can only store it may be in upcoming time we will get some extra profit from this token or maybe not and as you said we can use it for trading I don't think so we can use it if anyone have some idea then share with me.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Just now, Jimmy26 said:

I have also got tokens but I am also getting confused to use it because there is no such pairs of this tokens to invest in the investbox we can only store it may be in upcoming time we will get some extra profit from this token or maybe not and as you said we can use it for trading I don't think so we can use it if anyone have some idea then share with me.

Do you joined any airdrop where you get the the dice coin? Please i want to know how to get some Dice coin i think it is better to have free coins to hold or maybe yobit will release new coin in investbox.

• +1 3
  • +3 2

12 hours ago, Mohamad ibrahem said:

So far we do not know anything about this cryptocurrency,

I think everyone received it in his wallet.  

Perhaps we should ask the supervisors about it or read the news on the Yubit account on Twitter

Sure it's like every yobit user received this dice coins because even me I did and I still have no much information about it maybe the supervisors can clarify more about this if we consult them it's a great idea.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I got these as well. There is no trading pair available and you can only store them on investbox where they also need dice roll. Hopefully they will worth something in the future. Right now I haven't found if they can be used for something in the exchange.

They have said it will be available for trading in July but I have to play Dice 10 times to get percentage, which I would not prefer to choose because I have already lost the amounts in Dice game, I have left it 😜!

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Well, I'm actually getting this kind of amount from yobit exchanger, I'm very happy with that even though this coin will have a small amount because i have plenty of it and i will exchange it quickly of this will be having a value from yobit.

• +2 1

I also received this currency and do not know how I can take advantage of it as it does not have any value and if we invest it can I make any profits from it? How can we take advantage of this coin

5 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Well i don't receive any dice token at all, where did you get that? Is it in airdrop you joined? I really don't have any idea about that or don't heard about that. I hope you can explain more about this dice token.

They give us on yobit exchange sites, check your yobit exchanging sites, and you will find the dice toke, they give us about 7,000,000 dice token, but we only can play dice or invest it.

I was also surprise to see those at my currencies, so started asking the chat.

Traders said that it's a new currency for yobit and dice gambling specificaly so far. At July 1st there will be trading enabled for it so price will start on a specific price set and we will be able to trade it.

Already have 14kk and growing from dice betting 😛

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Thanks to Yobit for this gift, however I read it will be tradable on 07/06 but I haven't seen it with any pair. I don't do dice and I don't seems to know a lot about it, maybe I will just use it in the investbox.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I receive this token too but we can not call it airdrop, and neither were we told of any fork, we need admin to tell us about this token so that we will not get confused. 

I did not receive Dice in my wallet on the Yobit, did you participate in the airdrop to get this coin Dice?
I advise you to invest this currency in the box investment in Yobit, perhaps in the future it will increase in price and make good profits

The value of this currency is zero and I have received a value from this currency I do not think it will have value over the coming years and it is just a currency for playing dice and raising the level of investment plans on the platform

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i also got the same dice coins in my yobit exchange account.and i was searching for thr topic that anyone created related to this .and found yiur topics finally.i think thsed dice currently not having any trading oair so we just have to keep it stire so that it may give us profit in future.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, betelihem said:

They give us on yobit exchange sites, check your yobit exchanging sites, and you will find the dice toke, they give us about 7,000,000 dice token, but we only can play dice or invest it.

Thanks for sharing this mate. I am thinking since then what i need to do to also get that free coins. Your post is really a good quality and it has information thanks for sharing it man.

Dice airdrop is the airdrop that is brought by yobit and in airdrop you will get a dice token, with the help of token, you can play the dice game. Now the trading of this token not started in yobit but I guess very soon dice token will available for trade.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I also received dice token very huge amounts but there is nothing value of these dice what's the reasons of it and why no value of it. I hope these tokens has some value in future. Is we can do trade with these token or just for playing game on yobit exchange. 

• +1 1

This currency has been sent to all users of the yobit platform, but at this time there is no price for this currency because it is not listed in a number so we must wait for a period of time until we can know the future of the currency

• +1 1

I receive it two times in my account. Now i have 14 million dice tokens in my account. Currently it is use only in playing dice and investing in yobit. In yobit chat i asked that when it's trade will start?  Some people were saying it will start 1july. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yeah! most of the airdrops tokens are not listed. We can't exchange them in any exchange but we have to wait until the company list the coin then we can easy exchange the coin.