Do you know about Dice Airdrops?? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know about Dice Airdrops??

On 6/8/2020 at 9:20 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys yesterday i receive dice airdrops, i think its a token but i can't exchange with any coins its only used for playing dice and also for investing it on invest box, i mean what is the future of this coin?? will is have a price for the future, maybe its like yoda token, what is you idea about that?

dice.png

Thanks for sharing such an amazing content . I don't think about dice airdrops and don't have idea about this. May be it will be helpful for us and may be it has bright future. Its future is totally depends upon market situations 

It's a very good benefit they will give you 7 Lac Dice tokens and  i think now you should put your all dice in yobit invest box because i listen from everyone the yobit investbox is very profitable and also they will give you 1% daily and the best thing is that you will easily withdraw your profit at any time.

No i don't have experience because i don't do sign into Yobit exchange .

But i know that thing with their name dice airdrop mean Dice game we should invest our money into dice game and if we win than we will win the crypto currency but if we lose than our invested money will also lose.